Remember in MW2 when....

#71BiohazzardDudePosted 11/26/2012 2:55:47 PM
mw2 was the best cod to me, cod4 right behind it, the rest are meh, i did like blops 1, but blops 2 has had way way to many problems, and I dont get it bc its the same engine as waw and blops 1 and their connections issues were no where close to as bad as blops 2, guess they saved money in the server dept this time..
---
"If he dies, he dies" gt- TURBO S2K
#72NeoVaenPosted 11/26/2012 2:59:27 PM
@BrownPack

Lol, you seem really mad. Poopnolan just verbally devastated you, and you went on full damage control. For the record though, from a completley neutral standpoint, you come off as intensely ignorant and unremarkable. You didn't address any actual point, and any points you did attempt to make was rooted in ignorance, fallacy, and outright falsehoods. COD is like the Transformers of videogaming, meant to attract and captivate the lowest common denominator like yourself. Like Poop said denial lol.
---
http://i27.tinypic.com/33opb89.jpg
#73BrownPackPosted 11/26/2012 3:06:49 PM
NeoVaen posted...
@BrownPack

Lol, you seem really mad. Poopnolan just verbally devastated you, and you went on full damage control. For the record though, from a completley neutral standpoint, you come off as intensely ignorant and unremarkable. You didn't address any actual point, and any points you did attempt to make was rooted in ignorance, fallacy, and outright falsehoods. COD is like the Transformers of videogaming, meant to attract and captivate the lowest common denominator like yourself. Like Poop said denial lol.

It really sucks that even as idiots, they are at least smart enough to agree with each other... He didn't devastate anyone. Not in the slightest. You just happen to be on the same butthurt side as he is, and even though you don't necessarily agree with what he says, you will pretend you do, just so that you can be a part of something bigger and better than you are.

I come off as ignorant? I explain my point of view with facts. People like Poopnolan only explain things out of blind hatred, with arguments that hold little or no weight to the topic.

Which points did I make were ignorant, rooted in fallacy, or were false? I know I didn't, but go on, try to explain. You're talking out of your ass, saying things, when you don't even know what the hell is going on. If you're going to try to support his point of view, at least try and back his points, but you didn't. All you did was say "you're stupid, you're ignorant, and you are crap." The fact that you didn't explain yourself or try to back his views merely shows that all you're doing is walking behind Poopnolan, forced to hold onto the waist of his pants because you are officially now his property that will just regurgitate everything he says, with no opinion of your own.
#74Rainbow_GnashPosted 11/26/2012 3:21:12 PM
BrownPack posted...
NeoVaen posted...
@BrownPack

It really sucks that even as idiots, they are at least smart enough to agree with each other... He didn't devastate anyone. Not in the slightest. You just happen to be on the same butthurt side as he is, and even though you don't necessarily agree with what he says, you will pretend you do, just so that you can be a part of something bigger and better than you are.

I come off as ignorant? I explain my point of view with facts. People like Poopnolan only explain things out of blind hatred, with arguments that hold little or no weight to the topic.

Which points did I make were ignorant, rooted in fallacy, or were false? I know I didn't, but go on, try to explain. You're talking out of your ass, saying things, when you don't even know what the hell is going on. If you're going to try to support his point of view, at least try and back his points, but you didn't. All you did was say "you're stupid, you're ignorant, and you are crap." The fact that you didn't explain yourself or try to back his views merely shows that all you're doing is walking behind Poopnolan, forced to hold onto the waist of his pants because you are officially now his property that will just regurgitate everything he says, with no opinion of your own.

...oh damn!
---
Always snip, it shaves seconds off of his sprint. He won't have that extra skin creating drag. Plus no girl wants to kiss an aardvark. -BoxTheMuppet
Ponycon
#75PharoahPelicanPosted 11/26/2012 4:03:03 PM
BrownPack for most ignorant and butthurt of the Blops 2 board.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#76BrownPackPosted 11/26/2012 4:46:00 PM
PharoahPelican posted...

Or rather for someone who actually has his own opinion and will actually support it, and doesn't like to ride on the hate bandwagon.
#77genius14Posted 11/26/2012 4:50:27 PM
Soul_On_Display posted...
arena11 posted...
Even with the bs, MW2 is still the best.

---
SSBB-0603-5794-4363 GT: I Master Ace I
You can't explain that. http://tinyurl.com/8yl348p
#78PharoahPelicanPosted 11/26/2012 4:57:04 PM
PharoahPelican posted...

Or rather for someone who actually has his own opinion and will actually support it, and doesn't like to ride on the hate bandwagon.

It's not your opinion or your support for it that make you ignorant or butthurt but more how you express them.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#79MoreEliteThanUPosted 11/26/2012 4:58:26 PM
MW2 was still he best.

OMA/DC Noob Tube on a TAR-21

Haters.... gonna hate
#80Astro_B0mbPosted 11/26/2012 5:04:55 PM
BrownPack posted...
poopnolan posted...
BrownPack posted...
veggie530 posted...

Who's the bad player, again?
Apparently you are. You complain about things that don't deserve to be complained about. How does it feel to know that with each iteration of CoD, the game is made to be more casual so that bad kids like you have a fighting chance? How does it feel to know that you are part of the problem that is killing CoD?

What kind of drivel is this? Call of Duty has been "casual" ever since 4. That was the whole point of these games, make an FPS that someone who is bad at FPS games can finally succeed on. As far as which is more "casual" than the other is utterly negligible. Its like saying your excrement tastes better than mine, in the end of the day they both are nightmarishly disgusting. That said, Infinity Ward has traditionally made the "lesser skilled" installments since they prioritize killstreak chaining and quicker paced funneling. Both Black Op's and World at War prioritized gunplay, with killsteaks as an addition.

Killing COD? Last I heard this game sold more copies than amount of people who live on earth. So as long as simpletons such as yourself continue to dosh out cash on these rehashes, you can bet that there will be no "death". Especially since these titles fool you into thinking your good at games because you maintain a 2+ KD in them when you couldn't even pull your weight in CS, Halo, R6, etc. Kids these days.

Get real. Call of Duty 4 isn't casual. it may be moreso than the past iterations, but it is NOT simply casual. These games weren't made with the intention of being casual.

Wow, Infinity Ward has traditionally made the "lesser skilled" installments? You sound so stupid right now. Treyarch has been making CoD's that hugely cater to the casual community. MW2 was perhaps the last CoD that didn't cater to anyone. The IW time at the time made a game that they saw fit for themselves, and many people here will agree, it was the best idea ever in CoD.

The only people who complained about killstreaks in CoD are those too stupid enough to not take them down. How could you say World at War prioritized gunplay if it was just a reskin of Cod4? Now I know you don't know what you're talking about.

Last I heard BO2 sold less than MW3. Yeah, it sold a lot, but the number dropped. That could possibly mean that each sequel will have less and less people buying it from now on. How the hell am I a simpleton that cashes out on rehashes? Don't be pointing your crap covered fingers at me. I pointed out that CoD is going to ****. What makes you think I'm still actively buying it? You're lucky Gfaqs is strict on namecalling, because right now, I have a huge list of things to be calling you right now.

Besides 2nd chance, how is blops anywhere near as casual catered as mw2 and mw2.5?
---
.:The Elite Connection:.