What's the gun that makes you angriest when you die to it?

#31_Xymemaru_VPosted 11/27/2012 10:32:13 AM
TheManlyManatee posted...
_Xymemaru_V posted...
Any silenced SMGs

You must get angry often

my point exactly
---
My little pony
http://i50.tinypic.com/35db993.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/2iru9ub.jpg http://i45.tinypic.com/10f5nyw.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/w6w4i.jpg
#32rockyoumonkeysPosted 11/27/2012 10:33:14 AM
Any handgun. Any sniper rifle. And the knife when I knife first and miss, which is almost all the time.

And more than anything, it's the guy I see coming from far away, I empty my entire gun into him, and he runs up and knifes me to my face. That's the most humiliating way to die.
---
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: The Ghost Brigades, J. Scalzi
#33VIC10U5Posted 11/27/2012 10:33:49 AM
So SMG users are mad when they can't spray and pray and are killed by an inferior weapon being used by a superior player? Gotcha!
#34cwatz12Posted 11/27/2012 10:35:42 AM
Shotguns and snipers naturally. There is a reason people always cry for nerfs, even if they suck.

The instakill nature of them is frustrating.

However being aware of this, I just have to say SMGs in general. I hate the small maps and I hate the skilless gunplay. This game was designed for smgs, so they get my hate.
#35UltrachaoPosted 11/27/2012 10:37:42 AM
TheManlyManatee posted...
Since gun balance is remotely good in this game I'm curious.

Mine is the Skorpion EVO. Idk why it just grinds my gears when I die to a gun that shoots that fast.

The Skorpion SHOULD make you angry when you die to it.
I mean, you just got killed by the Klobb. Doesn't get much more humiliating than that.
---
Protoss is clearly the new alliance race for WoW.
MY LIFE FOR AIURnforge -Ridleysbiggestfan
#36mr_cautionPosted 11/27/2012 10:38:50 AM
NarutoTaio posted...
Freddie_Mays posted...
Any one hit kill weapon, shouldnt have them in this game.

They are fine
They might be OHK, and annoying, but the people using them don't do well overall KD wise

Hmmm? When I use a Remington with long barrel and stock on my Ghost rushing class, I rarely go negative.

For me, I was getting schooled by this guy on Plaza who was using an unsilenced Chicom + quick draw attachment with Lightweight + Toughness + Endurance and Dexterity. He would sprint around nonstop and ADS out of a full sprint. 1 burst kill.

He was very effective at the class -- a much better player than I.
#37Superman070776Posted 11/27/2012 10:39:44 AM
I don't really get angry much, but quick scoping makes the least sense to me. I know a couple of the programmers probably keep it in because it is the only way they can get kills...but it is tired and annoying. All they have to do is slow the ADS motion and remove all auto-aim from sniper rifles to force snipers to play like snipers. The problem is, there would be a lot of upset children if QS was removed because they actually depend on it to get any kills at all. Ugh...bad kids.
---
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
#38VIC10U5Posted 11/27/2012 10:42:30 AM
mr_caution posted...
NarutoTaio posted...
Freddie_Mays posted...
Any one hit kill weapon, shouldnt have them in this game.

They are fine
They might be OHK, and annoying, but the people using them don't do well overall KD wise

Hmmm? When I use a Remington with long barrel and stock on my Ghost rushing class, I rarely go negative.

For me, I was getting schooled by this guy on Plaza who was using an unsilenced Chicom + quick draw attachment with Lightweight + Toughness + Endurance and Dexterity. He would sprint around nonstop and ADS out of a full sprint. 1 burst kill.

He was very effective at the class -- a much better player than I.

That might have been my friend. That's his favorite gun and his class setup. And yes, he is very good with it.
#39Bbq_d_NukePosted 11/27/2012 10:42:44 AM
Anything with a target finder...
---
---
The schnozberries taste like schnozberries!
#40r3flexxPosted 11/27/2012 10:43:27 AM
Snipers for sure. I always watch the kill cam whenever I get killed by a sniper (which makes me rage more) and I see that half the time he/she was only in the process of ADS'ing. I absolutely hate getting no scoped.
---
PSN: xFinland(SP games)/l-r3flex-l(MP games)
oh sheesh y'all, 'twas a dream!