if you're going to make an offensive emblem at least put some effort into it

#71seankimberley42Posted 11/27/2012 12:41:14 PM
Oh hey look black is still offended by people being offended. And still making a completely illogical and unintelligent comparison. And bumping up topics he claims to detest. Good to know.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#72KarnRX78Posted 11/27/2012 12:53:26 PM
Every time I get a rage message for reporting an emblem I lmao.

They think the emblems they make are "funny". I find the rage I manage to induce to be "funny".

The only offensive thing I find about their emblems is the lack of originality. I can't wait for the time when the human imagination returns.
#73wordlife15(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 5:47:43 PM
TheKokopelli posted...
I go away for a week, and the topic is still about emblem reporting.

I'm curious TC, do you get this worked up when some moron decides to mount some "truck n**s" on their car?

Me personally, if they want to display their stupidity to the world, who am I to stop them? Same applies to the emblems.

still about? as in you expected it to be about something else by now? Ok.

and no, I don't get worked up about that. Want to know why? Because they spent their hard earned money to put fake balls on a vehicle they will never be able to afford and eventually will get taken from them. I see it as their way of saying "haha I made this truck have fake balls, now you have to touch fake balls to get them off!"

good on you guy who couldn't afford that truck! ;D
---
lol I dunno
#74singhellotakuPosted 11/27/2012 5:57:32 PM
I'll generally ignore a decent offensive emblem, if its just to circles and a rectangle for a dick your laziness will get you reported.
#75Lerp85Posted 11/27/2012 7:44:05 PM
blacklabelice posted...
Lerp85 posted...

I do see where you were going the the jaywalking thing. Still, you can get in trouble for jaywalking, know a few people that got tickets for it myself, just like you can get in trouble for making inappropriate emblems on this game. If people are going to make the emblems, they have no one but themselves to blame when they get in trouble for it.

the thing is they dont get in trouble for it. Maybe if we made 5000 topics on "My totally stupid offensive icon is still here , it might counter the 5000 topics on "i report everything"

i mean when theres 5 thousand topics on ' i report everyone' going around here, and i see dicks and swastikas every odd game, , to think by now i would have seen a dude on emblem probation by now? or be at a high level and have his emblem reset? No.

hell i didnt even get banned and i had a lame one for a good two years on BO. its still there I dont know of a single person followed up on for offensive emblems. I know of several who got their stats reset over a javelin glitch and a few scammers get console banned for soliciting fake prestige lobbies, but in years of playing thats all the discipline that ive seen. Yeah those things are understandably much more game wrecking than just some unfunny lame player icon

I mean surely these topics are serving no purpose and growing stale if everybody is complaining and nobody is listening, but hey lets make another one?? this is just silly. Why not just make 500 more uber unique threads saying "I have a swastika icon and nothing has been done

yeah if they get caught and disciplined its their own damn fault, but the thing is they dont. which is why all these spam topics every day is rather silly.

Just cause they did nothing to you don't mean they don't do anything. There are people that could not make emblems any more at all the rest of the time they played.

https://www.google.com/search?source=ig&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS324&q=black+ops+emblem+creation+removed&oq=black+ops+emblem+creation+removed&gs_l=igoogle.3...249271.264186.0.264273.35.22.2.10.5.0.412.3503.5j11j4j1j1.22.0...0.0...1ac.1.cfUoMqSmTFw#hl=en&safe=off&tbo=d&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS324&sclient=psy-ab&q=black+ops+emblem+ban&oq=black+ops+emblem+ban&gs_l=serp.3..0j0i30l3.21603.33219.1.33481.39.20.12.1.1.8.352.4072.0j13j6j1.20.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.uz6KaTPz_8E&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=52bdefc133ec243a&bpcl=38897761&biw=1366&bih=640
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#76blacklabelicePosted 11/27/2012 8:55:56 PM
well im sure the amount of people who get their 3 day emblem ban or whatever is very miniscule to the amount of people who are getting reported every day

its not really going to send out a message to everyone if it just seems like an uncommon thing to see a bunch of bad emblem users being punished.

i mean who knows? im curious to know myself just how many of these playercards they actually look at on a daily basis let alone take action. i mean it doesnt seem like the greatest job in the world to sit there and sift through an enormous cesspool of nasty little emblems every day. i dont know who would want to do it, but maybe someone oughtta do it right?
#77Lerp85Posted 11/28/2012 8:20:32 AM
blacklabelice posted...
well im sure the amount of people who get their 3 day emblem ban or whatever is very miniscule to the amount of people who are getting reported every day

its not really going to send out a message to everyone if it just seems like an uncommon thing to see a bunch of bad emblem users being punished.

i mean who knows? im curious to know myself just how many of these playercards they actually look at on a daily basis let alone take action. i mean it doesnt seem like the greatest job in the world to sit there and sift through an enormous cesspool of nasty little emblems every day. i dont know who would want to do it, but maybe someone oughtta do it right?
But it happens, unlike what you said. That is my point. Not many get in trouble for jaywalking either, but it happens too. So your analogy, as stupid as you wanted it to actually be, made perfect sense. LOL
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#78PharoahPelicanPosted 11/28/2012 8:27:48 AM

I can see your butt transplant didn't go well because it's still hurt.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#79poopnolanPosted 11/28/2012 8:36:47 AM
I find it hilarious how insecure someone must be to announce to someone, or tell them via message, that they are "reported". The point in doing so is to evoke some sort of emotional response from the recipient, which is bizarre. You are reporting them for either garnering emotional responses from you, or for the very notion of using offensive emblems. You aren't taking any high road so to speak, you are quite literally lowering yourself to the base level of the individual you reported

I speak for myself when I tell you I used offensive emblems in both the original Black Ops, and this one. These emblems include, but aren't restrictive to, swastikas, gore, tragedy parody, and a whole slew of others. So far in BLOPS 2 I have been using a Swastika, and the response has been wonderful. People still get offended by a replication of an image that stands for nothing in this day and age. We are playing an annual Call of Duty for Christs sake, one where we can create your own emblem, what do you think will happen when you give faceless, nameless people who play the most simplistic, pandering video-game of all time the ability to create their emblems? You expect flowers and unicorns? This is a game that desensitizes people to the horrors of warfare, may as well accompany one social degradation with another. Until there is a more proper way to deal with online interaction, expect to see a slew of things that may cause you dismay. Perhaps one day they will require people to use their SS numbers when registering for online tags to ensure you behave properly.
---
Wow
#80cbc72Posted 11/28/2012 8:41:31 AM
I have a tent with a bio-hazard emblem on it.

Because I camp, but my camping led to the zombies getting me.

So it warns people to stay away from my camping spot.
---
Beast Mode!
http://tinyurl.com/c8noad6