Emblems i am sick of seeing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Emblems i am sick of seeing

User Info: jaoman9

jaoman9
4 years ago#71
What about 9-11 emblems i see way too many of those

User Info: TutelarSword

TutelarSword
4 years ago#72
My emblem has none of that. It's just a seal (my French class makes lots of jokes about the French word for seal) and a kaleidoscope effect in the background with various light colors. I have never seen anything like that as someone else's emblem.
Proud Black Hat and Engineer user.

User Info: moridin7632

moridin7632
4 years ago#73
I always look at peoples emblems in lobbies when I am waiting for a match to start. I love the creative or very cool looking ones. Especially if it looks like someone put some work into it. I always go in and like ones that interest me.

I saw one once that was two cars playing chicken with a dolphin in each one firing machine guns. There was something about it that was cool.

I actually have a few different emblems that I switch through occasionally:

Creeper face(not original I know, but I used in in black ops for awhile)

Random face with a monicle

A free willy parody using a dolphin jumping for freedom over a wall into shark infested waters.

Pac-man in a corner of his maze chasing three of the soldiers colored like the ghosts. At the time I made it, I hadn't seen any other pac men emblems, but now I see them all over the place, lol.
To understand the future, we must go back in time

User Info: AlaskanBlues

AlaskanBlues
4 years ago#74
I have a Dragonball... :(

User Info: Neogenocide

Neogenocide
4 years ago#75
golgo 13!

https://api.elite.callofduty.com//emblem/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b9d981c1d75b7e287f?size=500&title=ops2&imgtype=svg
Oh well...
Xbox360 GT: dialupslim

User Info: manji

manji
4 years ago#76
i play the wii u version and the most common ones i see are triforce, some kind of pokemon, ive seen yoshis, kirbys and things like that but its to be expected on a nintendo system. also see a lot of nintendo character names

User Info: khmermonkee

khmermonkee
4 years ago#77
I made a lumpy space princess emblem from adventure time and I sometimes switch to the starry eyes meme face with a rainbow behind him.
GT Aznloke IGN Dyne

User Info: xNightWraithx

xNightWraithx
4 years ago#78
Well, glad I don't have any of those. I have a Finn from Adventure Time that I made myself.
"I'm leaking.....I'm leeeaaakiiing"
Claptrap-Borderlands

User Info: Amnesiac30

Amnesiac30
4 years ago#79
Everything on this channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/dpjsc08
Seahawks to the Superbowl 2012

User Info: lolnotlolnotlol

lolnotlolnotlol
4 years ago#80
I made the A&M logo as a placeholder until I can think of something unique
GT: Unoriginal25
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Emblems i am sick of seeing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived