preliminary thread regarding zombies perma perks info.

#81TheBEST305gamerPosted 12/7/2012 8:41:43 PM
only one that definitely works is quick revive. It hasn't gone away since I got it although I couldn't revive someone on the bus for some reason the other day..
#82natedude0903Posted 12/8/2012 2:26:49 AM
Mvdo posted...
Finally found out all perma perks perma juggs Fake= dont get hit till round 13 real=Get hit 150 times at each stop. Crazy hard but i managed to do it and get to round 40.Perma tombstone= die with 4 perks 2 packed weapons then get all the weapons and perks back then die once again. Perma double tap hit every zombie with every bullet of one lmg then die get revived then without grabbing any perks use only that lmg and fire another clip into all zombies and no misses. Permastaminup you need to get red from lava 20 times to get perma speed cola you need to wast 300 clips with all hits on zombies in one game.After getting all these perks plus purple revive you will lose all of them... kida sucks so make sure you leave one out..

Go away...
---
GT: l DatAss l (those are L's)
Currently playing: with myself
#83oReloadPosted 12/8/2012 2:30:45 AM
It is possible to lose your perma-perk.

I lost my Quick Revive for unknown reasons.
---
GT: Waleyy
"Get ready to ball so hard, because this chick is cray. And if you are feeling famished; I recommend the fish fillet."
#84nickv18Posted 12/8/2012 4:43:58 AM
I just tested a mule kick theory, didn't work.
I got every weapon off the walls and the box and stored each one in the fridge, nothing happened, but I did skip storing the lsat because I think it's only in nuketown zombies, someone correct me if I'm wrong
#85Blizzard09Posted 12/10/2012 8:58:27 PM
Anyone know how you loose the perma perks?

I have had to get quick revive 3 times now in the last 5 days of playing.

Also tested the deadshot, it only last till the game is done. (I think cause its so easy to get)

I am going time my play time for how long quick revive lasts as I think its timed on gameplay time or maybe rounds/games played.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.