League play makes this game playable but....

#1mrshowtime333Posted 11/26/2012 7:29:33 AM
They really need to do something about people quitting every game.

I was about to trade the game in already but decided to play the champions league matches. So far so good. 4v4 and timed spawns seem to help hide some of the ugliness of this game. People seem to actually be playing objectives like they should.

But people quit in nearly every game. At least make quitting league matches automatic probation. And for longer than 5 minutes.

Id also like killstreaks taken out of champions league but that wont happen.
#2sausage54Posted 11/27/2012 8:51:18 PM
mrshowtime333 posted...
They really need to do something about people quitting every game.

I was about to trade the game in already but decided to play the champions league matches. So far so good. 4v4 and timed spawns seem to help hide some of the ugliness of this game. People seem to actually be playing objectives like they should.

But people quit in nearly every game. At least make quitting league matches automatic probation. And for longer than 5 minutes.

Id also like killstreaks taken out of champions league but that wont happen.

I agree these maps were made for 4 v 4 game play. I have not had to many quits except on one occasion when all of my teammates left. I hope for season 1 dashboarders get a 24 hour ban.
---
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.
#3NarutoTaioPosted 11/27/2012 8:52:32 PM
People would quit less if the 5 min suspensions weren't always 5 mins
#4xSavantPosted 11/27/2012 8:53:48 PM
people may be quitting so much because it's just a trial season. nothing matters. when it starts for real on dec. 1st people will take it seriously.
#5Mr_Fury32Posted 11/27/2012 8:59:22 PM
xSavant posted...
people may be quitting so much because it's just a trial season. nothing matters. when it starts for real on dec. 1st people will take it seriously.

i hope your right buddy, i hate rage-quiters, i mean i can understand just how this game can push people to brink of physcosis, but dont ruin it for others on your team by leaving them to deal with it...
---
Playing: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (3DS) CoD Black Ops II (X360) Waiting for: Lightnining Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (360)