What's the gun that makes you angriest when you die to it?

#91Zedymieon77Posted 11/27/2012 1:42:09 PM
Any gun that is Golden and has a Smiley Face on a Reflex sight. It's something shiny and is smiling, but I JUST DIED. IT IS NOT HAPPY FOR ME. Although I use a Gold gun with Smiley, so I can be spiteful.
#92yediPosted 11/27/2012 1:45:42 PM
Gonna change my answer slightly... Just found out how aggravating getting sprayed by the final sniper is. Seriously, 4 dudes on the enemy team were just vomiting out bullets with it to get their kills. No skill, no semblance of aiming, just dumping a clip and hoping for that aim-assisted free 1 hit kill bullet.

It's everything I hate about quick scoping, just magnified 2-6 times since they just spray .50 cal bullets in your general direction and win.
---
XBL: rune yedi WII:7327 0713 1219 5379 PS3: yedi
yedi.deviantart.com
#93SullyTheStrangePosted 11/27/2012 1:48:55 PM
Faust_8 posted...
Why couldn't it be that only the iron sights Ballista could easily quickscope? Isn't that a nice compromise?

>_>
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
#94GreatTroySenseiPosted 11/27/2012 2:39:51 PM
jamejame posted...

Yeah, it's the end all be all shotty in this game. What do you use on the M1216? I primarily ADS with it as I've noticed the spread is much tighter, so I don't use Laser Sight, just Long Barrel and Fast Mags.

I go laser/barrel/fast mags, so more or less the same. I prefer not to ADS on my shotty classes [I've pistol classes for that] so the laser is a must. Laser might not be necessary though; the spread is definitely nice. I might check up on that later.
---
These are like, third dimension glasses, you know? They don't really work, though because I feel like I'm still seeing stuff in whatever dimension we live in.
#95TheRisingSonPosted 11/27/2012 2:46:12 PM
I hate when you're in a room with several of your squadmates and one of the enemy bursts into the area and kills only you before he gets put down by the rest of the squad. It's also irritating when one person dispatches you plus your teammates who are standing around like fools.
#96atomica5Posted 11/27/2012 3:25:39 PM
mine would probably be the KSG, it takes no skill to kill someone so quickly, but if he was a far distance from you and somehow managed to find cover from your gunfire long enough for him to get closer to you to kill you, then he deserves props...........,
#97bagmupPosted 11/27/2012 3:28:15 PM
atomica5 posted...
mine would probably be the KSG, it takes no skill to kill someone so quickly, but if he was a far distance from you and somehow managed to find cover from your gunfire long enough for him to get closer to you to kill you, then he deserves props...........,

Have you ever used the KSG? It takes a lot of skill to kill with that p.o.s.
---
GT : YourOwnInsanity.
PSN : Bagmup
#98UltrachaoPosted 11/29/2012 7:20:29 AM
NotoriousIy posted...
TheManlyManatee posted...
Since gun balance is remotely good in this game I'm curious.

Mine is the Skorpion EVO. Idk why it just grinds my gears when I die to a gun that shoots that fast.

The Skorpion SHOULD make you angry when you die to it.
I mean, you just got killed by the Klobb. Doesn't get much more humiliating than that.

The Skorpion EVO is far different from the regular Klobb you think of.

It's true, the Klobb was actually the Skorpion vz. 61, not the EVO.
It's still close enough for the reference to apply. :V
---
Protoss is clearly the new alliance race for WoW.
MY LIFE FOR AIURnforge -Ridleysbiggestfan