So what underused / overused items in the game are going to get a buff / nerf?

#71outcast1398Posted 11/25/2012 1:54:06 PM
Concerning CP's I actually called for a buddy yo black hat mine yesterday as it got stuck on a lip of a rooftop. Agree that the time should probably be extended though. It though has saved a couple from being taken from the enemy so it does has its uses.

What I hate is when I have an ass hat teammate trying to steal it I can't reroll it.

How is everyone's opinion on the riot shield? Seems like the other day it wasn't protecting my back too well.. though I suppose the kill can could have lied anxious was actually getting shot in the feet?

Lot of the perks seem weak but that imo is what is making this fun. Trying out a few different combos that doesn't drastically change my effectiveness.
#72CammyApplePosted 11/25/2012 2:05:32 PM
outcast1398 posted...
Concerning CP's I actually called for a buddy yo black hat mine yesterday as it got stuck on a lip of a rooftop. Agree that the time should probably be extended though. It though has saved a couple from being taken from the enemy so it does has its uses.

What I hate is when I have an ass hat teammate trying to steal it I can't reroll it.

How is everyone's opinion on the riot shield? Seems like the other day it wasn't protecting my back too well.. though I suppose the kill can could have lied anxious was actually getting shot in the feet?

Lot of the perks seem weak but that imo is what is making this fun. Trying out a few different combos that doesn't drastically change my effectiveness.

Many of the shields problems are lag and connection based.
#73JeremyHollersPosted 11/25/2012 2:13:12 PM
You can crouch/prone a Betty and it won't kill you. Having a timer on an anti-personnel mine is just a dumb idea. L2notbebad.
---
GT: Jeremy Hollers
#74superchild211Posted 11/25/2012 2:13:44 PM
N0v4k41n posted...
Best_PK_In_AC posted...
Extreme Conditioning needs to be buffed into being Marathon. Unlimited sprint, because it's just worthless as it is now.

Uh..just....no. You really don't think there's enough people blindly running around the map as it is already?

The reason people can blindly run around hip-firing SMGs is because Tryearch took the enemy footsteps out. Once the footsteps are buffed again, there will be more order to the chaos. If someone wants to be stealthy they'll need to use Dead Silence. As long as Awareness doesn't counter Dead Silence, the soundwhoring will be perfectly balanced.
---
"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."
#75outlawstar289Posted 11/25/2012 2:20:06 PM
Baseballtitan posted...
There's those time where you're just trying to move through an area and your screen goes insta-red, you hit the deck and more concerned with getting to safety than fighting back against a guy that got the beat on you first. Even with an AR, since he got the first shot, even if I'm headglitching, thats a fire-fight it's incredibly hard to overcome for anyone. And I really don't want to have to waste a point on Cold-Blooded. It's such a niche perk that is really only necessary once every fifteen games or so. But when the other team has one person using an LMG with Target Finder I do find it quite annoying.

Please tell me you're trolling.

So, someone with an LMG is covering an area, shoots you, and when you try to shoot him back, he kills you. And this is a problem? How is this even LMG/Target finder specific? That's basic CoD gameplay.
---
IMPERIVM
GT: Commando GMC
#76Raiden0406Posted 11/25/2012 2:24:08 PM
I'm kind of asking this in the wrong area but your responses will effect my answer to the TC's post... Can anybody tell me what "moving" means for the ghost perk? Thanks in advance.
#77AusgillPosted 11/25/2012 2:29:57 PM
SMG's. Too easy to use at any range..
---
http://cheezburger.com/6696079616
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YoasQOe7Mo
#78verby45Posted 11/25/2012 2:44:45 PM
Buff Extreme conditioning so it has longer sprint, buff hard wired in some way, change capturing friendly CP's so they go to the original recipient but you get like 100 to your scorestreak, nerf betties, nerf explosive range but keep damage in said range. Couple more later.
---
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
GT: Fic56
#79PWAJlMMYPosted 11/25/2012 2:49:25 PM
I have only started playing this game 2 or 3 days ago, but at this point I've noticed SMGs and assault rifles (mainly SMGS) are absurdly overused, I don't know if I'd say they are overpowered but they are pretty obviously easier to use. when I use my favorite class of weapons (shotguns) I have to think a little, maneuver into close range, with LMGs I have to take my lack of mobility into account, but when I bust out an SMG I seriously just run around the map slaughtering everyone.
---
The legalisation of ****sexual marriage. It created a slippery slope until the zombies showed up. Read...your...Bibles...-Nafzger
#80chessmyantidrugPosted 11/25/2012 3:46:59 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Not if it gets kills for you after you're dead.

Sure as hell wouldn't call that skill.

So placing a Bouncing Betty or Claymore doesn't take any skill whatsoever? I beg to differ. You need to know routes and player tendencies. Otherwise it won't get you a kill.

DJ_Pauly_D posted...
Im not sure what this is, so ill just answer it honestly, no anyone can do it.

Anyone can literally do anything any other player can do in this game. In that case, nothing in this game requires skill.