I camp, and I dont feel bad about it at all.

#91flagg2kplus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 4:42:21 AM
Weiland101 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Anybody in this thread have BF3 hit me with a friend request we can play a few rounds. They got a real good answer for camping vagsacks called a M320 :)

Honestly can you not see this is a troll thread? You just look like an idiot being all 'camping sucks" etc.

Well played TC, there are always some that fall for it.

Not trolling.

I really do camp, and I really dont feel bad about it.

Despite any argument of whether its a valid strategy or not or if its fun or not, I really do enjoy it, especially when people rage.

I guess you could call it trolling in game, but this thread is the honest truth.
---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY
#92MakafulaPosted 11/27/2012 4:44:30 AM
Haha people getting so mad because campers keep shooting them in the back when they almost have their chopper.

I saw a camper finish going 23-1 because the other team were too stupid to stop running back for revenge.
#93iwanacobraR2000Posted 11/27/2012 4:49:11 AM
Even better. Kill camper. Camp cut- off point to their preferred spot I.e. stairway on the big two-story building in standoff(the one with I believe it is a demo) preferably with.a shotgun, flak and tac mask. Loads of fun seeing how bad they want back into that spot.
---
In my experience, juggalo is a seven letter word that means "I can't spell the word psycho properly and enjoy terrible music
#94High_WarlordPosted 11/27/2012 4:49:15 AM
Hmmm, I must admit that I do find it hilarious when I make people so mad that they feel the need to actually take the time to send me hate mail when I am doing good. It makes me all giddy, hopping around in my recliner, giggling like a little school girl when I see that I killed them again. Maybe I should start camping too...

Nah, no thanks.
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...
#95flagg2kplus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 4:51:10 AM
iwanacobraR2000 posted...
Even better. Kill camper. Camp cut- off point to their preferred spot I.e. stairway on the big two-story building in standoff(the one with I believe it is a demo) preferably with.a shotgun, flak and tac mask. Loads of fun seeing how bad they want back into that spot.

This annoys me, but most maps have other areas to serve as an alternative to my primary camping locale.
---
#96Scottydont19Posted 11/27/2012 4:51:38 AM
flagg2kplus posted...
Weiland101 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Anybody in this thread have BF3 hit me with a friend request we can play a few rounds. They got a real good answer for camping vagsacks called a M320 :)

Honestly can you not see this is a troll thread? You just look like an idiot being all 'camping sucks" etc.

Not trolling.

Despite any argument of whether its a valid strategy or not or if its fun or not, I really do enjoy it, especially when people rage.

I guess you could call it trolling in game, but this thread is the honest truth.

Wrong. Even if it is the truth, you knew exactly what kind of replies you would get by making a topic like this. I'm not gonna argue on whether or not camping is a good tactic or a noob tactic, so I'm not going to address that. But saying you are not trolling is like saying Helen Keller isn't blind.
#97monkeehandsPosted 11/27/2012 4:53:22 AM
Cornbread4life posted...
silentpwnr56 posted...
Jimmies Status

[X] Unrustled
[ ] Rustled

That jimmies crap is THE worst thing to happen to the internet ever. It's embarrassing.

I feel you may not have experienced all the internet has to offer
---
"So, if you get a good healer, you're just like, "Hey, bro, what's your opinion on wiener?"" - vahndragonwing
#98flagg2kplus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 4:54:39 AM
Scottydont19 posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
Weiland101 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Not trolling.

Wrong. Even if it is the truth, you knew exactly what kind of replies you would get by making a topic like this. I'm not gonna argue on whether or not camping is a good tactic or a noob tactic, so I'm not going to address that. But saying you are not trolling is like saying Helen Keller isn't blind.

She isnt.

She's dead...
---
#99Scottydont19Posted 11/27/2012 4:57:25 AM
flagg2kplus posted...
Scottydont19 posted...
flagg2kplus posted...
Weiland101 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Not trolling.

She isnt.

She's dead...

That was awfully swell of you to prove me right. Thanks for coming out.
#100flagg2kplus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 2:00:08 PM
High_Warlord posted...
Hmmm, I must admit that I do find it hilarious when I make people so mad that they feel the need to actually take the time to send me hate mail when I am doing good. It makes me all giddy, hopping around in my recliner, giggling like a little school girl when I see that I killed them again. Maybe I should start camping too...

Nah, no thanks.

Getting hate mail/messages are the cherry on top of a good game.
---