preliminary thread regarding zombies perma perks info.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. preliminary thread regarding zombies perma perks info.

User Info: WHLTE_RLDER

WHLTE_RLDER
4 years ago#1
Ok other thread maxxed out at 500.

RIP...

This thread will not and its purpose is to decide what information will be put in the OP of a NEW perma perks thread. (Not this one)

We know what works for the three known PPs.

What else should I state in OP?

Aaaaaaand GO:
GT: WHLTE RLDER

User Info: speedfactor

speedfactor
4 years ago#2
what doesn't work.
Empty Sig.

WHLTE_RLDER
4 years ago#3
Things that don't work:

Running for 7 million miles... (It felt like it),

Reloading hundreds of times,

Firing millions of bullets,

Buying all wall weapons,

Grenade kills? I seem to remember someone saying they got over 200 grenade kills in one game and got nothing.

Errrm.....

WHLTE_RLDER
4 years ago#4
General faq answers, including what happens online, offline, solo and custom games as this seems to get asked a lot.

Also apologies to regular board users for using this as a notepad. (sorry guys)
Trying to keep this bumped so the other contributors can have their say.

User Info: JPDMY

JPDMY
4 years ago#5
In regards to the alleged PHD perma-perk, has anyone tried killing x-amount of zombies within 3-5 seconds of diving to prone? The deadshot one turned out to be pretty simple, why not PHD?

WHLTE_RLDER
4 years ago#6
JPDMY posted...
In regards to the alleged PHD perma-perk, has anyone tried killing x-amount of zombies within 3-5 seconds of diving to prone? The deadshot one turned out to be pretty simple, why not PHD?

I just had a brainwave... Suicide bombing them. Don't know if it will come to anything... Regardless it shall be tested.

Either way this is really a topic for the updated thread.

It has been noted for now.

User Info: dewey_cox11

dewey_cox11
4 years ago#7
Let's shoot for 2 new perks this time... and not a new topic of questions repeatedly asked repeatedly... trying things tonight... will let everyone know what I find out
Other than the evil behind it... Nightmare Moon/Luna was right... eternal night would be awesome...

WHLTE_RLDER
4 years ago#8
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
JPDMY posted...

I just had a brainwave... Suicide bombing them. Don't know if it will come to anything... Regardless it shall be tested.

Either way this is really a topic for the updated thread.

It has been noted for now.

One very quick update on the suicide bomber idea. It doesn't work.

User Info: dewey_cox11

dewey_cox11
4 years ago#9
On a side note. I've been taking 4 rpgs to the face (shooting zombs directly infront of me) and not died... is this normal? Avoided the law in blops one... so not sure...
Other than the evil behind it... Nightmare Moon/Luna was right... eternal night would be awesome...

User Info: SST_Forever

SST_Forever
4 years ago#10
I am color blind so I am not 100% but I killed a denizen (gun)and I was marlton and he said something I never heard before and I saw a similar shaped cloud like when I unlocked quick revive. The denizen bursts into smoke. It was not that.

However I haven't found anything new that happens. They still take 5 swipes, 2 with knuckle and knives. May not have been denizen related. I feel like I move through the fog easier now though. Maybe it acts as a denizen repellant? Anyone experience something similar?

Worth testing out.

Like I said Im not 100% sure I even got anything, and I'm not the most observant guy. I had the Irn bru and headshot stuff without knowing.

I'm sure you would have found it during the marathon you ran though. I shot the denizen off my friend if that matters at all to you guys.
PSN- SickShotzToo
Ghost is perfect. QQ
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. preliminary thread regarding zombies perma perks info.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate you allDoggbreath29/24 12:14AM