Remember in MW2 when....

#1laidiesmann24Posted 11/25/2012 7:54:01 PM
...you shot someone, you actually got hit markers and they died most of the time? Good ol days.I hope MW2 gets re-released one day as a XBL Arcade title with the bs patched out(Commando, OMA/DC) cause MW2 was where it was at. The fact that I have to aim my bullets 10 feet ahead of someone while there running to hit them is a bit ridiculous. Ok my rant is over. But seriously....I'd like this game better if my bullets would connect on a regular basis.
#2LoshadtPosted 11/25/2012 7:55:02 PM
MW2 was CoD's high point as far as connection goes. It was flawless in that department,

Shame about everything else though.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#3BrownPackPosted 11/25/2012 7:56:49 PM
Loshadt posted...
MW2 was CoD's high point as far as connection goes. It was flawless in that department,

Everything else in that game a problem? Bad player detected. OMA/DC was the game's only problem.
#4LoshadtPosted 11/25/2012 7:58:20 PM
Everything else in that game a problem? Bad player detected. OMA/DC was the game's only problem.

Yes, I'm not very good. But that's beside the point. You don't think there was even a small problem with assault rifles that killed in two shots and had zero recoil or sway?
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#5gamester091Posted 11/25/2012 7:58:27 PM
BrownPack posted...
Loshadt posted...

i dont mind danger close as much, but one man army was way too cheap.....and commando
---
Weird. The Royal Ludroth is like a pet dog. Rolls around on land and occasionally gets spit on the floor.-ssj4warrior
#6arena11Posted 11/25/2012 7:59:04 PM
Even with the bs, MW2 is still the best.
#7whodeynotdatPosted 11/25/2012 8:01:07 PM
A lot of stuff was OP in that game. Any explosive paired with danger closer was extremely powerful. Stopping power and FMJ made many weapons stronger. Commando made it so you could knife five feat away from someone. Killstreaks lead to other killstreaks very easily. People would camp with a harrier to get a chopper gunner. Too many flaws in that game. I could list more...
---
Michael Jackson was the king of pop. It's time to crown eminem the king of rap.
#8DrascalKillerPosted 11/25/2012 8:02:21 PM
BrownPack posted...
Loshadt posted...

Commando, Stopping power, secondary shotguns, Quickscoping (annoying, not overpowered), deathstreaks. There was plenty wrong with MW2.
---
Gamertag: Drascalkiller
Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wceny-hD6r0
#9outlawstar289Posted 11/25/2012 8:03:29 PM
Loshadt posted...

---
IMPERIVM
GT: Commando GMC
#10Soul_On_DisplayPosted 11/25/2012 8:10:13 PM
arena11 posted...
Even with the bs, MW2 is still the best.

---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~People will always nitpick where they have bias.~