Remember in MW2 when....

#21FeelMyBladePosted 11/25/2012 9:30:11 PM
Fungum posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Fungum posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
CoD 4 is better than MW2.

Shame about it being so mind dulling and boring.

I had more fun with it than MW2, I don't see how that makes it dull and boring.

I had

There we go. I understand CoD4 revolutionized the series, but it's so goddamn boring to me.

Well, everyone's got a different opinion. I don't play CoD4 or MW2 anymore, since I am busy with Blops 2. To me, CoD4 was much superior since it did not have OMA/DC. And plus CoD 4 had much better maps. Connection was around the same for me on both games.

Again, just my opinion.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-35
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 2, Given:12
#22BrownPackPosted 11/25/2012 9:37:30 PM
Loshadt posted...
Everything else in that game a problem? Bad player detected. OMA/DC was the game's only problem.

Yes, I'm not very good. But that's beside the point. You don't think there was even a small problem with assault rifles that killed in two shots and had zero recoil or sway?

No. And the only AR that killed at long range in two shots was the FAL, which was semi-auto. AR's killing in two shots at close range is common sense anyways.

whodeynotdat posted...
A lot of stuff was OP in that game. Any explosive paired with danger closer was extremely powerful. Stopping power and FMJ made many weapons stronger. Commando made it so you could knife five feat away from someone. Killstreaks lead to other killstreaks very easily. People would camp with a harrier to get a chopper gunner. Too many flaws in that game. I could list more...

Cold Blooded. Stingers. Bye bye killstreaks. Not as big a problem as you say, but then again, you are probably one of those players who only use Stopping Power.
#23Keyblade660Posted 11/25/2012 9:37:41 PM
Guys. Enough bantering, a guy likes CoD 4, ok he likes CoD 4, a lot of people agree with this. Another guy thinks it's dull and boring, yes again a lot of people agree with this too. Let each other have opinions damn it, haha.

But yes, to bring another point. MW2 also had one of the most superior connections throughout the franchise/series. If I got into a game of 3 bar, I can still expect to do just as well, if not just a little bit worse, than say if I had a 5-bar connection or even host. There is no real advantage or disadvantage with any type of connection you have.

When you are put host in MW2, there is no real advantage like you have here in BO2 (where it is actually an immense advantage over other players) because they still have the opportunity to do just as good regardless of the connection. Even if I was 2-bar, I can still manage to do fairly decent.

Which brings me to a question, why the **** can't we just have MW/MW2 networking back?
---
PSN(s): Keyblade660 & Toriyama-
Two equally used separate accounts :D and Toriyama with the dash at the end.
#24verby45Posted 11/25/2012 9:43:48 PM
MW2 would probably have been the best game if everything was fixed. I feel like if you added things from the previous cods onto MW2 while fixing what was wrong with MW2, you'd have the best COD hands down. Scorestreaks from Black Ops 2, individual reward setups from MW3, pick 10, no deathstreaks, collection of perks to choose from, prestige/weapon leveling system. Mix the maps together for best from all games and make some new ones. Anybody else feel this way besides me?
---
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
GT: Fic56
#25Aether_LyricPosted 11/25/2012 9:46:50 PM
BrownPack posted...
OMA/DC was the game's only problem.

bahahaha, MW2 fanboys are the worst

Painkiller and Commando are two of the most broken, ridiculous things to ever touch an FPS
#26Soul_On_DisplayPosted 11/25/2012 9:50:19 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64706594

I'm tired of making the same arguments, so a lil' copy and paste would never hurt. I may be "one of the worst" but at least I try to make sense.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~People will always nitpick where they have bias.~
#27IAmNOTMcLovinPosted 11/25/2012 9:56:14 PM
Blizzard09 posted...
hmm I shoot people fine. I watch peoples streams and they hit people fine.

---
PSN McLovin1177 GT I A Mc Lovin177 YT/LoL/Twitter IceTubesCOD
#28BlackOps06Posted 11/25/2012 10:00:40 PM
MW2 had connection issues too. I know I played in a number of laggy games early on. People just get too nostalgic and forget that stuff.....
Oh, and let's not forget all the other issues, like Commando, OMA/DC Grenade Launchers, Nukes (which encouraged camping/boosting), Imbalanced Killstreaks, Deathstreaks, (Painkiller anyone?) Javelindom.....am I missing anything else?
#29Keyblade660Posted 11/25/2012 10:01:31 PM
Soul_On_Display posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64706594

I'm tired of making the same arguments, so a lil' copy and paste would never hurt. I may be "one of the worst" but at least I try to make sense.

Yes, yes. I whole heartedly agree Soul. Many of those points are valid, if not all, haha. Even if Commando was an issue, people eventually learned to counter it and thus, once again, an even-playing field is made. Even if there is a wide range of possible playstyles. Commando would be an issue for panic knifing for CQC. Yes it was annoying but people eventually learned to be wary of corners and prepared themselves for such things.

Think about it, in BO2 instead they have given us, panic sniping. The amount of times I've died in BO2 just as I've turned a corner. Absolute lolworthy.

Which, once again brings me to another point (sorry if I'm sounding like the biggest MW2 fanboy right now, haha. But I've given every CoD a fair amount of time.), the game also had the best perks among the bunch. Okay, aside from OMA/DC/*ahem*Commando for you commando haters, but by the time I had 10 custom classes.

There was a lot of variety in the classes I could make. All my 10 classes could have been completely different, and each of them still allowed me to do well. I wasn't forced to stick to one playstyle because the game wasn't designed around it.
---
PSN(s): Keyblade660 & Toriyama-
Two equally used separate accounts :D and Toriyama with the dash at the end.
#30Saizen13Posted 11/25/2012 10:03:58 PM
BrownPack posted...
Loshadt posted...
MW2 was CoD's high point as far as connection goes. It was flawless in that department,

Shame about everything else though.

Everything else in that game a problem? Bad player detected. OMA/DC was the game's only problem.

I take it you weren't there for the care package marker commando knifing or the javalin suicide ordeal? It was DMH from MW3 but times 10. Commando in general was pretty bogus. Loved the hit detection in MW2. Nuke camping was an issue, as was boosting in FFA, though booster hunting was pretty fun. Explosions were too strong, even without DC. Semtex grenades were insane. Scav / claymore camping was everywhere. Had they patched some of the perks it would have been a great game.
---
http://www.youtube.com/Saizen13