Remember in MW2 when....

#201BrownPackPosted 11/28/2012 1:36:51 AM
Did you ever take English classes in school?
#202blacklabelicePosted 11/28/2012 1:37:52 AM
blacklabelice posted...
herp derp. MW2 best game ever. herp derp. the game got fixed after its shelf life already died and everybody moved on to bigger and better

herp derp. now its gods gift to man kind cause im stuck here with the rest of the tubers and OCD kiddies still obsessed over the game and cant get their attention or enjoyment any other way because they fixed all of the overpowered crap in the rest of the games that is still in MW2. gonna play it till my ball hair goes gray cause thats the only way i know how to play is with my nubedy tubedy and all my cheap loadouts. derrrp

herpedy derpedy buddy. you and that uber fail dude spend a whole lotta time trying to defend this game on no ground. heres an idea. why dont you spend less time praising this sorry unbalanced excuse of a FPS game and spend more time playing it? Have fun with all your little nubby tubbies and teleport lunge knifing and all that other nooby stuff that gives you a hardon.

i mean youre seeking too much attention over here with all your blatant fanboying. you want to know how to get even more attention? Stick in MW2 and go kill somebody with a LMG, shoot down a helicopter, and then go for the objective. that will shock the hell out of everybody and you will surely a draw a reaction and you might be praised as highly by others as you praise this game.
#203BrownPackPosted 11/28/2012 1:38:39 AM
herp derp. BO best game ever. herp derp. the game never got fixed after its shelf life already died but many people still think MW2 is the best.
#204DolphLundgrennnPosted 11/28/2012 1:38:49 AM
hung lung ting where has new iwi2jsjsjs ksoxodksjwuwns Jacquie chicken wooden j1usjw
#205blacklabelicePosted 11/28/2012 1:44:40 AM(edited)
aww whats wrong. gotta go all grammar police on a video game forum. did you find a typo? thats cool that you were reading it bro.

go play your little nooby game now. move along, i will ignore you now. your blatant trolling and fanboying is growing old. kind of like MW2 did for all of us who can appreciate games that dont have to be riddled with bugs just to be fun and playable.

your hand must be really sore from dickstroking MW2 pretending for it to be a whole new game that it wasnt. . you are a prime example of why its community was so trashy but thats the only way you know to try to get the attention you lack IRL.

good day sir. welcome to the list. you can praise to everybody else just how awesome you think this game is 2 and a half years after its shelf life died. i dont care to hear it anymore, its repetitive and tiresome and you bring nothing of value or logic to the table. typical fanboy trolling screaming for his attention and thats all you get from me.
#206BrownPackPosted 11/28/2012 1:47:50 AM
blacklabelice posted...
aww whats wrong. gotta go all grammar police on a video game forum. did you find a typo? thats cool that you were reading it bro.

go play your little nooby game now. move along, i will ignore you now. your blatant trolling and fanboying is growing old. kind of like MW2 did for all of us who can appreciate games that dont have to be riddled with bugs just to be fun and playable.

your hand must be really sore from ****stroking MW2 pretending for it to be a whole new game that it wasnt. . you are a prime example of why its community was so trashy but thats the only way you know to try to get the attention you lack IRL.

good day sir. welcome to the list. you can praise to everybody else just how awesome you think this game is 2 and a half years after its shelf life died. i dont care to hear it anymore, its repetitive and tiresome and you bring nothing of value or logic to the table. typical fanboy trolling screaming for his attention and thats all you get from me.

LOL didn't you say you were done with this thread like a day ago? Whatever you do, whether you ignore or not, you still lose. If you ignore, you aren't good enough to come up with a mature and educated comeback. If you reply, you weren't a bigger enough man to walk away.

Also, I've provided WAY more logic than you seem to have ever done in your whole lifetime. I provide lots of explanations, and then all you say is GTFO MW2 FANBOY YOUR TRASH (Yes, I said "your" instead of "you're" because that's the way you'd say it)

Also, have fun getting moderated.
#207ssupermario92Posted 11/28/2012 1:51:15 AM
BrownPack posted...
blacklabelice posted...

your hand must be really sore from ****stroking MW2 pretending for it to be a whole new game that it wasnt. . you are a prime example of why its community was so trashy but thats the only way you know to try to get the attention you lack IRL.

LOL didn't you say you were done with this thread like a day ago? Whatever you do, whether you ignore or not, you still lose. If you ignore, you aren't good enough to come up with a mature and educated comeback. If you reply, you weren't a bigger enough man to walk away.

Also, I've provided WAY more logic than you seem to have ever done in your whole lifetime. I provide lots of explanations, and then all you say is GTFO MW2 FANBOY YOUR TRASH (Yes, I said "your" instead of "you're" because that's the way you'd say it)

you yourself can get moderated if you say your gonna do it.....
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 35 PM if you think so as well
#208BrownPackPosted 11/28/2012 1:53:20 AM
ssupermario92 posted...
BrownPack posted...
blacklabelice posted...

you yourself can get moderated if you say your gonna do it.....

how will I get moderated for that? That doesn't make any sense.
#209Soul_On_DisplayPosted 11/28/2012 1:57:38 AM
What exactly is going on? Why are people still arguing?
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~People will always nitpick where they have bias.~
#210blacklabelicePosted 11/28/2012 2:04:09 AM(edited)
ha ha he has nothing left do do but flag my messages and get them removed. i dont care its okay theres already 4 or 5 of his removed on this page alone from my screen. all hes got left on now is to flame. troll confirmed

the only thing of any logic this fanboi troll brought to the table that cant be refuted is that MW2 was fun and one of the most enjoyable...but it was from a different perspective

yeah MW2 was fun. i cant deny that. especially for the casual gamer because it was just so nooby and outrageous. those people love that stuff and its awesome when you are able to tube your way to an ac130 without ever leaving the building. theres no denying the ridiculousness is an enjoyable aspect that made the game so wild. but from a balance perspective it was the most broken by far in the series. i mean you would have to be a braindead idiot to not see that. some people would rather look past the overpoweredness and imbalance the mechanics of the game had, even aside from all the bugs and glitches throughout the course of its shelf life.

only an idiot can blatantly ignore all the problems and try to claim it as never been an issue because all off the problems eventually get fixed months and months after its already happened. and still it had lots of the same overpowered ridiculousness. im not saying it wasnt fun, but thats the kind of nonsense that breaks FPS games if you are looking for more realism and actual skill based competitiveness.

most mindless and easiest game of the franchise by far, but in terms of balance it was also the most broken. its pretty hard not to notice that.