I finally figured out how to play this game. :D Like MLG legit how to play. ^__^

#21Scottydont19Posted 11/27/2012 2:00:50 AM
I really want to say something insulting about TC, but I feel there is nothing I can say to make him look any worse than he already does. His writing does an adequate job by itself.

Also, Mila Kunis is pretty hot. And we share the same birthday (08/14/1983). She actually wanted to go out on a date with me, but I turned her down and told her I couldn't because I had to try and get my K/D above a 2.0 and keep it there.

See TC, I can make myself look like an idiot as well.
#22duericPosted 11/27/2012 4:22:42 AM
typhone004 posted...
MLG legit

Word.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#23HirusekiPosted 11/27/2012 4:29:56 AM
A class that aims, shoot and even thinks for you? This is so gamebreaking, Treyarch needs to nerf this.
#24WrydrunePosted 11/27/2012 1:48:13 PM
So nobody knows what this felty thing is?
---
Capcom on racism:
We don't care what race our fans are, because we don't care about our fans.
#25ShadowUmbreon42Posted 11/27/2012 1:54:09 PM
Scottydont19 posted...
I really want to say something insulting about TC, but I feel there is nothing I can say to make him look any worse than he already does. His writing does an adequate job by itself.

Also, Mila Kunis is pretty hot. And we share the same birthday (08/14/1983). She actually wanted to go out on a date with me, but I turned her down and told her I couldn't because I had to try and get my K/D above a 2.0 and keep it there.

See TC, I can make myself look like an idiot as well.

LOL i can't comment on tcs behavior because he already did it himself. A jerk tc is yes
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/VictiniExpert2400 You should go sub. Digimon World Dusk FC 0991-5020-3268
#26RE4puffin(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 4:55:30 PM
Wrydrune posted...

An in-joke from when the Oatmeal and I played Cawd in Blapssss I. :3 A little bit of Battlefield 3 as well. ^___^

Wrydrune posted...

The Operative class is basically putting the game on cruise control. It's crazy, right? :3

Faust_8 posted...
You know Mila Kunis was named the sexiest woman alive this year, right?

But you're right, definitely not a "real woman" at all, just because you get a bigger boner from some other chick.

I'm feeding the troll but still.

Elizabeth Hurley is where it's at, bro. >:D

DeathFan357 posted...
RE4puffin posted...
Oh, Mila Kunis, huh? People still flock to that raunchy hoe? :3 Those fantasies of preadolescence sure die hard, don't they? >:D Speak harder when you move up to worshiping a real woman, hoser. :3

ok kid i doubt youve ever had a real woman. id peg you at about 12, maybe 13. so when you graduate from middle school girls then you can talk big.

Contrary to popular belief, I'm eighteen. ^___________________________^
---
http://i.imgur.com/LYsSm.gif | http://i.imgur.com/070qR.gif
This entire sig brought to you by Shaft. ^_____________________________________^