preliminary thread regarding zombies perma perks info.

#71Gannondwarf432Posted 12/2/2012 11:09:15 AM
Arauge1981 posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
dario1101 posted...
someguy28898 posted...
I've lost my iron boards perk. I suddenly build regular wood again.

Yea! This happened to me too. D:
I was on steel bars and stuff when i noticed that i didn't have it anymore i had wood.
Which was strange... Are you guys checking this right?

That is what I'm saying, noticed the same thing last night

I've achieved and lost all 3 "permanent" perks a couple times over, last night I got and lost the Iron Boards twice in one game. Real curious what the actual deciding factor is on these. At one point I kept iron boards for several days without losing them.

same, I lost my iron boards and deadshot yesterday, and i know for a fact I had them when i played on friday. I wish there was some way to get even the smallest amount of info from 3Arc to see either A.) How many there are (we don't even need to hear their names, just the number of them) or B.) If they really are supposed to be "Perma."
---
"The faster I run, insanity can't catch me!"-Lanipator
"An arrow piercing a knee is no laughing matter."-Malus_X6
#72OrtegaTronPosted 12/3/2012 8:15:21 AM
Bump.

Also, I lost the board perk last night after starting a match with two other people. I got it back again a little later into the round but I definitely didn't start with it like I usually do. I thought this was strange since my QR perma perk was still active. I usually only play solo or with one other person; maybe the addition of another player somehow affected the perk? idk, it was odd, though.
---
I have to return some video tapes...
#73dewey_cox11Posted 12/3/2012 3:46:04 PM
Reviving board:

[IIIIIIIIIII. ]
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII]

Board has been revived.
---
Other than the evil behind it... Nightmare Moon/Luna was right... eternal night would be awesome...
#74someguy28898Posted 12/4/2012 6:52:49 PM
Well I suppose we should stop calling them perma-perks.
#75KacielPosted 12/5/2012 12:35:03 PM
someguy28898 posted...

---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mblpteDR8S1rhizoao1_500.gif
#76gamester091Posted 12/5/2012 12:37:21 PM
someguy28898 posted...

Theyre permanent in the way that they last from game to game.Sure people have lost them, but you can get them back. perma perks still works out fine
---
Weird. The Royal Ludroth is like a pet dog. Rolls around on land and occasionally gets spit on the floor.-ssj4warrior
#77BaseballtitanPosted 12/5/2012 4:10:58 PM
gamester091 posted...
someguy28898 posted...

Theyre permanent in the way that they last from game to game.Sure people have lost them, but you can get them back. perma perks still works out fine

But they're not permanent...
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#78ZephyrTuvaiPosted 12/5/2012 4:34:07 PM
My buddies and I have run into this "loss" as well, and from what we can gather, you "lose" the perma-perks if your zombie "rank" goes down. I've been losing about one tally off my rank a day that I haven't played a match. Once I heard about these losses, I checked and I had infact lost them. So we got to talking and it seemed it coincided. That day, the day before yesterday, I was down to no glow skull with three tallies, I got myself the quick revive and "deadshot" permas. Didn't play a game yesterday, today I logged in and I was at two tallies and had to reget the permas.

Now I know this doesn't 100% confirm anything, but it's a good start. If we could get others to put zombies up for a day or two, maybe we could get concrete confirmation.
#79KacielPosted 12/5/2012 4:36:02 PM
ZephyrTuvai posted...
My buddies and I have run into this "loss" as well, and from what we can gather, you "lose" the perma-perks if your zombie "rank" goes down. I've been losing about one tally off my rank a day that I haven't played a match. Once I heard about these losses, I checked and I had infact lost them. So we got to talking and it seemed it coincided. That day, the day before yesterday, I was down to no glow skull with three tallies, I got myself the quick revive and "deadshot" permas. Didn't play a game yesterday, today I logged in and I was at two tallies and had to reget the permas.

Now I know this doesn't 100% confirm anything, but it's a good start. If we could get others to put zombies up for a day or two, maybe we could get concrete confirmation.

I've been ranking up steadily and I still keep losing deadshot daquiri. There's nothing permanent about it.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mblpteDR8S1rhizoao1_500.gif
#80MvdoPosted 12/7/2012 8:48:54 PM
Finally found out all perma perks perma juggs Fake= dont get hit till round 13 real=Get hit 150 times at each stop. Crazy hard but i managed to do it and get to round 40.Perma tombstone= die with 4 perks 2 packed weapons then get all the weapons and perks back then die once again. Perma double tap hit every zombie with every bullet of one lmg then die get revived then without grabbing any perks use only that lmg and fire another clip into all zombies and no misses. Permastaminup you need to get red from lava 20 times to get perma speed cola you need to wast 300 clips with all hits on zombies in one game.After getting all these perks plus purple revive you will lose all of them... kida sucks so make sure you leave one out..