"Camping" is strategy, not cheap

#1MoreEliteThanUPosted 11/26/2012 3:41:05 PM
I can 't go on these games anymore without some negative noob whining about me "camping".

Seems nobody can just admit somebody is better than them or at the very least outplayed them in that particular game. Theres time when you need to cross the map into the open, these are also the times that leave you the most vulnerable to being shot in the back, flanked or ganged up on. Running across the map is BAD GAMEFORM and leads to poor KD ratios.

Whats the point of running across the map without reason? You need a good reason to leave your spot. Farm kills in one area, you'll get better, have an improved KD and make yourself a better player.

This is an unbreakable argument and perfectly executed analysis.
#2imthestuntmanPosted 11/26/2012 3:41:58 PM
it depends on how you define camping....
---
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.
#3MoreEliteThanU(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 3:42:52 PM
imthestuntman posted...
it depends on how you define camping....

No it doesn't. Holding down a spot 9/10 is the best strategy
#4duericPosted 11/26/2012 3:43:01 PM
Anybody can camp and do well.

If you don't mind employing the one strategy that everyone who plays this game can pull off, go for it.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5fatclemenzaPosted 11/26/2012 3:43:51 PM
If there's a relentless revenge-killer on the other team, I'll definitely set up shop and wait for him to come barreling around the bend looking for me. Kills don't come any easier than that.
---
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively
#6littlecletusPosted 11/26/2012 3:44:19 PM
I think anyone crying about camping in a game that shows you exactly where the person was who kills you is kind of a little girl.

Also...thank Christ for the ability to mute.
I never, ever have to hear anything any cries about.
First thing I do in a lobby is mute everyone not in my party.
---
Havin' a tea Partay drinkin' mah Teeea!
#7imthestuntmanPosted 11/26/2012 3:44:35 PM
15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.

shocking
---
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.
#8MoreEliteThanU(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 3:44:36 PM
dueric posted...
Anybody can camp and do well.

If you don't mind employing the one strategy that everyone who plays this game can pull off, go for it.

LOL... ok there Mr. PRO. Weak attempt at an argument, FAIL at 3rd grade debate amd you are totally incapable of breaking my argument.

If you have a statistical breakdown to back up your hyperbole bring it on, I'm guessing you dont.
#9FRo3tBLo0dPosted 11/26/2012 3:44:53 PM
Never seen a post like this before.

Real original
#10CallMeSeekerPosted 11/26/2012 3:44:53 PM
Campers are hardly a problem in this game, thanks to UAV spam and engineer + black hat.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB