preliminary thread regarding zombies perma perks info.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. preliminary thread regarding zombies perma perks info.

User Info: Mr__Majestic

Mr__Majestic
4 years ago#11
How to not be a BK, like you, White Rider. :3.
http://i.imgur.com/c1Han.gif

User Info: gamester091

gamester091
4 years ago#12
A thing you should add in about deadshot is that theagwme will sometimes read it as you only getting 1 headshot instead of 2, thus not giving the perma, which people seems to not be noticing when attempting to get it

Edit: f my phones keyboard
Weird. The Royal Ludroth is like a pet dog. Rolls around on land and occasionally gets spit on the floor.-ssj4warrior

User Info: inflim

inflim
4 years ago#13
Should add something like this, -

F.A.Q

Q : Can i get these perma perks offline/modes other than trnazit?

A : No, Perks can only be got on Tranzit

Q : Which perma perks are confirmed?

A : Quick revive, Deadshot and Irn-Bru

Q: How do i unlock these perma perks?

A : For quick revive you need between 14-20 revives in one game (Exact number varies.) For deadshot you need 2 headshots with 1 bullet (Sometimes the second headshot doesnt register, so it may take a few attempts) and the exact way for Irn-Bru is not confirmed yet but is got somehow by boarding windows

Q : What do the perma perks do?

A : Qucik revive speeds up how long it takes to revive someone, Deadshot increases headshot damage by somewhere between 2.5x and 2.99x, And Irn-Bru boards windows up with metal bars which takes zombies longer to break down.

Q : What has been tested

A : Many things, mainly Running 40 miles, Shooting a ton of bullets, Reloading a lot, Buying all wall weapons, High amount of grenade kills, letting a zombie hit you a lot of times, letting assault shields get broke.

Q : How will i know when i unlock a perma perk?

A : A green flash of light should appear when unlocked (Sometimes may not appear, may be a glitch)

Q : How do i know if i have unlocked a perma perk previously?

A : If you have quick revive the colour of revive will now be purple, If you have deadshot then a zombies head will always explode no matter how it is killed and if you have Irn-Bru then your boards for windows will either be metal or wood coated in metal.

Q : How can i help?

A : First read through the thread/new posts to see ideas we have already tested and confirmed/denied and then feel free to suggest ideas or try things out yourself

Q : I FOUND A NEW PERMA PERK!

A : That's great, please post how you got the perks and if possible a theater recording of you unlocking it
GT : BCreative. Playing - Borderlands 2 (Xbox) CoD (Xbox), AC3 (Xbox)
Waiting for - Fable 4

User Info: ragnarok01

ragnarok01
4 years ago#14
i tried dolphin diving from every possible building i thought that maybe i could unlock phd but nothing happened or maybe i did it wrong or it was just a stupid idea to begin with haha.

User Info: SST_Forever

SST_Forever
4 years ago#15
ragnarok01 posted...
i tried dolphin diving from every possible building i thought that maybe i could unlock phd but nothing happened or maybe i did it wrong or it was just a stupid idea to begin with haha.

In MP you can get a dropshot medal for shooting someone within 5 seconds of going prone. I've been trying it in zombies, but still nothing
PSN- SickShotzToo
Ghost is perfect. QQ

User Info: Bloop_Oracle

Bloop_Oracle
4 years ago#16
So let me get this straight, I could start a 2 person survival with a buddy, we both go down on purpose like 15 to 20 times and revive each other and we suddenly get it? Also For Deadshot do I need the actual drink effect? Because I know I have got two headshots with one bullet before...

User Info: Fricken_Oatmeal

Fricken_Oatmeal
4 years ago#17
Quick Revive: 10-20 revives in a single game
Deadshot: 2 headshots 1 bullet
Iron Bars: Repair about fidy windows

/thread
http://reichrolld.com/
GT: Fricken Oatmeal

User Info: inflim

inflim
4 years ago#18
Nope they are NOT available for survival only Tranzit

Anyway if in tranzit, deadshot isnt available as a perk so its just 2 headshots 1 bullet. And yeah you can just go down and get picked up for quick revive.
GT : BCreative. Playing - Borderlands 2 (Xbox) CoD (Xbox), AC3 (Xbox)
Waiting for - Fable 4

User Info: Linkfan135

Linkfan135
4 years ago#19
Deadshot should really get a name change. I guess it would be hard to make up a new drink name though. Headshot Hawaiian Punch anyone?
You talking about Kony? I feel bad for you son.
He snatched 99 kids and your poster saved none.

User Info: imthestuntman

imthestuntman
4 years ago#20
add "get 100 headshots without going down" to list of things confirmed to do nothing. i just got it and achieved nothing. only reason i mention it is because a ton of people have claimed that this is how DD is gotten.
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. preliminary thread regarding zombies perma perks info.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived