preliminary thread regarding zombies perma perks info.

#1WHLTE_RLDERPosted 11/26/2012 3:14:17 PM
Ok other thread maxxed out at 500.

RIP...

This thread will not and its purpose is to decide what information will be put in the OP of a NEW perma perks thread. (Not this one)

We know what works for the three known PPs.

What else should I state in OP?

Aaaaaaand GO:
---
GT: WHLTE RLDER
#2speedfactorPosted 11/26/2012 3:18:19 PM
what doesn't work.
---
Empty Sig.
#3WHLTE_RLDER(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 3:24:51 PM
Things that don't work:

Running for 7 million miles... (It felt like it),

Reloading hundreds of times,

Firing millions of bullets,

Buying all wall weapons,

Grenade kills? I seem to remember someone saying they got over 200 grenade kills in one game and got nothing.

Errrm.....
---
#4WHLTE_RLDER(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 4:16:36 PM
General faq answers, including what happens online, offline, solo and custom games as this seems to get asked a lot.

Also apologies to regular board users for using this as a notepad. (sorry guys)
Trying to keep this bumped so the other contributors can have their say.
---
#5JPDMYPosted 11/26/2012 4:22:08 PM
In regards to the alleged PHD perma-perk, has anyone tried killing x-amount of zombies within 3-5 seconds of diving to prone? The deadshot one turned out to be pretty simple, why not PHD?
#6WHLTE_RLDER(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 4:28:14 PM
JPDMY posted...
In regards to the alleged PHD perma-perk, has anyone tried killing x-amount of zombies within 3-5 seconds of diving to prone? The deadshot one turned out to be pretty simple, why not PHD?

I just had a brainwave... Suicide bombing them. Don't know if it will come to anything... Regardless it shall be tested.

Either way this is really a topic for the updated thread.

It has been noted for now.
---
#7dewey_cox11Posted 11/26/2012 4:39:57 PM
Let's shoot for 2 new perks this time... and not a new topic of questions repeatedly asked repeatedly... trying things tonight... will let everyone know what I find out
---
Other than the evil behind it... Nightmare Moon/Luna was right... eternal night would be awesome...
#8WHLTE_RLDER(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 4:44:09 PM
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
JPDMY posted...

I just had a brainwave... Suicide bombing them. Don't know if it will come to anything... Regardless it shall be tested.

Either way this is really a topic for the updated thread.

It has been noted for now.

One very quick update on the suicide bomber idea. It doesn't work.
---
#9dewey_cox11Posted 11/26/2012 4:48:19 PM
On a side note. I've been taking 4 rpgs to the face (shooting zombs directly infront of me) and not died... is this normal? Avoided the law in blops one... so not sure...
---
Other than the evil behind it... Nightmare Moon/Luna was right... eternal night would be awesome...
#10SST_ForeverPosted 11/26/2012 5:35:19 PM
I am color blind so I am not 100% but I killed a denizen (gun)and I was marlton and he said something I never heard before and I saw a similar shaped cloud like when I unlocked quick revive. The denizen bursts into smoke. It was not that.

However I haven't found anything new that happens. They still take 5 swipes, 2 with knuckle and knives. May not have been denizen related. I feel like I move through the fog easier now though. Maybe it acts as a denizen repellant? Anyone experience something similar?

Worth testing out.

Like I said Im not 100% sure I even got anything, and I'm not the most observant guy. I had the Irn bru and headshot stuff without knowing.

I'm sure you would have found it during the marathon you ran though. I shot the denizen off my friend if that matters at all to you guys.
---
PSN- SickShotzToo
Ghost is perfect. QQ