How much will Gamestop give me if I trade in BO2 for Far Cry 3?

#160yocPosted 11/23/2012 2:08:00 AM
I am tired already after a week of playing the same 12 maps over and over again in COD.

And I read Far Cry 3 is 1000 times bigger than BO2 and got better graphics still plus all the wild animals like tigers and sharks.

Will I get the game for like $20 if I trade in BO2? Ty.
---
Your favorite no life karma troll just looked at you in the mirror.
#2TheBlueDeathPosted 11/23/2012 2:09:10 AM
yes 30$ now go and do it.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#360yoc(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 2:11:24 AM
Those $30 are cash, if you buy a game for a trade-in you get more dont you?

And I am happy to post here still telling you guys how much greater FC3 try is compared to BO2. It even got a map editor. It will probably take like half a day to re-create all BO2 Maps in FC3.

Cant wait even Eurogamer gave FC3 a 10/10 Bo2 got only a 7.
---
#4TheBlueDeathPosted 11/23/2012 2:12:18 AM
60yoc posted...
Those $30 are cash, if you buy a game for a trade-in you get more dont you?

And I am happy to post here still telling you guys how much greater FC3 try is compared to BO2. It even got a map editor. It will probably take like half a day to re-create all BO2 Maps in FC3.

Cant wait even Eurogamer gave FC3 a 10/10 Bo2 got only a 7.

Let me guess, you're going to sell your game but still lurk the boards and badmouth it like the rest do?
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#560yoc(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 2:15:08 AM
Gladly I am not a sheep so I can post the truth , I have often enough written good things about BO2 and its a good game especially lag comp is much fairer now cos it doesnt benefit always the same people anymore like in former CODs.

I am just tired of playing the same 12 maps over and over again, but if they dont give me like 40 for a trade-in I will keep it anyways and spend the full 60 on FC3.

I might start another topic here on finding people for re-creating all COD Maps with the Map editor of Far Cry 3. But this time the maps will also have wild animals.
---
#6KabtheMentatPosted 11/23/2012 2:17:52 AM
Okay, lemme get this straight.

You're sick of playing the same maps over and over. Yet you want to play CoD maps in Far Cry 3?
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php
#7blackweasel30Posted 11/23/2012 2:24:25 AM
I like this topic lol
---
Created by vT_Paroxysm AKA Wivode: http://i46.tinypic.com/2ztaxag.png
Come visit my board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/566160-
#860yoc(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 2:25:13 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
Okay, lemme get this straight.

You're sick of playing the same maps over and over. Yet you want to play CoD maps in Far Cry 3?

Lol :D

Thanks for making me laugh. It will be a fun project. I mean in COD I can create emblems which I had quite some joy with, but re-creating the COD Maps and making them better is even more fun so yes I am going to do this.
---
#9kasbianPosted 11/23/2012 2:31:47 AM
Im getting Far cry 3 day 1!

But im also keeping cod for multi, i mean you shouldnt really play far crys for their multi, they are ambitious but never a long term thing. itll be a good game but the campaign is where youll wana be
---
Not changing till Manchester United win the Superbowl
Started 15/11/12
#10DestinysSonNejiPosted 11/23/2012 3:19:14 AM
Call Gamestop and ask, don't be a woman and ask questions with secondary motives. (So you can vent about the game)