preliminary thread regarding zombies perma perks info.

#41OrtegaTronPosted 11/28/2012 9:49:11 AM
WHLTE_RLDER posted...
KyleCamelot posted...
Bump, unless I just missed the new topic.

Nope not yet. The mods have me on suspension.

Can only post very few per day so I'm rationing.

That sucks man. You've been helpful here, from what I've read, so you must have pissed them off somewhere else.

The Jugg theory above sounds wild, but it would be great if it were true. Also very difficult to obtain (for me, anyway).
---
I have to return some video tapes...
#42DarkkisBOPosted 11/28/2012 10:19:04 AM
So, found some stuff in the internetz:

People claim to knife faster after knifing a lot of Zombies.

And here are some unverified permaperk info:

PHD Flip Flop (Take 250 explosion damage in one game (use Mustang & Sally or something similar). It has also been suggested that dolphin diving on a nuke 10 times in one game unlocks this, but I doubt this one. You will know if you have this perl if you can cook a grenade and not die.)

Stamin-Up (Run 10 miles in a game. Walking does not count. Running around the whole map one time is suggested to be about 2 miles long. So 5 - 6 rounds should do it. If you want to verify this, get galvaknuckles and hit right before a denizen of the forest jumps on your head to one shot it. This will make the 5 - 6 rounds pretty fast and then some one can confirm this works or not (DarkkisBO note: WHLTE_RIDER did run it only once, right? Someone should try this just to bust it))
Double Tap 2 (Shoot 10k bullets in one game. Really no easy way to do this. You could stash a ton of points, make a crawler, buy a wall weapon and shoot all the ammo. Use a calculator with the amount of ammo your gun has to figure out how many times you need to empty your gun to reach this and verify if this works or not)
Juggernog (no one has made a theory for this that I know of, but if i had to guess, it would involve the zombie shields. Possibly blocking a certian amount of hits with the shield in a game. Some one could camp in Diner next to zombie shield with a crawler and see if they get it in 25 or less shields)
Speed reload (reload a ton in a game, there was a number for how much, but i do not remember it. (DarkkisBO note: someone actually tested this here IIRC, so fake))
Tombstone (Die and pick up your tombstone 20 times in a game)
---
Chuck Norris doesn't have to wait for new video games. The new video games wait for Chuck Norris to play them.
#43gamester091Posted 11/28/2012 11:56:29 AM
DarkkisBO posted...
So, found some stuff in the internetz:

People claim to knife faster after knifing a lot of Zombies.

And here are some unverified permaperk info:

PHD Flip Flop (Take 250 explosion damage in one game (use Mustang & Sally or something similar). It has also been suggested that dolphin diving on a nuke 10 times in one game unlocks this, but I doubt this one. You will know if you have this perl if you can cook a grenade and not die.)

Stamin-Up (Run 10 miles in a game. Walking does not count. Running around the whole map one time is suggested to be about 2 miles long. So 5 - 6 rounds should do it. If you want to verify this, get galvaknuckles and hit right before a denizen of the forest jumps on your head to one shot it. This will make the 5 - 6 rounds pretty fast and then some one can confirm this works or not (DarkkisBO note: WHLTE_RIDER did run it only once, right? Someone should try this just to bust it))
Double Tap 2 (Shoot 10k bullets in one game. Really no easy way to do this. You could stash a ton of points, make a crawler, buy a wall weapon and shoot all the ammo. Use a calculator with the amount of ammo your gun has to figure out how many times you need to empty your gun to reach this and verify if this works or not)
Juggernog (no one has made a theory for this that I know of, but if i had to guess, it would involve the zombie shields. Possibly blocking a certian amount of hits with the shield in a game. Some one could camp in Diner next to zombie shield with a crawler and see if they get it in 25 or less shields)
Speed reload (reload a ton in a game, there was a number for how much, but i do not remember it. (DarkkisBO note: someone actually tested this here IIRC, so fake))
Tombstone (Die and pick up your tombstone 20 times in a game)

Stamin-up one is 100% fake. WHLTE rang 40 miles in 1 game and got nothing
---
Weird. The Royal Ludroth is like a pet dog. Rolls around on land and occasionally gets spit on the floor.-ssj4warrior
#44SST_ForeverPosted 11/28/2012 1:11:34 PM
Knife is fake as well. I've killed way over that between knife and knucks in a life. In a row nonetheless.
---
PSN- SickShotzToo
Ghost is perfect. QQ
#45someguy28898Posted 11/28/2012 5:46:19 PM
someguy28898 posted...
I'm 80% sure that I just got perma-staminup. When I got it Richthofen spoke for a LONG time. Sadly my volume was low but he definitely said "if only you knew..." at one point. Didn't you guys check the sound files? Anyway I'm gonna check theater mode after I die.

I have confirmed that Richtofen speaking for a long time after turning the power on was part of the tower of babble thing. Apparently only Samuel can hear Richtofen speaking about it, which is how I'd managed to never hear it before. Has anyone actually tried asking Treyarch on twitter or whatever if we've found all the perma-perks? I feel like if we had they'd at least be nice enough to tell us to stop looking.
#46gamester091Posted 11/28/2012 6:39:29 PM
someguy28898 posted...
someguy28898 posted...
I'm 80% sure that I just got perma-staminup. When I got it Richthofen spoke for a LONG time. Sadly my volume was low but he definitely said "if only you knew..." at one point. Didn't you guys check the sound files? Anyway I'm gonna check theater mode after I die.

I have confirmed that Richtofen speaking for a long time after turning the power on was part of the tower of babble thing. Apparently only Samuel can hear Richtofen speaking about it, which is how I'd managed to never hear it before. Has anyone actually tried asking Treyarch on twitter or whatever if we've found all the perma-perks? I feel like if we had they'd at least be nice enough to tell us to stop looking.

I doubt it. Treyarch still says there are things that are hidden on der reise. That map has probably been gone over with a fine tooth comb the way the zombies community is. Hell we found out about perma perks within the first month of release. Thats something that could have easily been over looked and wasnt :P
---
Weird. The Royal Ludroth is like a pet dog. Rolls around on land and occasionally gets spit on the floor.-ssj4warrior
#47Lilg2631Posted 11/28/2012 10:50:00 PM
So I just revived 2 ppl on Tranzit and got the perma revive. I had 225 career revives before that. I'm not so sure it's 12-16 revives in 1 game. Maybe it's 12-16 revives within a certain time period.

The game right before than one I had 11 revives...
---
PSN ID: Lilg31 *You ppl don't seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you! You're locked in here with me!!!!* - Rorschach. SI3 Club 1/21/09
#48wskingwsPosted 11/28/2012 10:57:04 PM
Are they suppose to be permanent? Like if i turn my xbox am i suppose to still have them the next time i turn it on?

I got the head shot perma perk the other day ( i know i got it cause the green smoke thing poped up & the zombies heads kept exploding even when i shot them in the body) and whenever i turned my xbox off i didnt have it anymore.
#49colma919Posted 11/29/2012 7:05:47 AM
For all the zombie noobs like me, could you please explain the step process to achieving quick revive.
I will be playing with 2 other people. From what I have read in the previous and current thread, it must be done online and in tranzit.

1. Create a party and invite your fellow nubbins.
2. Select public game, tranzit on bus stop?
This step confused me the most to be honest. Whenever I choose public game, it pairs me up with a randumb. I preferr it to just be us 3 so the 4th doesn't interfere. There a way to get around this?
3. Let a fellow friend die, revive until you get it.
4. Go into campaign, play, and save to make sure its perma.
---
GamerTag: ChiefWiggum119
#50OrtegaTronPosted 11/29/2012 7:47:40 AM
wskingws posted...
Are they suppose to be permanent? Like if i turn my xbox am i suppose to still have them the next time i turn it on?

I got the head shot perma perk the other day ( i know i got it cause the green smoke thing poped up & the zombies heads kept exploding even when i shot them in the body) and whenever i turned my xbox off i didnt have it anymore.

I think this also depends on what mode you play. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly certain that permaperks do not carry over into survival play. Not sure about Grief as I've never tried it. I did have something similar happen to me with Quick Revive perma, in tranzit online, but I did the the whole down/revive thing again and it has stuck with me since. Maybe it's just glitchy.

On that note, does anyone know if online custom games, say with me and a buddy down the street, affect emblem rank? The system is so wacky as it is, thought someone would've figured this out by now.

Thanks.
---
I have to return some video tapes...