How much will Gamestop give me if I trade in BO2 for Far Cry 3?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How much will Gamestop give me if I trade in BO2 for Far Cry 3?
4 years ago#1
I am tired already after a week of playing the same 12 maps over and over again in COD.

And I read Far Cry 3 is 1000 times bigger than BO2 and got better graphics still plus all the wild animals like tigers and sharks.

Will I get the game for like $20 if I trade in BO2? Ty.
Your favorite no life karma troll just looked at you in the mirror.
4 years ago#2
yes 30$ now go and do it.
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
4 years ago#3
Those $30 are cash, if you buy a game for a trade-in you get more dont you?

And I am happy to post here still telling you guys how much greater FC3 try is compared to BO2. It even got a map editor. It will probably take like half a day to re-create all BO2 Maps in FC3.

Cant wait even Eurogamer gave FC3 a 10/10 Bo2 got only a 7.
4 years ago#4
60yoc posted...
Those $30 are cash, if you buy a game for a trade-in you get more dont you?

And I am happy to post here still telling you guys how much greater FC3 try is compared to BO2. It even got a map editor. It will probably take like half a day to re-create all BO2 Maps in FC3.

Cant wait even Eurogamer gave FC3 a 10/10 Bo2 got only a 7.

Let me guess, you're going to sell your game but still lurk the boards and badmouth it like the rest do?
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
4 years ago#5
Gladly I am not a sheep so I can post the truth , I have often enough written good things about BO2 and its a good game especially lag comp is much fairer now cos it doesnt benefit always the same people anymore like in former CODs.

I am just tired of playing the same 12 maps over and over again, but if they dont give me like 40 for a trade-in I will keep it anyways and spend the full 60 on FC3.

I might start another topic here on finding people for re-creating all COD Maps with the Map editor of Far Cry 3. But this time the maps will also have wild animals.
4 years ago#6
Okay, lemme get this straight.

You're sick of playing the same maps over and over. Yet you want to play CoD maps in Far Cry 3?
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php
4 years ago#7
I like this topic lol
Created by vT_Paroxysm AKA Wivode: http://i46.tinypic.com/2ztaxag.png
Come visit my board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/566160-
4 years ago#8
KabtheMentat posted...
Okay, lemme get this straight.

You're sick of playing the same maps over and over. Yet you want to play CoD maps in Far Cry 3?

Lol :D

Thanks for making me laugh. It will be a fun project. I mean in COD I can create emblems which I had quite some joy with, but re-creating the COD Maps and making them better is even more fun so yes I am going to do this.
4 years ago#9
Im getting Far cry 3 day 1!

But im also keeping cod for multi, i mean you shouldnt really play far crys for their multi, they are ambitious but never a long term thing. itll be a good game but the campaign is where youll wana be
Not changing till Manchester United win the Superbowl
Started 15/11/12
4 years ago#10
Call Gamestop and ask, don't be a woman and ask questions with secondary motives. (So you can vent about the game)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How much will Gamestop give me if I trade in BO2 for Far Cry 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived