Remember in MW2 when....

#61known2FAILPosted 11/26/2012 5:00:27 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
BrownPack posted...
Loshadt posted...
MW2 was CoD's high point as far as connection goes. It was flawless in that department,

Shame about everything else though.

Everything else in that game a problem? Bad player detected. OMA/DC was the game's only problem.

I love how everyone only remembers OMA as the problem

Hacked matches
Over powered ump
Akimbo 1887 that can ohk across a map
Xbox buttons in clan tags
Care package glitch
Unlimited toobs in hacked matches
Super knife lunge
Too much crap going on in the sky
Scavenger re-supplied too much too often
Shotguns as secondaries
BTW this all took FOREVER to fix if it got fixed at all

To some people, that over powered hot mess of a game was fun, which is a shame, since it was basically a parody, a spoof of COD4

How about you guys stop complaining about stuff that doesn't exist or isn't true.

Hacked matches? Hardly any.

Overpowered UMP? Lol. The UMP wasn't OP.

1887s? Those were patches so you are complaining about nothing.

Xbox buttons in clan tags? Really? That was patched forever ago. Not to mention that didn't effect anything.

Carepackage glitch? PATCHED.

Unlimited toobs in hacked lobbies? You already said hacked lobbies which are extremely rare.

Super knife lunge? You mean a perk that lets you do that? Not to mention that wasn't even that bad. People died from that maybe once or twice a game if that. People probably are whining about it now because they remember that super fast carepackage glitch with commando that I remind you that was PATCHED.

Too much crap going on in the sky? Either shoot it down or don't let them get all that crap in the sky.

Scavenger re-supplied too much too often? Lol wut? You mean how you resupplied everytime someone died? Duh. People keep complaining about Claymores when you can use Flashes, Stuns, Sitrep, Scrambler (if you want) or even lightweight to get past them. Or you can just predict them since in MW2 they were pretty predictable.

Shotgun secondaries? Not nearly as big of a deal as people made it out to be. Everyone had them on anyway. I think people just cried about dieing from a shotgun in Close Quarters and blame them as secondaries when in reality they just didn't play smart enough to use theirs in CQC.

Forever to get fixed? Yea.. but it was FIXED. Not to mention that new things kept popping up. It isn't like all these things happened at one time. Not to mention that IW had all those legal issues going on...
---
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323
#62BrownPackPosted 11/26/2012 11:24:53 AM
known2FAIL posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
BrownPack posted...
Loshadt posted...
MW2 was CoD's high point as far as connection goes. It was flawless in that department,

Shame about everything else though.

Everything else in that game a problem? Bad player detected. OMA/DC was the game's only problem.

I love how everyone only remembers OMA as the problem

Hacked matches
Over powered ump
Akimbo 1887 that can ohk across a map
Xbox buttons in clan tags
Care package glitch
Unlimited toobs in hacked matches
Super knife lunge
Too much crap going on in the sky
Scavenger re-supplied too much too often
Shotguns as secondaries
BTW this all took FOREVER to fix if it got fixed at all

To some people, that over powered hot mess of a game was fun, which is a shame, since it was basically a parody, a spoof of COD4

How about you guys stop complaining about stuff that doesn't exist or isn't true.

Hacked matches? Hardly any.

Overpowered UMP? Lol. The UMP wasn't OP.

1887s? Those were patches so you are complaining about nothing.

Xbox buttons in clan tags? Really? That was patched forever ago. Not to mention that didn't effect anything.

Carepackage glitch? PATCHED.

Unlimited toobs in hacked lobbies? You already said hacked lobbies which are extremely rare.

Super knife lunge? You mean a perk that lets you do that? Not to mention that wasn't even that bad. People died from that maybe once or twice a game if that. People probably are whining about it now because they remember that super fast carepackage glitch with commando that I remind you that was PATCHED.

Too much crap going on in the sky? Either shoot it down or don't let them get all that crap in the sky.

Scavenger re-supplied too much too often? Lol wut? You mean how you resupplied everytime someone died? Duh. People keep complaining about Claymores when you can use Flashes, Stuns, Sitrep, Scrambler (if you want) or even lightweight to get past them. Or you can just predict them since in MW2 they were pretty predictable.

Shotgun secondaries? Not nearly as big of a deal as people made it out to be. Everyone had them on anyway. I think people just cried about dieing from a shotgun in Close Quarters and blame them as secondaries when in reality they just didn't play smart enough to use theirs in CQC.

Forever to get fixed? Yea.. but it was FIXED. Not to mention that new things kept popping up. It isn't like all these things happened at one time. Not to mention that IW had all those legal issues going on...

Thank you. I hate people who keep on trying to bring up things that have already been fixed.
#63therickmu25Posted 11/26/2012 11:28:05 AM
Soul_On_Display posted...
arena11 posted...
Even with the bs, MW2 is still the best.

---
http://i.imgur.com/34Fj8.jpg
#64ReploidAXZPosted 11/26/2012 11:29:17 AM
laidiesmann24 posted...
...you shot someone, you actually got hit markers and they died most of the time? Good ol days.I hope MW2 gets re-released one day as a XBL Arcade title with the bs patched out(Commando, OMA/DC) cause MW2 was where it was at. The fact that I have to aim my bullets 10 feet ahead of someone while there running to hit them is a bit ridiculous. Ok my rant is over. But seriously....I'd like this game better if my bullets would connect on a regular basis.

Er.... No, funnily enough, I have more memories of shooting someone and getting hit markers before they turn around then they 180 and kill me in 1 shot.

Only to watch the kill cam to see apparently the 7+ shots I fired that where no longer in my mag' where NOT fired at all, it was all in my head. The kill cam shows him 180'ing and seeing me before I even ADS, then continues to shoot me about 10 times despite only seeing the first 1-2 shots.

I remember MW2 being the worst game i've ever played and the worst CoD by miles.
---
R.I.P RARE.
#65BrownPackPosted 11/26/2012 11:38:08 AM
ReploidAXZ posted...
laidiesmann24 posted...
...you shot someone, you actually got hit markers and they died most of the time? Good ol days.I hope MW2 gets re-released one day as a XBL Arcade title with the bs patched out(Commando, OMA/DC) cause MW2 was where it was at. The fact that I have to aim my bullets 10 feet ahead of someone while there running to hit them is a bit ridiculous. Ok my rant is over. But seriously....I'd like this game better if my bullets would connect on a regular basis.

Er.... No, funnily enough, I have more memories of shooting someone and getting hit markers before they turn around then they 180 and kill me in 1 shot.

Only to watch the kill cam to see apparently the 7+ shots I fired that where no longer in my mag' where NOT fired at all, it was all in my head. The kill cam shows him 180'ing and seeing me before I even ADS, then continues to shoot me about 10 times despite only seeing the first 1-2 shots.

I remember MW2 being the worst game i've ever played and the worst CoD by miles.

lol. Sucks to have a bad internet connection. Maybe if you weren't using dial up you would've had MW2 as the best experience CoD had to offer so far.
#66poopnolanPosted 11/26/2012 12:03:27 PM
BrownPack posted...
veggie530 posted...

Who's the bad player, again?
Apparently you are. You complain about things that don't deserve to be complained about. How does it feel to know that with each iteration of CoD, the game is made to be more casual so that bad kids like you have a fighting chance? How does it feel to know that you are part of the problem that is killing CoD?

What kind of drivel is this? Call of Duty has been "casual" ever since 4. That was the whole point of these games, make an FPS that someone who is bad at FPS games can finally succeed on. As far as which is more "casual" than the other is utterly negligible. Its like saying your excrement tastes better than mine, in the end of the day they both are nightmarishly disgusting. That said, Infinity Ward has traditionally made the "lesser skilled" installments since they prioritize killstreak chaining and quicker paced funneling. Both Black Op's and World at War prioritized gunplay, with killsteaks as an addition.

Killing COD? Last I heard this game sold more copies than amount of people who live on earth. So as long as simpletons such as yourself continue to dosh out cash on these rehashes, you can bet that there will be no "death". Especially since these titles fool you into thinking your good at games because you maintain a 2+ KD in them when you couldn't even pull your weight in CS, Halo, R6, etc. Kids these days.
---
Wow
#67BrownPackPosted 11/26/2012 12:54:42 PM
poopnolan posted...
BrownPack posted...
veggie530 posted...

Who's the bad player, again?
Apparently you are. You complain about things that don't deserve to be complained about. How does it feel to know that with each iteration of CoD, the game is made to be more casual so that bad kids like you have a fighting chance? How does it feel to know that you are part of the problem that is killing CoD?

What kind of drivel is this? Call of Duty has been "casual" ever since 4. That was the whole point of these games, make an FPS that someone who is bad at FPS games can finally succeed on. As far as which is more "casual" than the other is utterly negligible. Its like saying your excrement tastes better than mine, in the end of the day they both are nightmarishly disgusting. That said, Infinity Ward has traditionally made the "lesser skilled" installments since they prioritize killstreak chaining and quicker paced funneling. Both Black Op's and World at War prioritized gunplay, with killsteaks as an addition.

Killing COD? Last I heard this game sold more copies than amount of people who live on earth. So as long as simpletons such as yourself continue to dosh out cash on these rehashes, you can bet that there will be no "death". Especially since these titles fool you into thinking your good at games because you maintain a 2+ KD in them when you couldn't even pull your weight in CS, Halo, R6, etc. Kids these days.

Get real. Call of Duty 4 isn't casual. it may be moreso than the past iterations, but it is NOT simply casual. These games weren't made with the intention of being casual.

Wow, Infinity Ward has traditionally made the "lesser skilled" installments? You sound so stupid right now. Treyarch has been making CoD's that hugely cater to the casual community. MW2 was perhaps the last CoD that didn't cater to anyone. The IW time at the time made a game that they saw fit for themselves, and many people here will agree, it was the best idea ever in CoD.

The only people who complained about killstreaks in CoD are those too stupid enough to not take them down. How could you say World at War prioritized gunplay if it was just a reskin of Cod4? Now I know you don't know what you're talking about.

Last I heard BO2 sold less than MW3. Yeah, it sold a lot, but the number dropped. That could possibly mean that each sequel will have less and less people buying it from now on. How the hell am I a simpleton that cashes out on rehashes? Don't be pointing your crap covered fingers at me. I pointed out that CoD is going to ****. What makes you think I'm still actively buying it? You're lucky Gfaqs is strict on namecalling, because right now, I have a huge list of things to be calling you right now.
#68BrownPackPosted 11/26/2012 1:02:06 PM
poopnolan posted...

Killing COD? Last I heard this game sold more copies than amount of people who live on earth.

http://www.examiner.com/article/black-ops-2-first-week-sales-numbers-revealed-fov-screen-comparison-showcased

Hey everyone, apparently poopnolan thinks there are less than 11.22 million people living on earth. According to poopnolan, everyone on earth bought at least one copy. If not, many people bought multiple copies just for themselves. Awesome stuff here poopnolan.
#69poopnolanPosted 11/26/2012 2:21:38 PM
BrownPack posted...
poopnolan posted...

Killing COD? Last I heard this game sold more copies than amount of people who live on earth.

http://www.examiner.com/article/black-ops-2-first-week-sales-numbers-revealed-fov-screen-comparison-showcased

Hey everyone, apparently poopnolan thinks there are less than 11.22 million people living on earth. According to poopnolan, everyone on earth bought at least one copy. If not, many people bought multiple copies just for themselves. Awesome stuff here poopnolan.

I did not think I would upset you as much as I did, but it can't be helped. I don't know why I'm wasting my time replying to you since you are obviously extremely unintellgient, but I'll bite.

First off, I was exaggerating when I claimed every person on earth has COD. Most people on earth don't play video games. Someone with a modicum of reading comprehension would have picked up on that, but this is a COD player I'm referring to, so study nights were probably spent smoking weed and listening to Linkin Park.

Second, sales don't equate to quality. It never did, and it never will. Transformers raked in more money than The Master or Citizen Kane, but is a terrible film. Perhaps BLOPS 2 sold less because people felt burned out or cheated by MW3? You resort to argumentum ad populum because you lack the insight to formulate your own ideas. Typical of a COD player.

