Confirmed Camo for getting Diamond on all guns: Crystal.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Confirmed Camo for getting Diamond on all guns: Crystal.
4 years ago#1
I just got diamond on the last set of weapons which was special.
(Getting bloodthirsty with the crossbow for gold was so annoying)

I now have diamond on every weapon in the game and was awarded Crystal camo. It's easily the best looking camo in the game and i think it might motivate people to go for it.
It looks like what i envisioned Diamond would look like, the gun essentially looks like it is a giant diamond.

Will be uploading video to youtube tonight.
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
4 years ago#2
I've had crystal for the past 2 days just havent said anything about it but I might upload a video on it. I've been hearing theres a secret challenge for rainbow camo though?
I'll teach you fear..
4 years ago#3
Proof is needed
Not changing this line of my sig until (The) Ryback's hunger is satisfied - started 9/24/12
http://i.imgur.com/PMzJP.jpg
4 years ago#4
Confirmed. I was playing with him when he got it. It looks absolutely sick.
4 years ago#5
Proof is needed

No offense man, but I agree with this. And also because that camo sounds really cool and I wanna see it. >_>
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
4 years ago#6
And they are having Camo for you wang too if you unlock everything and don't leave your house for two weeks.
4 years ago#7
No offence... but how long did it take you to get that camo? I think I have 10 hours played so far?
4 years ago#8
Did you know in Far Cry 3 you can actually do somethn fun with your time like create your own maps ?

Enjoy your fake cammos lol FAR CRY 3 IS REAL.
Your favorite no life karma troll just looked at you in the mirror.
4 years ago#9
Skeptical but I could believe you, if it true it's funny what you said...
... What you imagined diamond to look like (crystal), I too thought that... They should've called it diamond embezzled. Hah.
Ahhhh, where's the THC?
PSN: MaliceStriker
4 years ago#10
I got crystal after a long session during Thanksgiving break. Honestly it doesn't look that great, but I haven't seen anyone else in game with it, so it's at least different.

A lot of people will probably be getting it in the next week or two so I'll just go back to something else.
When it comes to hateful words I got skin like a rhinoceros.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Confirmed Camo for getting Diamond on all guns: Crystal.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived