Remember in MW2 when....

#251BrownPackPosted 11/28/2012 6:26:06 PM(edited)
Stonedwolfed posted...
JVel91 posted...
MW2 > Blops ll.
#252ValeriumPosted 11/28/2012 6:30:23 PM
Ah these people, the people that praise MW2 and conviently ignore the 500 problems that game had. Unbalanced or straight up broken perks, the dumb attachment unlock system, the MANY unbalanced weapons the many glitches.
#253TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 11/28/2012 6:35:21 PM
Valerium posted...
Ah these people, the people that praise MW2 and conviently ignore the 500 problems that game had. Unbalanced or straight up broken perks, the dumb attachment unlock system, the MANY unbalanced weapons the many glitches.

Oh I don't ignore them, I just prefer all that bs instead of emptying clips in people for them to turn around and one shot me. I also prefer my killstreaks to deploy when they're supposed to and for them not to swim underground following me around and killing me. I also prefer my shield not lunging at the air and working like it should 99% of the time. I also prefer people actually making noise when they're sprinting around, and no I don't have a headset before some idiot says so, I use tv speakers. Should I continue? Because I can.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#254BrownPackPosted 11/28/2012 7:23:26 PM
Valerium posted...

List all 500 problems. Because broken perks (which ones?), the attachment unlock system, unbalanced weapons and glitches don't quite add up to 500.

You mind clarifying what you're talking about?
#255BrownPackPosted 11/28/2012 7:29:14 PM
Seriously, why is almost always everyone who likes IW more than 3ARC, tends to point out the flaws of 3ARCs games, and actually explain them, whereas many of people who like 3ARC just say things, with little or no reasoning at all?
#256Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 11/28/2012 7:33:07 PM
Remember in Mw2...... when you could do the Javelin glitch and kill off people in a 20 meter radius even around walls?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#257blacklabelicePosted 11/28/2012 7:43:42 PM(edited)
well this year those are the new problems that just make the game more aggrevating. im not liking the killstreaks that much either or how they follow me around erratically but there are modes to avoid that nonsense altogether. i think im more disappointed in the lag and hit detection. bad spawns and small maps are right up there too but i could have expected that because all people are voting for in the last few years are tiny maps anyways

the problems in MW2 were the ones that actually made it fun and addictive. i mean we were all CP lunge knifing, sniping with our models and javelin glitching, sticking around in 18 person free for alls at one point or another right? such ridiculousness .

in terms of quality it doesnt really matter what one you find was the better game. its just what you found more enjoyable. if MW2 was the best for you in terms of fun and enjoyment, theres nothing wrong with that, but that doesnt say anything about the balance of the game with all the cheapness and bugs it had.

to me i wanted balance, but not balance in a sense where i have to use one exploit just to counter another. thats why i didnt really enjoy it. maps, spawns, and hitmarkers were fine though and i wish they would have stuck with that system, but nothing else. oh yeah dual vectors or p90s with red tiger camo was balls. no need to take that out either.
#258Faust_8Posted 11/28/2012 8:39:05 PM
BrownPack posted...
Seriously, why is almost always everyone who likes IW more than 3ARC, tends to point out the flaws of 3ARCs games, and actually explain them, whereas many of people who like 3ARC just say things, with little or no reasoning at all?

Earlier...

BrownPack posted...
Well, that's what generally happens. In gametypes like Team Deathmatch, Domination, Demolition, etc, shotgun users typically stick to their shotgun because those gametypes are so fast paced, they usually don't have time to think about switching. The only time I recall people actively switching between their primary and their shotgun is in Search and Destroy, where there is lots of time to switch. Other gametypes, not nearly as much.

Pretty much in MW2, when someone had a shotgun in their class, either they used the primary, or they used the shotgun. simple as that. People typically just ran the shotgun for the duration of that life anyways. Many people put shotguns in their secondary, and don't care at all about what primary they have. They just want to use shotguns.

*facepalm*

How do you know this? What was your sample size? What reasoning supports this?

I'd really love to hear the reasoning of "Hmm, they gave me two weapons...but I'll only use one."

I'm sure SOME players wanted to only use the shotgun but to say they were a majority is just a rather unreasonable opinion. Because it sure as hell looks like you're just projecting your own personal style onto everyone.
---
The supernatural says that if you act a certain way you might avoid suffering. But reality says you came from the stars...
#259blacklabelicePosted 11/28/2012 8:46:56 PM(edited)
id press the yellow button time to time. especially on wasteland with a sniper and a shotty. its not like im gonna run around the open field with a shotgun. and then jump into the tunnels and head into the bunker with a sniper rifle.

its a situational thing. same with pistols. to use a loadout full of all kinds of surprises and only rely on one thing is just silly. unless maybe youre only gunning it out for challenges or unlocking emblems or whatever.
#260BrownPackPosted 11/28/2012 9:01:34 PM
Faust_8 posted...
BrownPack posted...

Earlier...

BrownPack posted...
Well, that's what generally happens. In gametypes like Team Deathmatch, Domination, Demolition, etc, shotgun users typically stick to their shotgun because those gametypes are so fast paced, they usually don't have time to think about switching. The only time I recall people actively switching between their primary and their shotgun is in Search and Destroy, where there is lots of time to switch. Other gametypes, not nearly as much.

Pretty much in MW2, when someone had a shotgun in their class, either they used the primary, or they used the shotgun. simple as that. People typically just ran the shotgun for the duration of that life anyways. Many people put shotguns in their secondary, and don't care at all about what primary they have. They just want to use shotguns.

*facepalm*

How do you know this? What was your sample size? What reasoning supports this?

I'd really love to hear the reasoning of "Hmm, they gave me two weapons...but I'll only use one."

I'm sure SOME players wanted to only use the shotgun but to say they were a majority is just a rather unreasonable opinion. Because it sure as hell looks like you're just projecting your own personal style onto everyone.

What reasoning supports it? Personal experience. Videos online. That good enough for you? You tend to keep on telling us stories about how certain set ups do you well, even though that's anecdotal.

As other people have said in this thread before, in MW2, the gameplay is so fast that sometimes you really have no time to switch to another weapon. The people who run shotgun classes also find them fun, so usually they just feel like sticking to them. I'm not saying majority did that, but I am saying that I know a lot of people do so.