Lastly, these games are the essence of casual. They sell well because they are very accessible. Anyone can grab the remote and kill people and feel good about themselves. Since 4 these games have never, and will never be a serious FPS. I don't know why you think otherwise, IW/Trey realize its audience, and tailors the games for them. IW more so in my opinion. MW2 in question had nukes which changed the game exponentially. I recall how in IW games you could chain streaks into other streaks. I recall me and friends rocking the Harrier, Chopper, Nuke. Once you have a Chopper you were going to get a Nuke if you were moderatley competent. BLOPS 1 only had guns counting towards streaks, and besides blackbird, streaks weren't absurd. You couldn't cluster the sky with ships like in MW2.

Stay in denial my friend. In a world where COD was or ever was a true FPS experience.
---
Wow
#70BrownPackPosted 11/26/2012 3:00:19 PM(edited)
poopnolan posted...

I did not think I would upset you as much as I did, but it can't be helped. I don't know why I'm wasting my time replying to you since you are obviously extremely unintellgient, but I'll bite.

LOL, I'm unintelligent? You're the one who doesn't even know how to spell it. And you also never know what you're talking about.

First off, I was exaggerating when I claimed every person on earth has COD. Most people on earth don't play video games. Someone with a modicum of reading comprehension would have picked up on that, but this is a COD player I'm referring to, so study nights were probably spent smoking weed and listening to Linkin Park.

Exaggerating my ASS. You actually thought more copies of the game were sold than there were people on earth. Don't try that crap. Anyone talking about sales would know that relating it to the population of earth is a terrible time to exaggerate. But you never know what you're saying because you really are some form of idiot. And smoking weed? Lots of geniuses in this world do it. Terrible example once again. And Linkin Park, come on. Where are you living in, 2003? You could've picked a band that was more current dated.

Second, sales don't equate to quality. It never did, and it never will. Transformers raked in more money than The Master or Citizen Kane, but is a terrible film. Perhaps BLOPS 2 sold less because people felt burned out or cheated by MW3? You resort to argumentum ad populum because you lack the insight to formulate your own ideas. Typical of a COD player.

I NEVER SAID SALES EQUAL QUALITY. ARE YOU STUPID? I simply said sales relate to popularity, but apparently, you are too slow to know the difference. Blops 2 sold less because people have less faith in the series. MW3 might be partly responsible, but still, fact is that popularity is losing out.

Lastly, these games are the essence of casual. They sell well because they are very accessible. Anyone can grab the remote and kill people and feel good about themselves. Since 4 these games have never, and will never be a serious FPS. I don't know why you think otherwise, IW/Trey realize its audience, and tailors the games for them. IW more so in my opinion. MW2 in question had nukes which changed the game exponentially. I recall how in IW games you could chain streaks into other streaks. I recall me and friends rocking the Harrier, Chopper, Nuke. Once you have a Chopper you were going to get a Nuke if you were moderatley competent. BLOPS 1 only had guns counting towards streaks, and besides blackbird, streaks weren't absurd. You couldn't cluster the sky with ships like in MW2.

Your arguments are the essence of a dumbass. You have little or no idea of what you're talking about. Anyone can grab the remote and feel good about themselves? CoD isn't the only game where you can do that. And just because you say it isn't a serious FPS, doesn't mean it isn't. Don't try and be an ignorant elitest. Wanna know how 3ARC tailors more towards casuals? Because you can see in their games that the changes present are a result from the complaints received about their last game. MW2 had NO changes according to complaints from previous games.

LOL you having a chopper? If I was on the other team, it would be taken down before you'd get 2 kills. Have fun camping your ass off trying to score another 11+ kills. Hope you know how to stay off the radar when you're only using Stopping Power. Getting a Nuke wasn't as easy as you over-exaggerate it to be.

Stay in denial my friend. In a world where COD was or ever was a true FPS experience.

Stay an idiot my friend. You make the rest of the world look smart, and there are people I know of in this world that could use the confidence people like you give them.