MOTHER*****! Some random stole my chopper gunner.

#11NBA2KXX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 3:35:50 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
lol at telling people to earn care packages

Earn your own killstreaks.

You don't deserve that care-package any more than your teammates or enemies. Care packages are for bad players.

F*** off. A CP is a reward. If TC runs a CP and earns it then he deserves to collect his reward. I dont run CP myself but its common sense, dont steal a team mates f***** CP.

Thank you.
#12Foxx3kPosted 11/23/2012 3:36:44 PM
If you can't handle the Risk/Reward, maybe you're too bad to be using a CP. Which doesn't make sense, because only bad players use the CP...

What a paradox.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#13FinaliizePosted 11/23/2012 3:46:35 PM
I steal my teammates care packages every time. Infact if im running off but I hear friendly care package in bound I will sprint back to the location of the smoke and wait with my black hat :)

Got an AGR and EMP today :) No rage messages yet either
#14nath999Posted 11/23/2012 3:49:57 PM
There's a risk in care packages if you don't want them stolen don't use them
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#15wow_just_wow1Posted 11/23/2012 3:54:12 PM
Finaliize posted...
I steal my teammates care packages every time. Infact if im running off but I hear friendly care package in bound I will sprint back to the location of the smoke and wait with my black hat :)

Got an AGR and EMP today :) No rage messages yet either

Congrats. YOU are the reason people think that everyone who plays CoD is a bad kid.
#16ShELbY_GT500Posted 11/23/2012 3:54:46 PM
Foxx3k posted...
If you can't handle the Risk/Reward, maybe you're too bad to be using a CP. Which doesn't make sense, because only bad players use the CP...

What a paradox.

No the BAD players are the douche bags that TAKE a team mates care package.

I play TDM only. I have a k.d of 1.79 and usually finish at the top. Im YET to earn a high reward KS and YET to see an enemy rock one on me.
---
Mess with the bull?...
#17ValeriumPosted 11/23/2012 3:54:48 PM
I'm with this guy. I stopped using care packages, they steal the care package when I reroll it to try and get something else.

Anyone here who defends these aholes are doing it themself. Its damn obvious that the black hat was designed so YOU the player who EARNED the care package has the ability to take it from long range in dangerous situations. (it really helps)

It was obviously never intended so that friendly dbag players wait there with a pda in their hand to steal it from under your nose.

Either remove the ability to get other people's care package or make it a 5 second cast or something, right now its dumb, dumb dumb and all you're doing is showing what a dbag you are.
#18fatclemenzaPosted 11/23/2012 3:57:05 PM
Congrats. YOU are the reason people think that everyone who plays CoD is a bad kid.

I'm all for taking advantage of players using a KS that I thought was dumb since its conception. I'm tired of seeing bad kids getting Dogs after a 4 KS. Earn it.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#19wow_just_wow1Posted 11/23/2012 3:58:25 PM
fatclemenza posted...

I'm all for taking advantage of players using a KS that I thought was dumb since its conception. I'm tired of seeing bad kids getting Dogs after a 4 KS. Earn it.

Earn it?

Oh the irony.
#20drs220Posted 11/23/2012 4:02:41 PM
Finally Stole a CP from an enemy yesterday, he killed me but I got his stealth chopper beforehand and received my first BO 2 hatemail.