If you're gonna report lame or offensive Emblems....

#1blacklabelicePosted 11/27/2012 1:42:03 PM(edited)
Just do it and shut the hell up. Nobody cares about how many dicks or acts of unprotected animal fantasy rape you have looked at during todays gaming session. And if we did, we'd pretend like we've never heard of such a thing and demand you show pics or it didnt happen.

Thanks. Sincerely yours,
-Guy with an unoriginal phallus emblem that hated MW2.
#2slayerxelitePosted 11/27/2012 1:41:34 PM
What about protected bum sex?
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#3darkshadowmasterPosted 11/27/2012 1:41:54 PM
You're still going on about this?

I hope to god that you are bored at work and aren't actually sitting at home for this long crying about this still.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#4blacklabelice(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 1:42:35 PM
hey man i just thought id join in on the action

if you cant beat them, join them! why not?
#5ish0turfac3Posted 11/27/2012 1:42:50 PM
Butthurt much?
---
GT: ish0turfac3
"Democracy will cease to exist when money is taken from those who are willing to work and given to those who rather wouldn't."
#6PharoahPelicanPosted 11/27/2012 1:43:29 PM
>complains non-stop about topics about reporting emblems
>keeps the others bumped
>makes a new one

Lol stay mad kid. Why not blow off some steam by lifting? OH WAIT YOU DON'T LIFT! XD
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#7blacklabelice(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 1:43:44 PM
slayerxelite posted...
What about protected bum sex?

well thats fine and dandy too but just not as offensive so its probably not as big of a deal right?.
#8therickmu25Posted 11/27/2012 1:43:49 PM
Treyarch would be doing me a favor by banning me from this POS multiplayer so I make my emblem whatever.
---
http://i.imgur.com/34Fj8.jpg
#9PharoahPelicanPosted 11/27/2012 1:45:13 PM
Treyarch would be doing me a favor by banning me from this POS multiplayer so I make my emblem whatever.

If you hate it that much just stop playing.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#10Admiral_XyesPosted 11/27/2012 1:45:15 PM
blacklabelice posted...
Just do it and shut the hell up. Nobody cares about how many dicks or acts of unprotected animal fantasy rape you have looked at during todays gaming session.