Will this gaem be on sale tomorrow?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Will this gaem be on sale tomorrow?

User Info: Axecident

Axecident
4 years ago#1
please tell me if so
Autumn: Actually kinect can see black people. I have a black friend who has it and it works just fine

User Info: Pogothemunky

Pogothemunky
4 years ago#2
Yes
Cheap ass gamer has info on where
PSN --- DEV1LUT1ION
Yeah maybe if I shove a pole into my old xbox I could make a rudimentary war hammer. ~~ Big_Ed_Mustapha

Axecident
4 years ago#3
wut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Autumn: Actually kinect can see black people. I have a black friend who has it and it works just fine

User Info: RUNwhenCOPScome

RUNwhenCOPScome
4 years ago#4
Wal-Mart has it for $25 right now. Well I'm in AZ and they started the sell at 8pm and it's 8:30 now, so for west coast it's on sale right now.
It puts the lotion on it's skin.

Axecident
4 years ago#5
post links or it did not happen.

RUNwhenCOPScome
4 years ago#6
I'm bout to head there right now to get my buddy a gift, not gonna bother with some kid on the internet, go clear up the ride to the store with your mom then let me know before I go through that trouble.

User Info: killerchicken69

killerchicken69
4 years ago#7
I belive toys r us has it for 10 dollars and then you can get another game for 1 dollar.
"After time adrift among open stars. Along tides of light and through shoals of dust. I will return to where I began." Keelah se'lai.

RUNwhenCOPScome
4 years ago#8
killerchicken69 posted...
I belive toys r us has it for 10 dollars and then you can get another game for 1 dollar.

What when, what time?

Axecident
4 years ago#9
just hope it will be on sale pick it up after work.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Will this gaem be on sale tomorrow?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived