What's the gun that makes you angriest when you die to it?

#61GreatTroySenseiPosted 11/27/2012 12:50:05 PM
jamejame posted...
The Remington.

Primarily because I got it gold within the first 5 hours of release, and now I'm trying to get the M1216 gold to get diamond, and I keep losing out to this thing, when on release night I had people telling me the 870 was hard to use while I defended it to no end. I kind of wish I had spread the hate for the thing, because I almost always lose out to it with my M1216 equipped.

I LOVE the 1216, and I keep defending it agains the other shotties. Two tips? First, never ADS with it. Adds nothing to it's precision or lack thereof. Secondly, don't let go of the trigger while it does it's cocking anim between each 4 shot burst - you'll resume fire much faster that way. That '5th bullet' has gotten me many a surprise kill.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#62CronauronPosted 11/27/2012 12:51:45 PM
All of them. I try to have indiscriminate rage.
#63slipknotrox765Posted 11/27/2012 12:52:01 PM
Remington
---
GT: UPSEToPENGUINS
#64jamejamePosted 11/27/2012 12:54:14 PM
GreatTroySensei posted...
jamejame posted...
The Remington.

Primarily because I got it gold within the first 5 hours of release, and now I'm trying to get the M1216 gold to get diamond, and I keep losing out to this thing, when on release night I had people telling me the 870 was hard to use while I defended it to no end. I kind of wish I had spread the hate for the thing, because I almost always lose out to it with my M1216 equipped.

I LOVE the 1216, and I keep defending it agains the other shotties. Two tips? First, never ADS with it. Adds nothing to it's precision or lack thereof. Secondly, don't let go of the trigger while it does it's cocking anim between each 4 shot burst - you'll resume fire much faster that way. That '5th bullet' has gotten me many a surprise kill.

While I think the Range could be buffed, I agree. It's a great gun and very, very fun to use. However, the fact that it generally gets hitmarkers out of knifing range makes the 870 the undeniable victor in most situations. I just got a 15-2 gameplay with it on Express Search actually. Once you know how to use it, it destroys. I've gotten three swarms with it since using it yesterday, but I lose almost all of my streaks to the 870.
#65RapaleemanPosted 11/27/2012 12:58:49 PM
The laggy knifer is all that really irritates me.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#66NotoriousIyPosted 11/27/2012 1:01:42 PM
TheManlyManatee posted...
Since gun balance is remotely good in this game I'm curious.

Mine is the Skorpion EVO. Idk why it just grinds my gears when I die to a gun that shoots that fast.

The Skorpion SHOULD make you angry when you die to it.
I mean, you just got killed by the Klobb. Doesn't get much more humiliating than that.

The Skorpion EVO is far different from the regular Klobb you think of.
---
CMWABME + SCFTAOGAP + C.O.K.
#67TheManlyManatee(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 1:26:24 PM
Ultrachao posted...
TheManlyManatee posted...
Since gun balance is remotely good in this game I'm curious.

Mine is the Skorpion EVO. Idk why it just grinds my gears when I die to a gun that shoots that fast.

The Skorpion SHOULD make you angry when you die to it.
I mean, you just got killed by the Klobb. Doesn't get much more humiliating than that.

lol very nice reference. that was pretty demoralizing.
---
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed III, CoD: BO2
#68thechaoticclownPosted 11/27/2012 1:28:26 PM
Every single sniper.
#69ROMKratosPosted 11/27/2012 1:34:02 PM
RPGs. Some kind of primal rage is fired up inside of me when I see some douchebag roound the corner with the stupid thing, knowing all he has to do is press RT in my general direction and kill me.
---
All personnel should reach minimum safe distance immediately...
#70ACARTILLOPosted 11/27/2012 1:36:04 PM
GD shotguns. i swear the range on them is absurd.
---
XBL:acartillo78--now playing:Black Ops2; Rock Band 3