The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Anybody yet to found a gun that click?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anybody yet to found a gun that click?

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
4 years ago#1
Normally by now I have my gun. But so far, I don't seem to have one. I'm still experimenting with set ups, but I don't know. I do pretty well with the HAMR, but again I'm experimenting.

Why when I Prestige I'm gonna use my token on Scavenger. Since Scavenger+Shock Charge= FUN. Especially with Fast Hands.
Welcome to Gamefaqs, a nice place that you can get trolled for asking simple questions.

User Info: Radiant_Sol12

Radiant_Sol12
4 years ago#2
Skorpion > Everything
"If the Illusive Man was voice by Charlie instead of Martin he'd be snorting coke off Miranda's ass." -Revan73
GT: Radiant Sol

User Info: flagg2kplus

flagg2kplus
4 years ago#3
AN-94 for me.

The tar was nice when I started out, but it's definately the newb(newb not noob) gun.

I also liked the SWAT, since I was an M16 guy back in COD4 and MW2, but it just didnt feel the same.

I loved the FAL and SMR, but once I unlocked the AN-94, everything just clicked.

MP7 is nice too for small maps like Hijacked.
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY

User Info: jay11228181

jay11228181
4 years ago#4
Not yet, but it seems using anything besides an SMG leaves you at a disadvantage. I can't tell wether I need to turn my sensitivity up or down either, currently it's on 7.

User Info: belieber

belieber
4 years ago#5
skorpion. gonna be my next unlock i think.
twitter.com/meroloblornig

User Info: RONIN_Y0JIMBO

RONIN_Y0JIMBO
4 years ago#6
I can't say I have found true favorites yet as I haven't used all the weapons but so far I have used and done well with:
PDW
Skorpion
FAL
AN-94
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.

User Info: 12GaugeApostl

12GaugeApostl
4 years ago#7
Kap-40, Long barrel, Tac-knife > All.
Probably my first unlock.
Charcoal Weber-lover

User Info: PhilR1

PhilR1
4 years ago#8
This is what I use when I go up my friends house (I don't play multiplayer at home) -

Type 25 with Target Finder
Vector + reflex + silencer + FMJ
Currently playing Hitman Absolution, Black Ops II, Halo 4, Dishonored. Next games I'm buying - Far Cry 3 & Assassin's Creed III

User Info: AlaskanBlues

AlaskanBlues
4 years ago#9
flagg2kplus posted...
AN-94 for me.

The tar was nice when I started out, but it's definately the newb(newb not noob) gun.

I also liked the SWAT, since I was an M16 guy back in COD4 and MW2, but it just didnt feel the same.

I loved the FAL and SMR, but once I unlocked the AN-94, everything just clicked.

MP7 is nice too for small maps like Hijacked.

Are you me? I agree to all of this. AN94 is my gun when things get hairy.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#10
No. I usually have a 'gun crush' by now, but I haven't found it yet. I like the 870, but shotguns aren't utilitarian enough.
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anybody yet to found a gun that click?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived