Black Ops 2: Best game ever made?

#21SST_ForeverPosted 11/25/2012 12:07:24 PM
Best game EVER made? No.

Super Mario 64 eats this for breakfast.

Best game of 2012? Meh. I guess. Shows what kinda year it's been.
---
PSN- SickShotzToo
I'm baaaaaaack.
#22SST_ForeverPosted 11/25/2012 12:08:40 PM
SF_Bomb posted...
darealest47 posted...
params7 posted...
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.

GOKU FOREVER :D

Vegeta > Goku

Krillen>Vegeta

Buu>Krillen
---
PSN- SickShotzToo
I'm baaaaaaack.
#23chrishu311Posted 11/25/2012 12:10:29 PM
TooFlyForAWifi posted...
Skyrim, Mario, Assassins Creed, Halo, Black Ops 1? Ring any bells? You probably don't even know who Mario is. Kids now, go listen to your Justin Beiber and snort Coke.

You're calling him a kid? Oh, man...

Link to the Past, Final Fantasy Six, Super Mario RPG, Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Majora's Mask, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Mega Man X.

Yeah. Kid.
---
"Nothing is perfect. The world turns on a tilted axis just doing the best it can, and that's what makes it so damn beautiful." --Roy Mustang
#24Zmapper33Posted 11/25/2012 12:11:52 PM
I think it is the best COD yet, but not the best game ever. The best game ever is a tough one, but I would have to say it is probably Metal Gear Solid for consoles and EverQuest for PCs. The best military shooter is Battlefield 3 and the best shooter is Planetside 2.
#25Pimp_CPosted 11/25/2012 12:24:36 PM
The multiplayer in this game is crap. Maps, guns, and lag compensation ruin it for me. Want to buy my copy?
#26TGPomy9795Posted 11/25/2012 12:32:05 PM
TooFlyForAWifi posted...
Skyrim, Mario, Assassins Creed, Halo, Black Ops 1? Ring any bells? You probably don't even know who Mario is. Kids now, go listen to your Justin Beiber and snort Coke.

Just because we have an opinion doesn't make us little kids. In fact, you are the people showing that you are immature for your age. The fact that you try to start a big argument over opinions shows this. Besides, Black Ops 2 can't really be compared to any of your listed games other than Black Ops 1, considering each game is way different than the others. It would be pretty hard to compare Mario with Assassin's Creed now, wouldn't it?
#27Mumble_Posted 11/25/2012 12:38:15 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64730775

I make a lot of points on why this game is terrible that no one has been able to disprove. All I've had was people agreeing with me. Meanwhile, everyone who's saying this game is good haven't been able to provide one point.
---
Bulbasaur is the best starting Pokemon.
#28Akiba69Posted 11/25/2012 12:39:47 PM
OP i feel compelled to ask, what games have you actually played? Have you just limited yourself to console games? I find it odd how you also listed cod and halo as if they also rank up there with the best games ever made.
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.
#29TGPomy9795Posted 11/25/2012 12:41:03 PM
Mumble_ posted...

I make a lot of points on why this game is terrible that no one has been able to disprove. All I've had was people agreeing with me. Meanwhile, everyone who's saying this game is good haven't been able to provide one point.

I don't understand why people like you try to spread your opinion on other people. I respect that people don't like the game, but the fact that you try to influence people to hate it with you is just wrong. Stay in your own thread and cry about it with the other haters.
#30SST_ForeverPosted 11/25/2012 12:42:20 PM
Mumble_ posted...

The game is fun and I enjoy it with my FiOs.

Check.
---
PSN- SickShotzToo
I'm baaaaaaack.