i have a solution to the skill based matchmaking complaints

#11ImTooSkilleddPosted 11/25/2012 9:26:38 AM
dannyaq posted...
well i do think a playlist like that would be very fun though I don't seriously believe it would end the complaints.

Meh, I've always disliked killstreaks. Every year they just keep adding more and more. Wish they would've just stuck to CoD4/WaW's system of 3 killstreaks only.
#12Andrew_RyannPosted 11/25/2012 9:28:36 AM
dannyaq posted...
yes because removing skill based matchmaking solves the problem of getting beat by people who are more skilled than you constantly.

Uh, did you miss the part where league play offers this? Its pointless to have 2 playlists that do the same thing
#13fatclemenzaPosted 11/25/2012 9:28:36 AM
yes because removing skill based matchmaking solves the problem of getting beat by people who are more skilled than you constantly.

That didn't happen though. You act like every lobby before BO2 was a party of six vs. all randoms.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#14vigorm0rtisPosted 11/25/2012 9:29:30 AM
PharoahPelican posted...
We don't need a solution. It's an absurd thing to complain about.

---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#15dannyaq(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 9:33:03 AM
fatclemenza posted...

That didn't happen though. You act like every lobby before BO2 was a party of six vs. all randoms.

maybe to you. when i played with my friends who were not big on call of duty they would lose quite frequently or win but personally die a lot. playing with them would drag me down noticably.

Uh, did you miss the part where league play offers this? Its pointless to have 2 playlists that do the same thing

yea but with leagueplay its full of people trying (even if they arn't good) you can' have fun and make non seriuos silly classes. if its such a viable option why don't the good people who want to have fun use leagueplay as their silly class playlist?
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't
#16dannyaq(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 9:35:21 AM
well yes it is an absurd thing to complain about though I do still want to see a playlist like this. I had tons of fun that coupe of days with modern warfare 2 where lobbies were glitched with instant shoot unlimited ammo grenade launchers. 18 players on rust(smallest map of the game) . so fun.
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't
#17Zero IXPosted 11/25/2012 9:36:49 AM
Let's play some MW2 and see how fast these same people complain when they run into OMA/DC tubers or MLCers even though pubs are supposed to be just "for fun."
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#18Erupt50Posted 11/25/2012 9:37:42 AM
dannyaq posted...
fatclemenza posted...

maybe to you. when i played with my friends who were not big on call of duty they would lose quite frequently or win but personally die a lot. playing with them would drag me down noticably.

yea but with leagueplay its full of people trying (even if they arn't good) you can' have fun and make non seriuos silly classes. if its such a viable option why don't the good people who want to have fun use leagueplay as their silly class playlist?

This makes no sense at all. That's one of the biggest arguments AGAINST skill based match making. The whole point is that league play is for the try hards.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#19dannyaq(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 10:29:00 AM
well obviously league play isn't the only place try hards go, so your argument is flawed. but lets say try hards did only play in league play, why can't you just have fun in public matches using whatever class you want? the only thing different from previous games is that you may lose more often if you are an above average player. but obviously people losing more often than winning isn't an issue since this same argument holds that noobs losing more than half the time is acceptable.
---