I camp, and I dont feel bad about it at all.

#31flagg2kplus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 7:52:41 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
DontHoldBack posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
DontHoldBack posted...
Gevous posted...
Congratulations, you play the boring way. *golf clap*

I don't know about the TC, but I personally have tried multiple playstyles and have found that the less I die, the more fun I have (not for K/D purposes, mind you). Less time is spent complaining about "lag comp" also.

But you don't get the satisfaction from just completely faking a guy out and flanking him, or dropping on someone who's not expecting it, jumping off a roof and shooting someone on the way down. You don't have a highlight reel if you sit in a corner the whole game. You may get pissed if you run around a lot, but at least you're bound to have something brag-worthy or cool happen. Nothing cool happens sitting in a corner.

You keep mentioning corners for some reason. I don't know why. By the way, my highlight reel involves single-handedly defending the B flag from 4 or more enemies at a time while my teammates run around in the enemy spawn oblivious to the entire situation.

Dude, I've only been arguing against TDM because TC included that in his post. I don't play objectives, but if you're SUPPOSED to defend something, that's a much different story.

The point TDM is kill more than die so you hit 75 kills first.

I rarely die, kill quite a bit.

Camping is completely viable in TDM.
---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY
#32DontHoldBackPosted 11/26/2012 7:55:07 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
DontHoldBack posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
DontHoldBack posted...
Gevous posted...
Congratulations, you play the boring way. *golf clap*

I don't know about the TC, but I personally have tried multiple playstyles and have found that the less I die, the more fun I have (not for K/D purposes, mind you). Less time is spent complaining about "lag comp" also.

But you don't get the satisfaction from just completely faking a guy out and flanking him, or dropping on someone who's not expecting it, jumping off a roof and shooting someone on the way down. You don't have a highlight reel if you sit in a corner the whole game. You may get pissed if you run around a lot, but at least you're bound to have something brag-worthy or cool happen. Nothing cool happens sitting in a corner.

You keep mentioning corners for some reason. I don't know why. By the way, my highlight reel involves single-handedly defending the B flag from 4 or more enemies at a time while my teammates run around in the enemy spawn oblivious to the entire situation.

Dude, I've only been arguing against TDM because TC included that in his post. I don't play objectives, but if you're SUPPOSED to defend something, that's a much different story.

Ahh, I see. I completely missed the TDM part of TC's post. My apologies.
---
The only real control we have is over ourselves. So let's get over it that we can't and we won't control anything else.
#33Blizzard09Posted 11/26/2012 7:57:01 PM
flagg2kplus posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
Dont get me wrong, I dont hide in a corner camp. I take over a specific section or building and lock it down.

Im very good at it, and people rage over and over about my camping. I enjoy that.

A kid called me a camper. I was offended. Not because he called me a camper, but because Im the BEST camper.

EDIT: As for objectives. I only play games where defending is involved. Domination, Capture The Flag, and TDM.

:D

I would farm the hell out of you... People like you keep my K/D ratio up. Your just so easy to farm kills from.

You would think so.

But I actually farm people like you.

Since you guys know where I am, you come to me. I dont have to look for you.

Generally you expect me to be in the exact same place I was before.

Again, Im not that kind of camper.

Sure you may get me, but for every one time you get me, I killed you 5 times.

Thank you for my k/d

:D

The good old red dot on the map shows me where you are. And with the Ghost perk you don't see me, but I see you. Thanks to SPM my name will always be much higher then you on the leaderboards. You campers always good for the free kill.

I use ghost as well.

If theres a UAV up, Im moving and I shoot them down ASAP.

I have scavenger, so I always have missles to shoot them down.

They are never up for long, and while they are up, Im good with ghost.

Well seeing as how UAV spamming means its almost always up, you shoot one down and one will get called back up, so you will either be spenting your time shooting down UAVs or not camping. Need to make up your mind if your a camper or not.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#34Cornbread4lifePosted 11/26/2012 7:57:37 PM
I get that it's VIABLE. I'm doing the whole "winning isn't everything" thing here. I just think action is more entertaining than inaction, and I like getting SICK kills and risking having a mediocre result more than getting a bunch of normal kills.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live
#35RS_YELARAKAPosted 11/26/2012 8:02:52 PM
Bar fight breaks out.....TC jumps behind the bar in fear.....rest of his buddies throw punches....TC avoids all encounters (deaths).....Fights over and TC jumps back out to claim victory.

LOL
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
My FaN kLuB - GameCheat, JasmineMagee, &.Gaybor
#36flagg2kplus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 8:31:07 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
I get that it's VIABLE. I'm doing the whole "winning isn't everything" thing here. I just think action is more entertaining than inaction, and I like getting SICK kills and risking having a mediocre result more than getting a bunch of normal kills.

I get plenty of action.

People hate campers, so once I get of couple of kills they start coming at me with more vigor, and it can get hairy.

It's fun.
---
#37HitokiriFelixPosted 11/26/2012 8:51:51 PM
Blizzard09 posted...
Well seeing as how UAV spamming means its almost always up, you shoot one down and one will get called back up, so you will either be spenting your time shooting down UAVs or not camping. Need to make up your mind if your a camper or not.

That's stupid. How do you know what he's doing? Chances are if he's doing well the enemies will be having trouble earning UAVs in the first place.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#38Saikon4404Posted 11/26/2012 8:52:56 PM
TC happens to be the best troll on this forum. Look at all the butthurt in this topic.
#39flagg2kplus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 8:53:32 PM
HitokiriFelix posted...
Blizzard09 posted...

That's stupid. How do you know what he's doing? Chances are if he's doing well the enemies will be having trouble earning UAVs in the first place.

Pretty much

And UAVs are not THAT common as most people complain.

Sure they are much more popular, but nothing I cant usually handle.
---
#40R0YB0TPosted 11/26/2012 8:57:40 PM
It's a military shooter, there is nothing wrong with camping in it.