ITT: Everything that *works* for you when you play this game.

#51AldousIsDeadPosted 11/25/2012 9:53:03 PM
FAL, Black Hats, and Engineer on Dom.

Have a nice Wallbanger. On me.
---
In simplicity, utility. Through utility, simplicity.
#52Crimson_JesusPosted 11/25/2012 9:54:01 PM
quickdraw + grip

I have a KDR of 3 when I use them according to CoD Elite over a sample size of 800 kills. My usual KDR is 1.7x.
---
If you believe in Cthulhu and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/CrimsonJesus.jpg
#53BIGBIQ747Posted 11/26/2012 3:51:18 PM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
My bad for dashboarding when I realized i was host because all you guys did was sit in head glitches like little f***ing girls in your full party against my to4 with seven different bad randoms that ragequit within 2 minutes each..

zxrax_alt_1 posted..
My threads invite hatred and trolling by the simple nature of being Zach posts. Personally I find it pretty funny. Now I know what it was like for Seph and Haxe. The funny thing is that guy really did have a full team of p***lies camping head glitches with LMGs/ARs and Flak Jacket, with one sub kid rushing hard points to get early spawns. I was wondering why they were trying so hard, but now it makes sense. I wasn't exactly prepared for a match that was actually gonna be competitive, but I suppose they won so whatever.

i don think that was me i play alone usualy u must quitt alot
---
Let your heart lead the way.
http://www.louix.org/
#54HirusekiPosted 11/26/2012 4:04:12 PM
Lol, I just love pubstars who think they're good, rage at dashboarders and then do it themselves. TC is just a little pubstar who thinks he's all up in the MLG scene. No wonder he hates skill-based MM, can't stomp on dem noobs anymore huh?
#55NoJohnZzPosted 11/27/2012 8:57:48 PM
xxAnastatiusxx posted...
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
wow zach dashboarding?

how is this game btw

You wouldn't like it. Don't buy it until Vahn succumbs to peer pressure and makes skill a lesser factor.

BIGBIQ747 posted...
lol u callin woody bad i played you and went negative and dashboarded

*u went negative n dashboarded

srry sent from my iphone 5

My bad for dashboarding when I realized i was host because all you guys did was sit in head glitches like little f***ing girls in your full party against my to4 with seven different bad randoms that ragequit within 2 minutes each..

Lmao, someone's mad that they got dumped on by a gamefaqs randy

oh hey anastatius long time no play
---
http://youtube.com/NoJohnZz
Video game r srs business
#56Moody_DroidPosted 11/27/2012 9:01:27 PM
TheRedDash posted...
The phone you have doesn't define you idiot. Someone doesn't get out of the house that much I see

yeah the fact that he bought an iphone 5 when the galaxy s3 was available proving that he's an ignorant sheep that doesn't make informed decisions when spending large amounts of money probably defines him better
---
You can't spam on host with the DMR ~Fhos
#57mulerider11Posted 11/27/2012 9:02:26 PM
My kd is 1.35 so I'm not "pro" but I don't usually go negative. Best combination in my opinion is any assault rifle you can hit with (I used type 25 until I unlocked the an) and either the 3 round burst or auto pistol for any close quarter. You can run around with an smg and laser sight (as many do) but you'll find yourself getting a lot more kill streaks and having better KD if you can handle baddies from range.