MOTHER*****! Some random stole my chopper gunner.

#31DmcIsCoolPosted 11/23/2012 4:24:02 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
lol at telling people to earn care packages

Earn your own killstreaks.

You don't deserve that care-package any more than your teammates or enemies. Care packages are for bad players.

F*** off. A CP is a reward. If TC runs a CP and earns it then he deserves to collect his reward. I dont run CP myself but its common sense, dont steal a team mates f***** CP.

Thankyou for saying what I was about to, this happens to me alot And it pisses me off, hell even if I can I'll protect my own teammates CP'S (if I can).... Stealing others rewards is an immature thing to do!
#32ShELbY_GT500Posted 11/23/2012 4:42:06 PM
The douche bags against CPs act as if every second person uses them and out of that nearly everyone gers chopper or dogs.

Also the ones saying earn a chopper or whatever then I say this. Have you earned attack dogs in blops 2 yet?

The ones saying bad players use CPs. STFU, you're probably even worse or if it wasnt for the 'bad' players then you would not be as good. Not everyone is as good as each other. Stop trying to ruin someones fun.
---
Mess with the bull?...
#33KingisLegendPosted 11/23/2012 6:25:48 PM
I shed a single tear after reading this thread.... Now i am getting piss face drunk! Thank you TC!
#34Admiral_XyesPosted 11/23/2012 6:29:52 PM
NBA2KXX posted...
Earn your own care package.

Earn your own chopper gunner!
#35Net SharkPosted 11/23/2012 6:30:23 PM
Quote:I steal my teammates care packages every time. Infact if im running off but I hear friendly care package in bound I will sprint back to the location of the smoke and wait with my black hat :)

Got an AGR and EMP today :) No rage messages yet either

@Finaliize
I do this as well. Just can't resist its so easy. No rage message yet either. I think they have trouble figuring out who did it. I usually wait a bit to use it to not look obvious it was me.
---
Oh look brain confetti ! Jokers in Gotham City Impostors
#36HeartlessCharmsPosted 11/23/2012 6:41:33 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
Blame the Black Hat PDA, not the players.

This is such an incredibly stupid statement.
So if you have the means to do something, you should do it?
---
Why are you comparing this to a game that came out on gamecube?? -GoogleMeBaby in regards to Super Smash Bros 64
#37Admiral_XyesPosted 11/23/2012 6:48:33 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
Blame the Black Hat PDA, not the players.

This is such an incredibly stupid statement.
So if you have the means to do something, you should do it?

Unless it's cheating then yes. What's wrong with that statement if there is no cheating involved?
#38PanzrGrnd42Posted 11/23/2012 8:02:23 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Next time get to da choppa.
#39cigaro360Posted 11/23/2012 8:12:19 PM
That's the risk of most likely getting a high scorestreak for less.
#40Darkflare_EXPosted 11/23/2012 8:14:30 PM
I would rather that teammate jerk with the Black Hat than the enemy.

Sucks that you don't earn Shared package points if a teammate uses Black Hat instead of collecting it normally.
---
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality
Not changing sig until I feel like it. (Started: who cares?)