How many people have purchased the season pass?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How many people have purchased the season pass?

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
4 years ago#1
I'm considering it, however.. it's 50 dollars right? I have never bought a season pass but I really do like this CoD. If I think of it as spending 60 plus tax and 50 dollars for maps when I don't play zombies, and knowing next year will be another CoD installment.. it's hard for me to spend 110 dollars on a game that will be obsolete November of next year.

Also that's not including tax. :P
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write

User Info: Frost_LASER

Frost_LASER
4 years ago#2
Please do not buy it.

User Info: Erupt50

Erupt50
4 years ago#3
Do yourself a favor and don't buy it. Just buy the maps as they're released if you really want them.
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50

Rome218
4 years ago#4
Yeah you guys are pretty much reinforcing how I feel, heh.
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write

User Info: NoDozTweaker

NoDozTweaker
4 years ago#5
Please hold off until they at least fix spawns. If this game keeps making tons o money it gives them the green light to avoid putting in any effort to fix jack. If sales start to dip they might start to work.

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
4 years ago#6
There's no way I will buy the pass, let alone the dlc in general as long as the game has the current issues that it currently does.

If they fix it, then they have a shot.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: Linctagon7

Linctagon7
4 years ago#7
Buying the season pass for Black Ops 2 is like paying to faceroll a pile of garbage.

Rome218
4 years ago#8
The spawn killing can get annoying. Sometimes I'll start a game 10-2, then have 3 consecutive deaths coming less than a second from spawning. It gets really frustrating when it's coming from hunter killer drones. I hate spawning and getting smashed with a hunter killer drone. I hate that killstreak. :P It's cheap.

After going 10-2 all of a sudden I'm 10-5 or 10-6 in less than 30 seconds.

User Info: Akiba69

Akiba69
4 years ago#9
I was going to, but when they removed the 24/7 playlist that really rubbed me the wrong way.
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.

User Info: whiteboygene

whiteboygene
4 years ago#10
Linctagon7 posted...
Buying the season pass for Black Ops 2 is like paying to faceroll a pile of garbage.

*goes back to posting on Black Ops 2 board and playing Black ops 2*
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How many people have purchased the season pass?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived