What's your K/D?

• Topic Archived

User Info: CobraKingKiller

CobraKingKiller
4 years ago#11
My k/d is usually a 3. However it's a 2.4 on this cod. I'm getting my ass handed to me
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
- Tyler Durden

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#12
CobraKingKiller posted...
My k/d is usually a 3. However it's a 2.4 on this cod. I'm getting my ass handed to me

2.4 doesn't sound like you're getting your ass handed to you.
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd

User Info: radax1

radax1
4 years ago#13
2.9 because im camping like a douche
Daggers and wingboots, mantras and monsters await you.
If you know where that's from Your probably OG[original gamer]

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
4 years ago#14
about a 1.2 or so, I tend to get bored and play suicidally every 4th match or so though.

User Info: TeRry_OrweLL

TeRry_OrweLL
4 years ago#15
6.79 atm

User Info: killerbasa

killerbasa
4 years ago#16
1,15 here.

In the previous games it typically has been around 1.5, with 1.65 being my highest near the end of MW2 before BO. I also play aggressively for Dom and HQ points and CTF, so I die more frequently which I am okay with unless its TDM.

This game has been tough. Sometimes the lag and lag comp just effs me over, spawns haven't been too bad except for a few times. The SMG laser hip fire cheese isn't working for me. So many times I should have killed guys but it's like they don't get hit. Or getting sniped after I back around a corner.

The only guns that have been good to me are the M8, T25, 870 and Ballista. Oh and any pistol. The OP SMG's don't work for me go figure.

User Info: Appetiser

Appetiser
4 years ago#17
1.96 I think.
GT: Hate House

User Info: typhone004

typhone004
4 years ago#18
I think I'm at 2.02 right now, but I've been hovering around 2-2.1 recently. The maps are so tiny and spawns are so scattered that it makes enemies appear all around you, making it super hard to go on long kill streaks. I was at a 3.5 in black ops and 4+ in mw3

User Info: Cornbread4life

Cornbread4life
4 years ago#19
TeRry_OrweLL posted...
6.79 atm

You gotta be careful when it comes to atm...
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live

User Info: kasbian

kasbian
4 years ago#20
1.34 Which is higher than My COD average (1.2-1.25) However this use to be 1.60 in the first week but has dropped recently and settle here.
Not changing till Manchester United win the Superbowl
Started 15/11/12

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate you allDoggbreath29/24 12:14AM