MOTHER*****! Some random stole my chopper gunner.

#41feudelPosted 11/23/2012 8:17:00 PM
cry more baddie it happens to everyone
---
Now Playing: Halo Reach Dead Rising 2 and Sonic 4
#42gucciburrrPosted 11/23/2012 8:22:40 PM
These same lames who run to steal a teammates care package are more than likely the same ones who run away when it times to capture B in Domination.
#43Kakashi_LawyerPosted 11/23/2012 8:22:57 PM
Being able to steal an ally's care package with the Black Hat before they can grab it is bad game design. Either make the black hat lift ally care packages slower or remove the ability to take the reward from an ally. It makes people running engineer not even want to risk to try rerolling their care packages because some dude with Black Hat will take it instead of covering his teamate grabbing the package.
---
" A young fighter screaming, with no time for doubt. With the pain and anger cant see a way out,
I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now. "
#44possessionPosted 11/23/2012 8:26:52 PM
Once again, the cod community proves why it is so hated...

-_-
---
"Baldercrap! I created your universe. The only thing you created was my fist parallel to your face!" ~ Prof. Farnsworth
#45MoegittoPosted 11/23/2012 8:29:05 PM
gucciburrr posted...
These same lames who run to steal a teammates care package are more than likely the same ones who run away when it times to capture B in Domination.

Literally had to quit the match and turn my system off today because of this. I pick my shield class specifically for attacking B, and I get there, die because I have a whole enemy force shooting at me, and then run back again thinking my team would be finally moving towards B. Nope, most of the team is either camped out in a cozy building or waiting for someones care package to drop. I understand that Black Hat thieves are annoying but that's why you need to save your care package until later, you have to deal with the regular CP thieves if you pop smoke around them and the black hat guys will be occupied by the enemy later on.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#46ShadowUmbreon42Posted 11/23/2012 8:31:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#47beerhammer1Posted 11/23/2012 8:33:26 PM
I guess I'm not surprised- it is a total douche bag move to steal your team mates care packages. I am a little surprised and disappointed at the apparent amount of douche bags on this board making moronic statements like-

"earn your rewards!"

"care packages are for bad players"

TC is 100% accurate and anyone defending stealing care packages is a POS and they are a part of what is wrong with this game.
#48MoegittoPosted 11/23/2012 8:34:20 PM
beerhammer1 posted...
I guess I'm not surprised- it is a total douche bag move to steal your team mates care packages. I am a little surprised and disappointed at the apparent amount of douche bags on this board making moronic statements like-

"earn your rewards!"

"care packages are for bad players"

TC is 100% accurate and anyone defending stealing care packages is a POS and they are a part of what is wrong with this game.

Read my sig...
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#49Foxx3kPosted 11/23/2012 8:34:36 PM
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
lol at telling people to earn care packages

Earn your own killstreaks.

You don't deserve that care-package any more than your teammates or enemies. Care packages are for bad players.

A pure example of a HARDCORE idiot that lives in the cod community. CP is a REWARD dumbass it's not for bad players like yourself. Put your money where ur mouth is if you disagree.

Please explain what you mean. It's a reward, sure. It's a reward that requires very little to achieve. Hardly more than a UAV. If I had my way, the care package would be an ammo drop at least 50% of the time. And never reward anything higher than a 5-kill-streak equivalent.

The care package is a killstreak that panders to a portion of the community that can't achieve on their own. It's insulting to them. It's offensive to their superiors.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#50TGPomy9795Posted 11/23/2012 8:34:51 PM
Honestly, Why is this even causing an argument? It's such a minuscule thing that it's a bit unnecessary to cause this much of a fuss about it.