MOTHER*****! Some random stole my chopper gunner.

#61RandomTrampPosted 11/24/2012 3:37:32 AM
I hate the care package. I don't like how the random element can determine the outcome of close games. I lost a tight KC game yesterday solely because the opposition team got a VSAT from a CP near the end. Some guy on my team got an RC car from one at exactly the same time. That's nothing to do with skill or merit.

Despite all that, people that use Black Hat to steal packages from team mates are scum. No excuses.
#62WOT BSPosted 11/24/2012 6:08:22 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Next time get to da choppa.

hindsight is 20/20 but im sure he will do it now
---
GT: Extract Hz
#63GrandLethal14Posted 11/24/2012 6:55:56 AM
Ahh seeing this topic makes all my Black Hat care package stealing worth it.

Seriously the care package sucks. I hate seeing some bad going 5-17 get a VTOL warship because of a care packed. TC got what he had coming.
#64Cornbread4lifePosted 11/24/2012 7:03:48 AM
GrandLethal14 posted...

Seriously the care package sucks. I hate seeing some bad going 5-17 get a VTOL warship because of a care packed. TC got what he had coming.

So you don't like the care package to the point that you've convinced yourself that you're entitled to steal it. I didn't know that something could be simultaneously bitter, sociopathic, and pathetic, but here you are.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live
#65fffezPosted 11/24/2012 7:05:17 AM

why u so mad bro
#66GrandLethal14Posted 11/24/2012 7:14:43 AM
Cornbread4life posted...
So you don't like the care package to the point that you've convinced yourself that you're entitled to steal it. I didn't know that something could be simultaneously bitter, sociopathic, and pathetic, but here you are.

No, I don't feel entitled at all, but it's such an easy and obvious trolling opportunity.
#67Net SharkPosted 11/24/2012 7:25:07 AM
Hate the game maker not the player. They allow such nonsense easy as that.
---
Oh look brain confetti ! Jokers in Gotham City Impostors
#68ShELbY_GT500Posted 11/24/2012 3:41:05 PM
drs220 posted...
Finally Stole a CP from an enemy yesterday, he killed me but I got his stealth chopper beforehand and received my first BO 2 hatemail.

The CP is not a problem These players against it are a bunch of babies and have ran out of things to complain about.
---
Mess with the bull?...
#69ShELbY_GT500Posted 11/24/2012 3:48:09 PM
GrandLethal14 posted...

So what your saying is, the 'bad' player who 'earned' his care package should have it stolen by a superior player? Then using CP is legit?

CP allow the not so great to sometimes get an awesom streak. Its a good thing in the game.

I think deep down you guys are all mad because TC or any CP runner has used better streaks than half you scrubs could only dream of getting.
---
Mess with the bull?...
#70rx7187Posted 11/24/2012 4:38:09 PM
Alright everybody! It's chopper gunner time!