I camp, and I dont feel bad about it at all.

#11PathlessBulletPosted 11/26/2012 6:17:20 PM
Stop camping scruffy.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#12Cornbread4lifePosted 11/26/2012 6:18:22 PM
upgraded_raygun posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
silentpwnr56 posted...
Jimmies Status

[X] Unrustled
[ ] Rustled

That jimmies crap is THE worst thing to happen to the internet ever. It's embarrassing.

No, its actually pretty funny.

I don't know man, for me the first time I heard it I thought it sounded nerdy as ****. Usually when I think that the FIRST time I hear something, it's bad. It's so bad that I think "umad bro?" is actually better. That's bad.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live
#13flagg2kplus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 6:20:01 PM
Blizzard09 posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
Dont get me wrong, I dont hide in a corner camp. I take over a specific section or building and lock it down.

Im very good at it, and people rage over and over about my camping. I enjoy that.

A kid called me a camper. I was offended. Not because he called me a camper, but because Im the BEST camper.

EDIT: As for objectives. I only play games where defending is involved. Domination, Capture The Flag, and TDM.

:D

I would farm the hell out of you... People like you keep my K/D ratio up. Your just so easy to farm kills from.

You would think so.

But I actually farm people like you.

Since you guys know where I am, you come to me. I dont have to look for you.

Generally you expect me to be in the exact same place I was before.

Again, Im not that kind of camper.

Sure you may get me, but for every one time you get me, I killed you 5 times.

Thank you for my k/d

---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY
#14Cornbread4lifePosted 11/26/2012 6:23:47 PM
flagg2kplus posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
Dont get me wrong, I dont hide in a corner camp. I take over a specific section or building and lock it down.

Im very good at it, and people rage over and over about my camping. I enjoy that.

A kid called me a camper. I was offended. Not because he called me a camper, but because Im the BEST camper.

EDIT: As for objectives. I only play games where defending is involved. Domination, Capture The Flag, and TDM.

I would farm the hell out of you... People like you keep my K/D ratio up. Your just so easy to farm kills from.

You would think so.

Thank you for my k/d

If you farm anything in this game you're an idiot. It's not an rpg, and no one cares about your KD. They'll see it once, be like "oh that guy must be a camper," and then move on. If you really care about putting a camper stamp on your forehead for everyone to see, keep doing what your doing. Just saying, from the outside, it seems kind of pathetic to put in hundreds of hours (I'm guessing, stat mongers tend to do that) of sitting in a corner to see a single digit number go up by decimal points.
---
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live
#15flagg2kplus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 6:25:43 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
flagg2kplus posted...

You would think so.

Thank you for my k/d

If you farm anything in this game you're an idiot. It's not an rpg, and no one cares about your KD. They'll see it once, be like "oh that guy must be a camper," and then move on. If you really care about putting a camper stamp on your forehead for everyone to see, keep doing what your doing. Just saying, from the outside, it seems kind of pathetic to put in hundreds of hours (I'm guessing, stat mongers tend to do that) of sitting in a corner to see a single digit number go up by decimal points.

Im not just proud of my k/d

Im pretty proud of my win ratio too, especially since thats what matters most.

:)
---
#16DontHoldBackPosted 11/26/2012 6:27:06 PM
flagg2kplus posted...

I agree almost 100%. I may end the game with 2 or 3 captures (talking about domination), but I'll have 10-15 defends. I feel I can benefit my team much more by defending the hard earned B flag (that I DO participate in capping) than trying to rush into or near the enemy spawn.
---
The only real control we have is over ourselves. So let's get over it that we can't and we won't control anything else.
#17Cornbread4lifePosted 11/26/2012 6:27:48 PM
flagg2kplus posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
flagg2kplus posted...

You would think so.

Thank you for my k/d

Im not just proud of my k/d

Im pretty proud of my win ratio too, especially since thats what matters most.

:)

The point is that FUN matters most. So you're a slave to two numbers instead of one, and the second number people are even less likely to research about you. I guarantee if you ran around and actually played the game you'd get a lot more satisfaction than playing Duck Hunt HD like you do.
---
#18flagg2kplus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 6:28:33 PM
DontHoldBack posted...
flagg2kplus posted...

I agree almost 100%. I may end the game with 2 or 3 captures (talking about domination), but I'll have 10-15 defends. I feel I can benefit my team much more by defending the hard earned B flag (that I DO participate in capping) than trying to rush into or near the enemy spawn.

Exactly this.

Nothing is more aggrivating than idiots rushing the third point when we already have 2.

Thats how we lose.
---
#19flagg2kplus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 6:31:10 PM
Cornbread4life posted...

The point is that FUN matters most. So you're a slave to two numbers instead of one, and the second number people are even less likely to research about you. I guarantee if you ran around and actually played the game you'd get a lot more satisfaction than playing Duck Hunt HD like you do.

I have lots of fun, and is that not the ultimate point of any game?

When people rage over my style of play, I enjoy the game even more.

I win in every way.

---
#20upgraded_raygunPosted 11/26/2012 6:34:40 PM
flagg2kplus posted...
Cornbread4life posted...

I have lots of fun, and is that not the ultimate point of any game?

When people rage over my style of play, I enjoy the game even more.

I win in every way.

Except that one thing which is the most important, what was it called again? Oh yeah life!