What's the gun that makes you angriest when you die to it?

#81ValeriumPosted 11/27/2012 1:15:15 PM
Skorpion laser sight hip fire or KAP40 hipfire. Takes no skill.
#82CallMeSeekerPosted 11/27/2012 1:15:56 PM
sonic_rockz posted...
I love people that hate the R870. It's a shotgun, just because someone dropped you before you could spray your laser/silenced MSMC/PDW all over the place doesn't make it OP.

I like how people are acting like a shotgun that can kill in one shot within the usmc's 3sk range takes a lot of skill to use.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB
#83doomedsunsoulPosted 11/27/2012 1:16:49 PM
My gun.

If someone kills me then kills me again with my own golden gun i admit defeat.
#84Superman070776Posted 11/27/2012 1:17:56 PM
Akiba69 posted...
Grenades. Especially semtex that stick to the outside of my shield yet still kill me.

I wonder what semtex would do to you in real life it was stuck to a shield you were holding.....
---
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.
#85PvtPorkSordPosted 11/27/2012 1:21:10 PM
Any laser smg hip fire bs from dumb ass far away really irritates me.
#86JinKisaragi211Posted 11/27/2012 1:21:57 PM
mr_caution posted...
NarutoTaio posted...
Freddie_Mays posted...
Any one hit kill weapon, shouldnt have them in this game.

They are fine
They might be OHK, and annoying, but the people using them don't do well overall KD wise

Hmmm? When I use a Remington with long barrel and stock on my Ghost rushing class, I rarely go negative.

For me, I was getting schooled by this guy on Plaza who was using an unsilenced Chicom + quick draw attachment with Lightweight + Toughness + Endurance and Dexterity. He would sprint around nonstop and ADS out of a full sprint. 1 burst kill.

He was very effective at the class -- a much better player than I.

Pretty sure the Chicom is a two-burst kill. That's what makes it inferior to the EVO.
---
They call me Hadouken. 'Cuz I'm Down, Right, Fierce!
#87bagmupPosted 11/27/2012 1:22:01 PM
CallMeSeeker posted...
sonic_rockz posted...
I love people that hate the R870. It's a shotgun, just because someone dropped you before you could spray your laser/silenced MSMC/PDW all over the place doesn't make it OP.

I like how people are acting like a shotgun that can kill in one shot within the usmc's 3sk range takes a lot of skill to use.

If i'm lagging a bit it's the only way i can stop getting destroyed without sitting in a corner, which would you prefer? Getting killed by a R&G with a shotgun or a camper with a laser sighted smg?
---
GT : YourOwnInsanity.
PSN : Bagmup
#88jamejamePosted 11/27/2012 1:25:55 PM
GreatTroySensei posted...
jamejame posted...
GreatTroySensei posted...
jamejame posted...
The Remington.

Primarily because I got it gold within the first 5 hours of release, and now I'm trying to get the M1216 gold to get diamond, and I keep losing out to this thing, when on release night I had people telling me the 870 was hard to use while I defended it to no end. I kind of wish I had spread the hate for the thing, because I almost always lose out to it with my M1216 equipped.

I LOVE the 1216, and I keep defending it agains the other shotties. Two tips? First, never ADS with it. Adds nothing to it's precision or lack thereof. Secondly, don't let go of the trigger while it does it's cocking anim between each 4 shot burst - you'll resume fire much faster that way. That '5th bullet' has gotten me many a surprise kill.

While I think the Range could be buffed, I agree. It's a great gun and very, very fun to use. However, the fact that it generally gets hitmarkers out of knifing range makes the 870 the undeniable victor in most situations. I just got a 15-2 gameplay with it on Express Search actually. Once you know how to use it, it destroys. I've gotten three swarms with it since using it yesterday, but I lose almost all of my streaks to the 870.

True. TBH, I feel that the 870 is a little too good compared to the other three shotties. It's stronger than the S12, seems more consistent than the 1216, and isn't worthless without ADS like the KSG.

Still, I keep going with the 1216, because it won me over.

Yeah, it's the end all be all shotty in this game. What do you use on the M1216? I primarily ADS with it as I've noticed the spread is much tighter, so I don't use Laser Sight, just Long Barrel and Fast Mags.
#89SullyTheStrangePosted 11/27/2012 1:37:09 PM
CallMeSeeker posted...

So you're comparing a 1 shot kill with a gun that fires maybe twice a second to a 3 shot kill with a gun that fires maybe 15-20 shots a second on full auto?
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
#90Faust_8Posted 11/27/2012 1:40:03 PM
People who complain you don't get a chance to fight back against a shotgun...that's the point. That's the reward for using a weapon that is useless past a short range.

And lol at people who say the Remmy is too strong, lots say it's too weak. If you think it's too strong how did you ever survive the MW2 SPAS-12?

Anyway, I most rage when I'm instantly quickscoped repeatedly, despite me lighting them up. If I die before I react because of a shotgun, that's fine, that's what the weapon is meant to do. But that shouldn't be so easy for a sniper to do, because it isn't limited to short range only. Whatever happened to no aim assist in the first few moments? Why'd they lie about that?

Why couldn't it be that only the iron sights Ballista could easily quickscope? Isn't that a nice compromise?
---
The supernatural says that if you act a certain way you might avoid suffering. But reality says you came from the stars...