Love all of the complaints

#1BlazingGohPosted 11/26/2012 5:27:44 PM
So I come here to ask a simple question, but then get blind sided by all of the posts of complaints and hate towards this game.

People are complaining that "THIS GAME SUCKS CUZ I CANT DO WELL IN IT ANYMORE AND I CAN GO POSITIVE ONE GAME AND NEGATIVE THE NEXT AND MY K/D IN MW2 WAS 2.52 AND NOW I HAVE A 1 K/D" then make some type of excuse as to why they are doing bad.

Am I the only one who finds the inconsistency in performance to be actually quite fun? It doesn't make it too easy, but at the same time it doesn't make it to hard? Plus, who the **** cares about K/D anymore when this game is CLEARLY more for objective based gameplay? (scorestreaks, chaos moshpit, hardpoint)

If you hate the game, no one gives a flying ****. Play the game to have fun. If you can't do that, sell it to someone who will. Go back to MW2, MW3, BO1 if you miss it so much. No one forced you to get this game and no one is forcing you to like it.
---
http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Kris/perfect2.png
We need more of this in the world
#2whitelytningPosted 11/26/2012 5:29:23 PM(edited)
What was your question?

(inb4 the "look hes complaining about complaints" dumb statement)
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/29yhzzo.jpg
#3Mander1861Posted 11/26/2012 5:28:45 PM
I dont find lag fun at all.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#4shadowlucas27Posted 11/26/2012 5:29:29 PM
My thoughts exactly. People who complain about k/d need to get a life. Who cares about that, as long as you are having fun and enjoying the game, that shouldn't matter.
---
Fear not when, fear not why, fear not much while were alive.
#5Superman070776Posted 11/26/2012 5:30:00 PM
Kids are just mad because they are being forced to play people who match their skill level. They are crying because they can't compete with good players.
---
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
#6Lerp85Posted 11/26/2012 5:31:34 PM
You came here and made a thread to complain. LOL Nice one man.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#7oReloadPosted 11/26/2012 5:32:32 PM
What was your question, lmao?
---
GT: Waleyy
"Get ready to ball so hard, because this chick is cray. And if you are feeling famished; I recommend the fish fillet."
#8hollow-sasukePosted 11/26/2012 5:33:19 PM
The only problem is the lag comp and head glitching and it's really nothing to complain about. Nothing new. People are afraid to adapt.
---
"My eyes red cause of all that hate" @_@
#9oReloadPosted 11/26/2012 5:34:09 PM
Superman070776 posted...
Kids are just mad because they are being forced to play people who match their skill level. They are crying because they can't compete with good players.

Nothing's good about drop-shotters with submachine guns.
---
GT: Waleyy
"Get ready to ball so hard, because this chick is cray. And if you are feeling famished; I recommend the fish fillet."
#10Astro_B0mbPosted 11/26/2012 5:34:54 PM
The game isn't hard, the lag/spawns/smg kids are just ridiculous.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.