preliminary thread regarding zombies perma perks info.

#51someguy28898Posted 11/29/2012 9:59:50 AM
colma919 posted...
For all the zombie noobs like me, could you please explain the step process to achieving quick revive.
I will be playing with 2 other people. From what I have read in the previous and current thread, it must be done online and in tranzit.

1. Create a party and invite your fellow nubbins.
2. Select public game, tranzit on bus stop?
This step confused me the most to be honest. Whenever I choose public game, it pairs me up with a randumb. I preferr it to just be us 3 so the 4th doesn't interfere. There a way to get around this?
3. Let a fellow friend die, revive until you get it.
4. Go into campaign, play, and save to make sure its perma.

You don't have to do it in a public game, it does have to be an online game. You can do it yourself with a second controller and split screen or with your friends in a custom game.
#52colma919Posted 11/29/2012 10:17:43 AM
someguy28898 posted...
colma919 posted...
For all the zombie noobs like me, could you please explain the step process to achieving quick revive.
I will be playing with 2 other people. From what I have read in the previous and current thread, it must be done online and in tranzit.

This step confused me the most to be honest. Whenever I choose public game, it pairs me up with a randumb. I preferr it to just be us 3 so the 4th doesn't interfere. There a way to get around this?

You don't have to do it in a public game, it does have to be an online game. You can do it yourself with a second controller and split screen or with your friends in a custom game.

That is what I thought too. We created a custom tranzit game, easy, starting on bus stop. I revived a player 20 times and nothing happened. I have got to be missing something.
---
GamerTag: ChiefWiggum119
#53someguy28898Posted 11/29/2012 10:50:03 AM
colma919 posted...
someguy28898 posted...
colma919 posted...

That is what I thought too. We created a custom tranzit game, easy, starting on bus stop. I revived a player 20 times and nothing happened. I have got to be missing something.

It can't be on easy mode. Dr Maxis' note alludes to this.
#54colma919Posted 11/29/2012 1:43:42 PM
Hrm, I can't tell if that's sarcasm. I'll try it out when I get home, thanks.
---
GamerTag: ChiefWiggum119
#55KyleCamelotPosted 11/29/2012 5:29:39 PM
not sarcasm. must be on normal
---
Enforced fairness has a way of feeling unfair to those who excel. -Tycho Brahe.
#56someguy28898Posted 11/29/2012 7:09:41 PM
colma919 posted...
Hrm, I can't tell if that's sarcasm. I'll try it out when I get home, thanks.

...why would I be sarcastic? The note when you first load zombies from Dr. Maxis says something about the easy option and to unlock the secrets you need to play on the original difficulty.
#57KyleCamelotPosted 11/30/2012 11:09:44 AM
bump
---
Enforced fairness has a way of feeling unfair to those who excel. -Tycho Brahe.
#58mr2Posted 11/30/2012 4:33:56 PM
I got quick revive on my 4th revive in a recent transit map, am 100% certain of that (noticed the green puff and the ensuing purple "reviving" text is really obvious).

Had 41 revives in a previous Town Survival and didn't get it (started with 28 revives and 1 down, so I must of had a streak of at least 14 in a row)

I know I had about 250 total revives before getting on the 4th revive of the transit match, so it seems like the alternate way would be to get 255 or 256 total revives. That or revive some high-level players (skull + knife)
#59olmansilverpantPosted 11/30/2012 4:55:11 PM
mr2 posted...
I got quick revive on my 4th revive in a recent transit map, am 100% certain of that (noticed the green puff and the ensuing purple "reviving" text is really obvious).

Had 41 revives in a previous Town Survival and didn't get it (started with 28 revives and 1 down, so I must of had a streak of at least 14 in a row)

I know I had about 250 total revives before getting on the 4th revive of the transit match, so it seems like the alternate way would be to get 255 or 256 total revives. That or revive some high-level players (skull + knife)

You can't get it on survival, pretty sure Survival revives don't count towards it either. I got it at 16 revives on Tranzit out front of the dinner in the lava. Me and my friend proceeded to switch places and he did it 27 times and still nothing( really shoulda spent the points I had before getting downed over and over)
---
Hulk using X-Factor is like Hulk smoking PCP. There is no stopping him after that.
XBL GT: LHR Kev Mac
#60ALLENO31Posted 11/30/2012 5:04:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]