Black Ops 2: Best game ever made?

#31HaganPosted 11/25/2012 1:44:09 PM
Moose_Of_Woe posted...
matt-nicklin posted...
DJ_Pauly_D posted...
Its not even the best Black Ops game.

---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz - last video uploaded Blops II FFA game 11/13
#32Mumble_Posted 11/25/2012 1:45:23 PM
SST_Forever posted...
Mumble_ posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64730775

I make a lot of points on why this game is terrible that no one has been able to disprove. All I've had was people agreeing with me. Meanwhile, everyone who's saying this game is good haven't been able to provide one point.

The game is fun and I enjoy it with my FiOs.

Check.

That's an opinion. I give cold hard facts.
---
Bulbasaur is the best starting Pokemon.
#33RandomTrampPosted 11/25/2012 1:46:59 PM
Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn was the best game ever made.
#34VelociswaggerPosted 11/25/2012 1:47:06 PM
DJ_Pauly_D posted...
#35Dr_ThroatpunchPosted 11/25/2012 1:47:24 PM
hollow-sasuke posted...
There are SNES games better than this.

I don't know what that's supposed to mean. Super Metroid, Mega Man X, Castlevania IV, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country... Obviously there are SNES games better than this. The best SNES games are some of the best games ever made.
#36keith1216Posted 11/25/2012 1:48:00 PM
matt-nicklin posted...
DJ_Pauly_D posted...
#37SST_ForeverPosted 11/25/2012 1:51:12 PM
Mumble_ posted...
SST_Forever posted...
Mumble_ posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64730775

I make a lot of points on why this game is terrible that no one has been able to disprove. All I've had was people agreeing with me. Meanwhile, everyone who's saying this game is good haven't been able to provide one point.

The game is fun and I enjoy it with my FiOs.

Check.

That's an opinion. I give cold hard facts.

I just read your little rant. You do know 'cold hard facts' are often facts, right? Your little rant is just your opinion and you labeled it with 'Facts' because they are your own. I assure you this game is enjoyable with a nice Fiber Optic connection.
---
PSN- SickShotzToo
I'm baaaaaaack.
#38superal1966Posted 11/25/2012 1:55:54 PM
RandomTramp posted...
Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn was the best game ever made.

This, or at least one of them. The Secret of Monkey Island will always hold a special place for me.

I'm undecided on Black Ops 2.

People not playing the objective has always been an issue, but it's become a pandemic in Black Ops 2. The amount of people who either have no clue what they are doing or no interest in winning is astounding.

Playing against a team with 4 people sitting in buildings sniping away all game is not fun. It's an easy win, but it doesn't make for an entertaining match.

These are a product of the community, which with people like Mumble, I guess you can't expect too much from.

Black Ops 2 is great fun with friends; a good game? Perhaps, the best game ever? Nope!
#39SalocinYTPosted 11/25/2012 2:08:06 PM
Are You kidding me?! you seriously think this is the best game, just look at the lag comp
#40Xx_OhButters_xXPosted 11/25/2012 3:56:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]