I camp, and I dont feel bad about it at all.

#71RS_YELARAKAPosted 11/26/2012 11:53:55 PM
^^What he said
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
My FaN kLuB - GameCheat, JasmineMagee, &.Gaybor
#72SilentSniper21Posted 11/27/2012 12:02:08 AM
Obviously if you guys are having trouble killing campers then they're doing something right. Sounds like you guys are just angry you can't compete.
---
my girlfriend's roommates have two cats and sometimes I rub their tummies and they pur and move their feets around - tani
last.fm/user/kerros
#73Linctagon7Posted 11/27/2012 12:04:30 AM
It has always been a characteristic of mankind to use its intellect to exploit and undermine creatures of inferior intelligence. So too among other humans.

God forbid someone plays smart in a video game instead of taping his left stick in the forward position.

I like setting traps for tryhards to run into. It's quite fun. I can predict exactly where they will come from and what they will try. My favourite trap is getting in a single door building and putting a C4 on the roof, planting my shield facing the doorway and aiming at it with an RPG with a Trophy System in the corner. That one is a catch 22. No matter what you do, you lose. Flak Jacket? You lose. Engineer? You lose. Grenades? You lose. Black Hat? You lose. Come rushing in spraying desperately? You lose. The ammount of rage I have caused is hilarious.

I love how tryhards kind of jerk and spray at the shield you are sitting behind almost as if they got startled by it or something. Twitchtards get startled a lot in this game. No wonder their default reaction is to hold down RT at the first sight of movement.

Also, how does one be a "coward" in a video game? It's a video game. Did you purchase the game for everyone here? No? Then shut the hell up about what other people do with it.
#74SilentSniper21Posted 11/27/2012 12:09:23 AM
All trolling aside though I don't understand the hate for camping, especially in TDM. Why bother running around and pushing spawns and getting shot in the back when you can hold down a section of the map which you're confident in being able to control? And I'm not talking about sitting prone in a dark corner or something, that's just dumb. In BO1 my friend and I would always lock down a section of the map and go to town. Best example would be TDM on Jungle. We'd take control of the top part of the map and he'd watch ruins, I'd watch the opposite side by the hut with the ladder+pathway to the right of it, typically with both of us getting at least one chopper gunner per match. So how is going 30-2 not contributing to the team, especially when the game type is TDM? Granted nothing like that is going to happen in this game with the way the maps are laid out though.
---
my girlfriend's roommates have two cats and sometimes I rub their tummies and they pur and move their feets around - tani
last.fm/user/kerros
#75RS_YELARAKAPosted 11/27/2012 12:10:09 AM
SilentSniper21 posted...
Obviously if you guys are having trouble killing campers then they're doing something right. Sounds like you guys are just angry you can't compete.

Typical response from a camper. You must be correct, it is your mad ads doorway skillz that render me useless......LOL. Never said I can't compete just that your style is pathetic, lame, cowardly, ruins the game, boring, superchomo, annoying at times, need a life, lack real skill, are tryhards, have small ballz, have an inflamed vag, and should grow a pair. Other than that you're all good.
---
#76P3rrydPlatypusPosted 11/27/2012 12:11:36 AM
Linctagon7 posted...
It has always been a characteristic of mankind to use its intellect to exploit and undermine creatures of inferior intelligence. So too among other humans.

God forbid someone plays smart in a video game instead of taping his left stick in the forward position.

I like setting traps for tryhards to run into. It's quite fun. I can predict exactly where they will come from and what they will try. My favourite trap is getting in a single door building and putting a C4 on the roof, planting my shield facing the doorway and aiming at it with an RPG with a Trophy System in the corner. That one is a catch 22. No matter what you do, you lose. Flak Jacket? You lose. Engineer? You lose. Grenades? You lose. Black Hat? You lose. Come rushing in spraying desperately? You lose. The ammount of rage I have caused is hilarious.

I love how tryhards kind of jerk and spray at the shield you are sitting behind almost as if they got startled by it or something. Twitchtards get startled a lot in this game. No wonder their default reaction is to hold down RT at the first sight of movement.

Also, how does one be a "coward" in a video game? It's a video game. Did you purchase the game for everyone here? No? Then shut the hell up about what other people do with it.

All I get from from this is that you need to set traps to overcompensate for your lack of skill with a gun.
---
I will refuse to take this sig down until the Texans win the Superbowl
#77Cornbread4lifePosted 11/27/2012 12:12:53 AM
Linctagon7 posted...

You're a coward because you're afraid of dying in a video game in an actual one-on-one fight. You literally suck the fun out of the game by making it slower for everybody else. You know what I do if I run into somebody like you that sets up ridiculous traps and hides in a game? I dashboard because it's not fun, and you get pissed. You lose.

Side note: You don't find it ironic that you call everyone else a tryhard but you spend half a match setting up elaborate traps for people?
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live
#78SilentSniper21Posted 11/27/2012 12:13:08 AM
SilentSniper21 posted...

Typical response from a camper. You must be correct, it is your mad ads doorway skillz that render me useless......LOL. Never said I can't compete just that your style is pathetic, lame, cowardly, ruins the game, boring, superchomo, annoying at times, need a life, lack real skill, are tryhards, have small ballz, have an inflamed vag, and should grow a pair. Other than that you're all good.

Translation: simple tactics render my play style useless and i can't adapt :v
---
last.fm/user/kerros
#79RS_YELARAKAPosted 11/27/2012 12:13:36 AM
Linctagon7 posted...

I think your definition of tryhard is a bit off. Now correct me if Im wrong but wouldnt the tryhard be the guy camping like a B**** trying real hard not to die and also trying real hard to make his KDR look impressive?????? Nawmeen?
---
#80HeartlessCharmsPosted 11/27/2012 12:13:38 AM
I smash campers like you, and I don't feel bad at all.
---
Why are you comparing this to a game that came out on gamecube?? -GoogleMeBaby in regards to Super Smash Bros 64