preliminary thread regarding zombies perma perks info.

#11Mr__MajesticPosted 11/26/2012 5:38:57 PM
How to not be a BK, like you, White Rider. :3.
---
http://i.imgur.com/c1Han.gif
#12gamester091Posted 11/26/2012 6:00:15 PM(edited)
A thing you should add in about deadshot is that theagwme will sometimes read it as you only getting 1 headshot instead of 2, thus not giving the perma, which people seems to not be noticing when attempting to get it

Edit: f my phones keyboard
---
Weird. The Royal Ludroth is like a pet dog. Rolls around on land and occasionally gets spit on the floor.-ssj4warrior
#13inflimPosted 11/26/2012 6:20:29 PM
Should add something like this, -

F.A.Q

Q : Can i get these perma perks offline/modes other than trnazit?

A : No, Perks can only be got on Tranzit

Q : Which perma perks are confirmed?

A : Quick revive, Deadshot and Irn-Bru

Q: How do i unlock these perma perks?

A : For quick revive you need between 14-20 revives in one game (Exact number varies.) For deadshot you need 2 headshots with 1 bullet (Sometimes the second headshot doesnt register, so it may take a few attempts) and the exact way for Irn-Bru is not confirmed yet but is got somehow by boarding windows

Q : What do the perma perks do?

A : Qucik revive speeds up how long it takes to revive someone, Deadshot increases headshot damage by somewhere between 2.5x and 2.99x, And Irn-Bru boards windows up with metal bars which takes zombies longer to break down.

Q : What has been tested

A : Many things, mainly Running 40 miles, Shooting a ton of bullets, Reloading a lot, Buying all wall weapons, High amount of grenade kills, letting a zombie hit you a lot of times, letting assault shields get broke.

Q : How will i know when i unlock a perma perk?

A : A green flash of light should appear when unlocked (Sometimes may not appear, may be a glitch)

Q : How do i know if i have unlocked a perma perk previously?

A : If you have quick revive the colour of revive will now be purple, If you have deadshot then a zombies head will always explode no matter how it is killed and if you have Irn-Bru then your boards for windows will either be metal or wood coated in metal.

Q : How can i help?

A : First read through the thread/new posts to see ideas we have already tested and confirmed/denied and then feel free to suggest ideas or try things out yourself

Q : I FOUND A NEW PERMA PERK!

A : That's great, please post how you got the perks and if possible a theater recording of you unlocking it
---
GT : BCreative. Playing - Borderlands 2 (Xbox) CoD (Xbox), AC3 (Xbox)
Waiting for - Fable 4
#14ragnarok01Posted 11/26/2012 9:05:35 PM
i tried dolphin diving from every possible building i thought that maybe i could unlock phd but nothing happened or maybe i did it wrong or it was just a stupid idea to begin with haha.
#15SST_ForeverPosted 11/26/2012 9:33:49 PM
ragnarok01 posted...
i tried dolphin diving from every possible building i thought that maybe i could unlock phd but nothing happened or maybe i did it wrong or it was just a stupid idea to begin with haha.

In MP you can get a dropshot medal for shooting someone within 5 seconds of going prone. I've been trying it in zombies, but still nothing
---
PSN- SickShotzToo
Ghost is perfect. QQ
#16Bloop_OraclePosted 11/26/2012 9:53:29 PM
So let me get this straight, I could start a 2 person survival with a buddy, we both go down on purpose like 15 to 20 times and revive each other and we suddenly get it? Also For Deadshot do I need the actual drink effect? Because I know I have got two headshots with one bullet before...
#17Fricken_OatmealPosted 11/26/2012 9:55:20 PM
Quick Revive: 10-20 revives in a single game
Deadshot: 2 headshots 1 bullet
Iron Bars: Repair about fidy windows

/thread
---
http://reichrolld.com/
GT: Fricken Oatmeal
#18inflimPosted 11/26/2012 9:55:36 PM
Nope they are NOT available for survival only Tranzit

Anyway if in tranzit, deadshot isnt available as a perk so its just 2 headshots 1 bullet. And yeah you can just go down and get picked up for quick revive.
---
GT : BCreative. Playing - Borderlands 2 (Xbox) CoD (Xbox), AC3 (Xbox)
Waiting for - Fable 4
#19Linkfan135Posted 11/26/2012 10:15:40 PM
Deadshot should really get a name change. I guess it would be hard to make up a new drink name though. Headshot Hawaiian Punch anyone?
---
You talking about Kony? I feel bad for you son.
He snatched 99 kids and your poster saved none.
#20imthestuntmanPosted 11/26/2012 10:25:43 PM
add "get 100 headshots without going down" to list of things confirmed to do nothing. i just got it and achieved nothing. only reason i mention it is because a ton of people have claimed that this is how DD is gotten.
---
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.