Remember in MW2 when....

#211ssupermario92Posted 11/28/2012 2:56:34 AM
blacklabelice posted...
ha ha he has nothing left do do but flag my messages and get them removed. i dont care its okay theres already 4 or 5 of his removed on this page alone from my screen. all hes got left on now is to flame. troll confirmed

the only thing of any logic this fanboi troll brought to the table that cant be refuted is that MW2 was fun and one of the most enjoyable...but it was from a different perspective

yeah MW2 was fun. i cant deny that. especially for the casual gamer because it was just so nooby and outrageous. those people love that stuff and its awesome when you are able to tube your way to an ac130 without ever leaving the building. theres no denying the ridiculousness is an enjoyable aspect that made the game so wild. but from a balance perspective it was the most broken by far in the series. i mean you would have to be a braindead idiot to not see that. some people would rather look past the overpoweredness and imbalance the mechanics of the game had, even aside from all the bugs and glitches throughout the course of its shelf life.

only an idiot can blatantly ignore all the problems and try to claim it as never been an issue because all off the problems eventually get fixed months and months after its already happened. and still it had lots of the same overpowered ridiculousness. im not saying it wasnt fun, but thats the kind of nonsense that breaks FPS games if you are looking for more realism and actual skill based competitiveness.

most mindless and easiest game of the franchise by far, but in terms of balance it was also the most broken. its pretty hard not to notice that.

you forget most people (god knows why) love using unbalanced stuff because it's fun for some reason. While a balanced game is boring as hell, that i'll never understand why.

I prefer balance TBH over broken ****. And yeah, if your casual, then yeah i'd say MW2 would be the best. But that game is broken as **** and i hate it because it and then some.
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 35 PM if you think so as well
#212FeelMyBladePosted 11/28/2012 2:58:11 AM
blacklabelice posted...
blacklabelice posted...
herp derp. MW2 best game ever. herp derp. the game got fixed after its shelf life already died and everybody moved on to bigger and better

herp derp. now its gods gift to man kind cause im stuck here with the rest of the tubers and OCD kiddies still obsessed over the game and cant get their attention or enjoyment any other way because they fixed all of the overpowered crap in the rest of the games that is still in MW2. gonna play it till my ball hair goes gray cause thats the only way i know how to play is with my nubedy tubedy and all my cheap loadouts. derrrp

herpedy derpedy buddy. you and that uber fail dude spend a whole lotta time trying to defend this game on no ground. heres an idea. why dont you spend less time praising this sorry unbalanced excuse of a FPS game and spend more time playing it? Have fun with all your little nubby tubbies and teleport lunge knifing and all that other nooby stuff that gives you a hardon.

i mean youre seeking too much attention over here with all your blatant fanboying. you want to know how to get even more attention? Stick in MW2 and go kill somebody with a LMG, shoot down a helicopter, and then go for the objective. that will shock the hell out of everybody and you will surely a draw a reaction and you might be praised as highly by others as you praise this game.

no offense, but you sound ridiculous now.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-36
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 2, Given:12
#213blacklabelicePosted 11/28/2012 3:15:31 AM(edited)
hey go bag on BF3 some more

im like a troll magnet around here i dont know what it is. everybody just has nothin better to do then jump at me. i dont mind the attention though really. im pretty bored
#214StonedwolfedPosted 11/28/2012 4:22:23 AM
I've never had more fun online than with MW2.

The hit-detection is spot-on. The larger maps make for actual strategies. Best gun balance in the series. Amazing "feel strong" Perks. Awesome Kill Streaks. Fantastic secondaries.

The only thing I detest is OMA-DC. Everything else is amazing and has a viable counter. OMA-DC is just plain flat out annoying.
---
GT viberunner - MW2 Legend - now with added microphone technology
#215JVel91Posted 11/28/2012 4:26:00 AM
MW2 > Blops ll.
---
EMS
#216blacklabelicePosted 11/28/2012 4:58:21 AM
that may be true but 4 owns them all.
#217known2FAILPosted 11/28/2012 5:50:37 AM
Is this guy still raging and trying to prove that MW2 sucks when it doesn't?
---
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323
#218ShadonicPosted 11/28/2012 6:17:25 AM
Good ol' Fal + Holo sights =D
---
Gah! My 0's fallen off! has anyone seen it?
#219wild361Posted 11/28/2012 6:20:48 AM
No, I never remember those days. However they seemed to have fixed that in Black Ops 2 thank goodness.
---
The Voice of Reason
#220BrownPackPosted 11/28/2012 12:18:27 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...

no offense, but you sound ridiculous now.

Right Now? Everything he said sounded ridiculous. And plus, he said he's done with this thread TWICE now.

blacklabelice posted...
that may be true but 4 owns them all.

Nostalgia goggles. Cod4 is a great game, but the variety in that game is even worse. People flocked to only a few weapons (M16, AK47, MP5, M40A3) and SP and JUG and 3X Frag were used so much more then than in any other game. Hit detection was great in that game, which is one of the things that makes it one of the best.

If you're trying to do this whole nostalgia thing, then Cod2 wins. But I doubt you've even played it. Hell, you've probably never even played Cod4, because it seems like you barely even played MW2 judging by your description of it.

And didn't you say you were going to be ignoring me? It looks like you're losing it now.