I camp, and I dont feel bad about it at all.

#61ziadonPosted 11/26/2012 10:07:48 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
ziadon posted...
P3rrydPlatypus posted...
Camping is a strategy for wimps 'nuff said.

And so is rushing with OP guns nuff said. See what I did there? NO? Oh that's because your blind.

Yes we know, any gun that can kill you must be OP. Tell me more.....

And any gun that kills you also must be OP and campers that kill you must be boring, so I see where your coming from my little bread stick.
#62RS_YELARAKAPosted 11/26/2012 10:19:14 PM
ziadon posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
ziadon posted...
P3rrydPlatypus posted...
Camping is a strategy for wimps 'nuff said.

And so is rushing with OP guns nuff said. See what I did there? NO? Oh that's because your blind.

Yes we know, any gun that can kill you must be OP. Tell me more.....

And any gun that kills you also must be OP and campers that kill you must be boring, so I see where your coming from my little bread stick.

Tell me more.....
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
My FaN kLuB - GameCheat, JasmineMagee, &.Gaybor
#63doomedsunsoulPosted 11/26/2012 10:30:13 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
doomedsunsoul posted...
I think camping is booooring but i'd rather have campers on my team then fools who just rush and feed the other team scorestreaks to use against me.

This so much

So what you basically just spelled out with this situation is that you'd rather you had a full team of B****** going against another full team of B****** and you sit there for 10 minutes in a 0-0 tie? Sounds like fun.

No.

The whole point is that I DON'T CAMP so if my whole team camps and goes even i'll win all by myself just cause i'll have more kills then deaths.

The point is that camping is easier to do decently then rushing. So if my team is average or below average i would prefer they use the easy route. Plus even if then don't go positive they'll die slowly and give the enemy 2 or 3 scorestreaks instead of a dozen.

It's better for the team if a bad player goes 5 kills 10 deaths then 10 kills 30 deaths.

I can kill rushers/snipers/campers.

I can't kill warthogs and lightning strikes and and ARGs.
#64ziadonPosted 11/26/2012 11:18:14 PM
doomedsunsoul posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
doomedsunsoul posted...
I think camping is booooring but i'd rather have campers on my team then fools who just rush and feed the other team scorestreaks to use against me.

This so much

So what you basically just spelled out with this situation is that you'd rather you had a full team of B****** going against another full team of B****** and you sit there for 10 minutes in a 0-0 tie? Sounds like fun.

No.

The whole point is that I DON'T CAMP so if my whole team camps and goes even i'll win all by myself just cause i'll have more kills then deaths.

The point is that camping is easier to do decently then rushing. So if my team is average or below average i would prefer they use the easy route. Plus even if then don't go positive they'll die slowly and give the enemy 2 or 3 scorestreaks instead of a dozen.

It's better for the team if a bad player goes 5 kills 10 deaths then 10 kills 30 deaths.

Tell me more.......
#65Trigg3rH4ppyPosted 11/26/2012 11:22:28 PM
silentpwnr56 posted...
Jimmies Status

[X] Unrustled
[ ] Rustled

That jimmies crap is THE worst thing to happen to the internet ever. It's embarrassing.

http://i.imgur.com/yzRLn.jpg
---
http://i.imgur.com/EMWsl.jpg http://gifsoup.com/view6/4081352/wheelie-o.gif <---My Bike
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12
#66SuperNecroPosted 11/26/2012 11:24:05 PM
I agree with doomed, actually. I would rather my team camp if they're getting slaughtered. Nothing wrong with hunkering down and playing more defensively. Also, camping is a required to an extent to stop the spawns from switching. On carrier, I like to have the ramped side of map. How do we keep this side? We don't rush into their spawn and we hold tight near our spawn.
---
GT: ZetaGamer
#67Cornbread4lifePosted 11/26/2012 11:26:54 PM
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
silentpwnr56 posted...
Jimmies Status

[X] Unrustled
[ ] Rustled

That jimmies crap is THE worst thing to happen to the internet ever. It's embarrassing.

http://i.imgur.com/yzRLn.jpg

Sorry I meant it was the worst thing to happen to the internet since people thought memes were funny. I just think it's nerdy as hell.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live
#68RS_YELARAKAPosted 11/26/2012 11:29:59 PM
doomedsunsoul posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
doomedsunsoul posted...

This so much

No.

Wrong, If you were the only one not camping you'd be destroyed by the other team that was camping their A** off. Pop your head around a corner or doorway or hall or ladder or box or barrel and they are already looking right at you in full ADS mode ready to pop you off with their mad skill. You'd go something like 5-30. GGs
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
My FaN kLuB - GameCheat, JasmineMagee, &.Gaybor
#69Cornbread4lifePosted 11/26/2012 11:33:03 PM
Honestly I just avoid Carrier and Drone and I'm fine. Camping there is intolerable.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live
#70retroman20Posted 11/26/2012 11:40:11 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
doomedsunsoul posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
doomedsunsoul posted...

This so much

No.

Wrong, If you were the only one not camping you'd be destroyed by the other team that was camping their A** off. Pop your head around a corner or doorway or hall or ladder or box or barrel and they are already looking right at you in full ADS mode ready to pop you off with their mad skill. You'd go something like 5-30. GGs

sorry, and i dont much...but this guy is right...f u ..campers..no skill....ok I sit and wait..lets see who runs by...oh.oh..there is one...got ya..wow..you got skill there mailbox...catfish of the game...and the funny part is you all defend you garbage play when, most look at you as landfill fodder...
---
One of the Four Horsemen of BRAP