So what underused / overused items in the game are going to get a buff / nerf?

#21N0v4k41nPosted 11/25/2012 11:54:47 AM
Best_PK_In_AC posted...
Extreme Conditioning needs to be buffed into being Marathon. Unlimited sprint, because it's just worthless as it is now.

Uh..just....no. You really don't think there's enough people blindly running around the map as it is already?
#22Baseballtitan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 11:56:02 AM
DolphLundgrennn posted...
flak jacket needs a nerf it's too good

You don't deserve your username.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#23ClayisCoolerPosted 11/25/2012 12:00:05 PM
Ghost is absolute garbage. You should be immune to UAV no matter what. Especially while not moving.
Not many people even used cold blooded in MW3. Why would they nerf it as they did?
Also the perks need to be rearranged in to catagories. Nothing compliments each other the way it is. This game seems like it was made to make good players worse and idiots better.
---
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m95/KlayC/bowser1.gif
(2:28:43 PM) mainsp: coolest 213er u r
#24LeQuack147Posted 11/25/2012 12:01:31 PM
I'd like something done about Bouncing Betties, I see more of those things than grenades lately. A delay between throwing and being active would be good.
---
Your parents must've been killed by quickscopers or something. And then put into a trickshot montage. -SullyTheStrange
#25supercoolisaacPosted 11/25/2012 12:01:39 PM
ClayisCooler posted...
Ghost is absolute garbage. You should be immune to UAV no matter what. Especially while not moving.
Not many people even used cold blooded in MW3. Why would they nerf it as they did?
Also the perks need to be rearranged in to catagories. Nothing compliments each other the way it is. This game seems like it was made to make good players worse and idiots better.

Ghost is perfect. The only people complaining about the nerf are campers.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#26Baseballtitan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 12:03:41 PM
ClayisCooler posted...

Disagree. There are no perks to deter anyone from using ghost if they buff it into that. Don't need campers with Ghost and Flak Jacket being able to plop themselves down with no consequence.
Cold Blooded is fine in this game the way it is. It protects you from a great number of stuff already. No need to buff that.
I don't understand what you mean by the perk categories.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
#27motoraptorPosted 11/25/2012 12:03:46 PM
ClayisCooler posted...

I'm sure you mean cold blooded in MW2, not 3. And that was because Stopping Power was also in that category. How can anyone pass on Stopping Power?

Ghost is the way it is because of MW3 I think. Assassin was way too good and Treyarch took it too far in creating 3 different Assassin parts.
---
http://i55.tinypic.com/2a9ntxe.jpg
#28Foxx3kPosted 11/25/2012 12:06:09 PM
I think Ghost needs a minor buff so that you can mantle objectives without being considered "not moving."
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#29Baseballtitan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 12:07:58 PM
Actually, I would like to see some sort of change to LMG's with Target Finder. Maybe a crazy amount of added recoil? Dying to someone spraying ~40 bullets my way because he sees a giant red box makes me sad.
---
#30Zero IXPosted 11/25/2012 12:09:47 PM
Baseballtitan posted...
Actually, I would like to see some sort of change to LMG's with Target Finder. Maybe a crazy amount of added recoil? Dying to someone spraying ~40 bullets my way because he sees a giant red box makes me sad.

There's a Perk for That.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame