ITT: Everything that *works* for you when you play this game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. ITT: Everything that *works* for you when you play this game.
4 years ago#51
FAL, Black Hats, and Engineer on Dom.

Have a nice Wallbanger. On me.
In simplicity, utility. Through utility, simplicity.
4 years ago#52
quickdraw + grip

I have a KDR of 3 when I use them according to CoD Elite over a sample size of 800 kills. My usual KDR is 1.7x.
If you believe in Cthulhu and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/CrimsonJesus.jpg
4 years ago#53
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
My bad for dashboarding when I realized i was host because all you guys did was sit in head glitches like little f***ing girls in your full party against my to4 with seven different bad randoms that ragequit within 2 minutes each..

zxrax_alt_1 posted..
My threads invite hatred and trolling by the simple nature of being Zach posts. Personally I find it pretty funny. Now I know what it was like for Seph and Haxe. The funny thing is that guy really did have a full team of p***lies camping head glitches with LMGs/ARs and Flak Jacket, with one sub kid rushing hard points to get early spawns. I was wondering why they were trying so hard, but now it makes sense. I wasn't exactly prepared for a match that was actually gonna be competitive, but I suppose they won so whatever.

i don think that was me i play alone usualy u must quitt alot
Let your heart lead the way.
http://www.louix.org/
4 years ago#54
Lol, I just love pubstars who think they're good, rage at dashboarders and then do it themselves. TC is just a little pubstar who thinks he's all up in the MLG scene. No wonder he hates skill-based MM, can't stomp on dem noobs anymore huh?
4 years ago#55
xxAnastatiusxx posted...
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
wow zach dashboarding?

how is this game btw

You wouldn't like it. Don't buy it until Vahn succumbs to peer pressure and makes skill a lesser factor.

BIGBIQ747 posted...
lol u callin woody bad i played you and went negative and dashboarded

*u went negative n dashboarded

srry sent from my iphone 5

My bad for dashboarding when I realized i was host because all you guys did was sit in head glitches like little f***ing girls in your full party against my to4 with seven different bad randoms that ragequit within 2 minutes each..

Lmao, someone's mad that they got dumped on by a gamefaqs randy

oh hey anastatius long time no play
http://youtube.com/NoJohnZz
Video game r srs business
4 years ago#56
TheRedDash posted...
The phone you have doesn't define you idiot. Someone doesn't get out of the house that much I see

yeah the fact that he bought an iphone 5 when the galaxy s3 was available proving that he's an ignorant sheep that doesn't make informed decisions when spending large amounts of money probably defines him better
You can't spam on host with the DMR ~Fhos
4 years ago#57
My kd is 1.35 so I'm not "pro" but I don't usually go negative. Best combination in my opinion is any assault rifle you can hit with (I used type 25 until I unlocked the an) and either the 3 round burst or auto pistol for any close quarter. You can run around with an smg and laser sight (as many do) but you'll find yourself getting a lot more kill streaks and having better KD if you can handle baddies from range.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. ITT: Everything that *works* for you when you play this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived