MOTHER*****! Some random stole my chopper gunner.

#51ShadowUmbreon42Posted 11/23/2012 8:38:38 PM
Foxx3k posted...
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
Foxx3k posted...
lol at telling people to earn care packages

Earn your own killstreaks.

You don't deserve that care-package any more than your teammates or enemies. Care packages are for bad players.

A pure example of a HARDCORE idiot that lives in the cod community. CP is a REWARD dumbass it's not for bad players like yourself. Put your money where ur mouth is if you disagree.

Please explain what you mean. It's a reward, sure. It's a reward that requires very little to achieve. Hardly more than a UAV. If I had my way, the care package would be an ammo drop at least 50% of the time. And never reward anything higher than a 5-kill-streak equivalent.

The care package is a killstreak that panders to a portion of the community that can't achieve on their own. It's insulting to them. It's offensive to their superiors.

Even if it is luck i feel it should be used on those days where you flat out suck. Or like me get lag compensated and when i turn a corner i've apparently already was there of course do to lag.(I don't run CP however and as bad as lag is right now unless it got 200% worse i probably never will) Your points are valid in a way BUT if you feel it's for bad players why steal them and use them for yourselves? Might as well let the kid have a little fun lol.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 You should go sub. Digimon World Dusk FC 0991-5020-3268
#52wow_just_wow1Posted 11/23/2012 10:04:30 PM
Foxx3k posted...
Foxx3k posted...
lol at telling people to earn care packages

Earn your own killstreaks.

You don't deserve that care-package any more than your teammates or enemies. Care packages are for bad players.

A pure example of a HARDCORE idiot that lives in the cod community. CP is a REWARD dumbass it's not for bad players like yourself. Put your money where ur mouth is if you disagree.

Please explain what you mean. It's a reward, sure. It's a reward that requires very little to achieve. Hardly more than a UAV. If I had my way, the care package would be an ammo drop at least 50% of the time. And never reward anything higher than a 5-kill-streak equivalent.

The care package is a killstreak that panders to a portion of the community that can't achieve on their own. It's insulting to them. It's offensive to their superiors.

Even if it is luck i feel it should be used on those days where you flat out suck. Or like me get lag compensated and when i turn a corner i've apparently already was there of course do to lag.(I don't run CP however and as bad as lag is right now unless it got 200% worse i probably never will) Your points are valid in a way BUT if you feel it's for bad players why steal them and use them for yourselves? Might as well let the kid have a little fun lol.

No his points are not valid in a way. He is justifying his own douchebaggery by claiming that other people aren't earning their rewards. HE DID NOT EARN THEM.

If someone gets a care package and gets a good roll, that is their reward. That is the way the game goes. It is their reward. Not, his. The person who got the care package earned the reward, not some random douchebag who thinks he has more of a right to it than the person who earned it.
#53DontoganPosted 11/23/2012 10:59:57 PM
Moegitto posted...
beerhammer1 posted...
I guess I'm not surprised- it is a total douche bag move to steal your team mates care packages. I am a little surprised and disappointed at the apparent amount of douche bags on this board making moronic statements like-

"earn your rewards!"

"care packages are for bad players"

TC is 100% accurate and anyone defending stealing care packages is a POS and they are a part of what is wrong with this game.

Read my sig...

Some stuff here is decent. I find boards for shooters to be more terrible than any others I go to. I'd say boards for games with multiplayer are generally much worse, actually.
---
... And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper, "No."
#54jamejamePosted 11/23/2012 11:00:16 PM
blame the players.
#55AngelicTouch99Posted 11/23/2012 11:03:08 PM
I dont run care package for this reason. Its too frustrating. Not just Black Hat teammates, but calling it in to have an enemy spawn 20 feet away and noob spray you with Skorpion and take it...no thanks I'll stick with lightning strike
#56Android21APosted 11/23/2012 11:45:43 PM
Foxx3k posted...
If you can't handle the Risk/Reward, maybe you're too bad to be using a CP. Which doesn't make sense, because only bad players use the CP...

What a paradox.

LOL, the elitists are too good for care packages now. This is hilarious. I guess bad players use UAV too?
---
Will you take the Rocket Launcher?
>Yes No
#57Foxx3kPosted 11/23/2012 11:49:21 PM
Android21A posted...
Foxx3k posted...
If you can't handle the Risk/Reward, maybe you're too bad to be using a CP. Which doesn't make sense, because only bad players use the CP...

What a paradox.

LOL, the elitists are too good for care packages now. This is hilarious. I guess bad players use UAV too?

I've always hated care packages. I hated them since it was first revealed that they'd be in MW2.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#58Admiral_XyesPosted 11/24/2012 12:00:02 AM
beerhammer1 posted...
I guess I'm not surprised- it is a total douche bag move to steal your team mates care packages. I am a little surprised and disappointed at the apparent amount of douche bags on this board making moronic statements like-

"earn your rewards!"

"care packages are for bad players"

TC is 100% accurate and anyone defending stealing care packages is a POS and they are a part of what is wrong with this game.

You realize that by quoting the earn your own reward part is effectively insulting the TC right? He is the one who said it here first (and I may add with malicious intent).
#59ShELbY_GT500Posted 11/24/2012 3:01:48 AM
Foxx3k posted...
Android21A posted...
Foxx3k posted...

What a paradox.

I've always hated care packages. I hated them since it was first revealed that they'd be in MW2.

Get over yourself. Care packages usually drop rubbish but every now and then something good comes up. Boo hoo for you and CP runners are generally not much of a pain to deal with even with a huge reward.

This whole argument is irrevelant anyways. What is relevant is deliberately stealing a team mates REWARD is a d*** move no matter how you feel about them being in the game.
---
Mess with the bull?...
#60AngelicTouch99Posted 11/24/2012 3:10:40 AM
I steal teammates packages all the time with my black hats >.>