Remember in MW2 when....

#41BrownPackPosted 11/25/2012 9:45:28 PM
known2FAIL posted...
I don't know why people keep bring up things that were patched in their arguments. That isn't how it is now. MW2 was the time when people tried to find anything and everything to glitch like it was cool. The devs eventually got that stuff patched so I don't understand why you need to bring it up when it doesn't matter anymore.

THANK YOU. I've been trying to explain this to the MW2 hating idiots for so long.

BlackOps06 posted...
I don't know why people keep bring up things that were patched in their arguments. That isn't how it is now. MW2 was the time when people tried to find anything and everything to glitch like it was cool. The devs eventually got that stuff patched so I don't understand why you need to bring it up when it doesn't matter anymore.

Because it took a bit of time for stuff to actually get patched? It's not like they fixed things like the CP Glitch/Launcher Glitch right away.....it took a bit more time than anyone would've liked. Part of that is due to certification BS that you can blame on MS/Sony, but still.

Ok, then if you're arguing about how it took time for it to be patched, then you're arguing about the developer, not the game. Get your story straight. And even then, if MS/Sony is to blame, you can't say "but still" And remember, IW went through some huge legal troubles with Activision. If you didn't know that, then you need to keep your mouth shut before you go off saying things you have no idea about.
#42Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 11/25/2012 9:47:05 PM
Remember in COD 1 when you could add a red dot on your TV/screen and hip fire bolt action rifles?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#43BrownPackPosted 11/25/2012 10:20:36 PM
Since Soul_On_Display is posting his threads in here to help the effort, I might as well too.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/64688522
#44OmgitsMarioPosted 11/25/2012 10:21:05 PM
The new CODs are just so damn boring! It's just played out, it needs to die a quick and painless end already
---
An intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself.
#45OmgitsMarioPosted 11/25/2012 10:24:23 PM
laidiesmann24 posted...
Loshadt posted...
Everything else in that game a problem? Bad player detected. OMA/DC was the game's only problem.

Yes, I'm not very good. But that's beside the point. You don't think there was even a small problem with assault rifles that killed in two shots and had zero recoil or sway?

I think MW2 was the last game to even really have a decent amount of recoil with the guns.

Even with deathstreaks like painkiller and killstreaks easy to get, the connection in that game alone makes MW2 worth talking about because that was the last COD to have a decent connection at the start of the games release and forward. Sure, the game had bs, but after playing a couple weeks of BO2, who wouldn't want to go back to a highly populated online in MW2 without hackers and OMA/DC spam? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope MW4 magically pulls a MW2. Not betting on it, but I'm hoping for it, lol

What MW4? The ending to MW3 basically said that Modern Warfare is over. How could they continue the series? You beat the antagonist and almost every single protagonist dies...
---
An intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself.
#46Razed812Posted 11/25/2012 10:24:47 PM
They should bring back boosting. Booster hunting was the funnest thing ever in a CoD game.

And even if the guns were OP, most of them were usable (Hell, I had my best stats with the F2000 and everyone thought my titles and emblems with it were from boosting) and had a ton of diversity.

And the maps and connection were great. It'd have been the perfect game without MLC knifers and OMA/DC tubers.
---
I am become the danger, knocker of doors.
http://i.imgur.com/EEOSm.png
#47player415Posted 11/25/2012 10:26:27 PM
Everything was overpowered in MW2. That's what made it fun
---
I said I wouldn't change my sig until the Giants won a WS. I lied.
Black FC: 4856 5760 0186
#48PharoahPelicanPosted 11/25/2012 10:32:57 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
CoD 4 is better than MW2.

And BF3 is better than both.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#49laidiesmann24(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 10:33:08 PM
OmgitsMario posted...
laidiesmann24 posted...
Loshadt posted...
Everything else in that game a problem? Bad player detected. OMA/DC was the game's only problem.

Yes, I'm not very good. But that's beside the point. You don't think there was even a small problem with assault rifles that killed in two shots and had zero recoil or sway?

I think MW2 was the last game to even really have a decent amount of recoil with the guns.

Even with deathstreaks like painkiller and killstreaks easy to get, the connection in that game alone makes MW2 worth talking about because that was the last COD to have a decent connection at the start of the games release and forward. Sure, the game had bs, but after playing a couple weeks of BO2, who wouldn't want to go back to a highly populated online in MW2 without hackers and OMA/DC spam? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope MW4 magically pulls a MW2. Not betting on it, but I'm hoping for it, lol

What MW4? The ending to MW3 basically said that Modern Warfare is over. How could they continue the series? You beat the antagonist and almost every single protagonist dies...

Well it's not guaranteed a MW4 is happening, but there is a new COD from IW being developed. Seeing how MW seemed to be a trilogy, maybe they'll start fresh or still hold the MW name, but I don't really care. What they should do release a game that has the best of MW/2/3's maps, all of the MW2's weapons and perks without the OMA/DC, and boom. Fun multiplayer, lol
#50veggie530Posted 11/25/2012 11:01:06 PM
BrownPack posted...
Loshadt posted...
MW2 was CoD's high point as far as connection goes. It was flawless in that department,

Shame about everything else though.

Danger Close.

Commando.

Painkiller.

Last Stand.

Final Stand.

Care Package glitch (all of them).

Who's the bad player, again?