The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I camp, and I dont feel bad about it at all.

#1flagg2kplusPosted 11/26/2012 6:59:57 PM(edited)
Dont get me wrong, I dont hide in a corner camp. I take over a specific section or building and lock it down.

Im very good at it, and people rage over and over about my camping. I enjoy that.

A kid called me a camper. I was offended. Not because he called me a camper, but because Im the BEST camper.

EDIT: As for objectives. I only play games where defending is involved. Domination, Capture The Flag, and TDM.

:D
---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY
#2melongstrikePosted 11/26/2012 6:59:06 PM
cool story bro
---
Thanks, White_D3vi1: Most people are just putting dicks on dolphins and calling it a season.
#3flagg2kplus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 7:04:07 PM
Ill admit this game made, my style of play more difficult, but I adapt as always.

In MW2 I got so used to noob tubing with danger close and one man army, I had to get used to losing all of that, but I did.
---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY
#4silentpwnr56Posted 11/26/2012 7:05:59 PM
Jimmies Status

[X] Unrustled
[ ] Rustled
---
GT: Feral Gunner
#5pyrokinesis666Posted 11/26/2012 7:10:07 PM
Well your a coward whose afraid of getting killed. nuff said
#6Cornbread4lifePosted 11/26/2012 7:11:14 PM
silentpwnr56 posted...
Jimmies Status

[X] Unrustled
[ ] Rustled

That jimmies crap is THE worst thing to happen to the internet ever. It's embarrassing.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live
#7vigorm0rtisPosted 11/26/2012 7:11:51 PM
silentpwnr56 posted...
Jimmies Status

[X] Unrustled
[ ] Rustled

Someone has to explain this to me someday.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#8Blizzard09Posted 11/26/2012 7:12:10 PM
flagg2kplus posted...
Dont get me wrong, I dont hide in a corner camp. I take over a specific section or building and lock it down.

Im very good at it, and people rage over and over about my camping. I enjoy that.

A kid called me a camper. I was offended. Not because he called me a camper, but because Im the BEST camper.

EDIT: As for objectives. I only play games where defending is involved. Domination, Capture The Flag, and TDM.

:D

I would farm the hell out of you... People like you keep my K/D ratio up. Your just so easy to farm kills from.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#9upgraded_raygunPosted 11/26/2012 7:12:56 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
silentpwnr56 posted...
Jimmies Status

[X] Unrustled
[ ] Rustled

That jimmies crap is THE worst thing to happen to the internet ever. It's embarrassing.

No, its actually pretty funny.
#10SolarityPosted 11/26/2012 7:16:44 PM
They try to eliminate camping by tweaking perks and other ways, but give you no health at all so you get killed before you can realize you're being shot at.

Bring back juggernaut!!!
---
/// Astro A50 | BenQ RL2450HT ///