Confirmed Camo for getting Diamond on all guns: Crystal.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Confirmed Camo for getting Diamond on all guns: Crystal.
3 years ago#1
I just got diamond on the last set of weapons which was special.
(Getting bloodthirsty with the crossbow for gold was so annoying)

I now have diamond on every weapon in the game and was awarded Crystal camo. It's easily the best looking camo in the game and i think it might motivate people to go for it.
It looks like what i envisioned Diamond would look like, the gun essentially looks like it is a giant diamond.

Will be uploading video to youtube tonight.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
3 years ago#2
I've had crystal for the past 2 days just havent said anything about it but I might upload a video on it. I've been hearing theres a secret challenge for rainbow camo though?
---
I'll teach you fear..
3 years ago#3
Proof is needed
---
Not changing this line of my sig until (The) Ryback's hunger is satisfied - started 9/24/12
http://i.imgur.com/PMzJP.jpg
3 years ago#4
Confirmed. I was playing with him when he got it. It looks absolutely sick.
3 years ago#5
Proof is needed

No offense man, but I agree with this. And also because that camo sounds really cool and I wanna see it. >_>
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
3 years ago#6
And they are having Camo for you wang too if you unlock everything and don't leave your house for two weeks.
3 years ago#7
No offence... but how long did it take you to get that camo? I think I have 10 hours played so far?
3 years ago#8
Did you know in Far Cry 3 you can actually do somethn fun with your time like create your own maps ?

Enjoy your fake cammos lol FAR CRY 3 IS REAL.
---
Your favorite no life karma troll just looked at you in the mirror.
3 years ago#9
Skeptical but I could believe you, if it true it's funny what you said...
... What you imagined diamond to look like (crystal), I too thought that... They should've called it diamond embezzled. Hah.
---
Ahhhh, where's the THC?
PSN: MaliceStriker
3 years ago#10
I got crystal after a long session during Thanksgiving break. Honestly it doesn't look that great, but I haven't seen anyone else in game with it, so it's at least different.

A lot of people will probably be getting it in the next week or two so I'll just go back to something else.
---
When it comes to hateful words I got skin like a rhinoceros.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Confirmed Camo for getting Diamond on all guns: Crystal.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived