Where the hell are my double bass pedals for leveling?!

#1soothsayer77Posted 11/27/2012 12:05:26 PM
I'm pretty sick of COD, but I checked out this game for free because my friend wanted me to play it with him bad. We get to playing some multiplayer and realizing it's exactly what I thought it would be, and start feeling empty.

But then I start getting a few kills! I'm only level 1, so I know it won't take long. Just a few more and.....

"You have been promoted." *very small fart noise*

The HELL WAS THAT?! I barley even noticed I leveled up! Where's my face melting bass?!

Geez, I wanted to at least get hype to level up a few times while playing it for this short while, but that's lame. That's LAME,
#2FlashCannonPosted 11/27/2012 12:08:31 PM
surprised they didn't have some stupid double step play when you leveled. music was the coolest in W@W. multiplayer menu with the guitar timed to the automatic weapon shooting in the background was so cool. then again i turned down the music all the way on my copy. tired of hearing that crap, i got better music i can listen to.
---
I lost hope for the perfect videogame when they took child killing out of the first Fable.
GT: YuriPRime01
#3dannyaqPosted 11/27/2012 12:11:02 PM
yea i miss that. it makes such a mundane experience exciting.
---
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't
#4soothsayer77(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 2:15:08 PM
Yeh seriously. It really was dumb and fun, and made it exciting when you level up. Now I don't really care when I do.

At least the pick 10 system seems interesting.
#5ValeriumPosted 11/27/2012 2:23:43 PM
Good point, it is pretty unnoticable. I also miss the old challenge complete popups.

I remember in black ops I once had this crazy popup streak in a game with like 9 different challenges done, i kept hearing BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPA BUMP" it was pretty much unplayable for a minute lol.