Combat axe or ballistic knife to the hand.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Combat axe or ballistic knife to the hand.

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
4 years ago#11
Quote:Net Shark posted...
So I get a bunch of hit markers with a gun and they stick my hand and I die!! Yeah that's COOL!!

Wow so you buy a shooter where guys run around the battlefield with guns, and then proceed to complain about stupid issues like a woman about getting hit by an experienced or lucky player.

Do you see what I get for allowing you to bring a Tv into the kitchen.

@Haahahaha
The only thing you got right is lucky playeralso I play in the bathroom not the kitchen that would just be weird. :D
Oh look brain confetti ! Jokers in Gotham City Impostors

User Info: scarepro

scarepro
4 years ago#12
The only guys who complain about these types of logical inconsistencies in a COD game are the same bozos who actually believe there's some sort of realism to being able to snap off shots with a sniper rifle while running around in close quarters, or that you could effectively dual-wield ANY type of firearm in a combat scenario, or that full auto sprays from weapons can be done with accuracy at engagement ranges over a few feet away, or are good for anything other than suppressing fire. As multiple other posters have mentioned... this is a combat-themed GAME. Not a simulation. Games that accurately represent ballistics and combat weapons handling/proficiency wouldn't be too enjoyable. For example, even Battlefield, which strives to be more "realistic" in it's mechanics, is STILL full of "game-ness". Can you imagine a game where two small forces actually engaged at a viable distance from behind cover and took pot shots at each other for hours without hitting anything? It would be awful. Enjoy it for what it is. Personally, when I get taken out by a tomahawk or knife, I give a nod of approval to the guy with the balls and aim to pull that off.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Combat axe or ballistic knife to the hand.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived